Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Vixy

Star
What fans are noticing though with her IG is that the timeline seems to be mixed up. She makes out like she’s having a break in Hawaii but a quick scroll down her page shows the pictures she’s posting now are from a trip she took back in 2018.
The video of her supposedly breaking her foot is very strange. She’s wearing a yellow top at the beginning of the video but then it skips to when she breaks her foot and she’s al of a sudden in a white top? You also can’t hear her make a sound when she breaks it, literally nothing comes out of her mouth. I’ve broken my foot, it at least warrants an ‘ouch’, and in my opinion, the ‘break’ looked fake. There are many inconsistencies with Brit’s page. Her team are just in damage control because fans are asking questions and demanding answers. Huge Britney fan accounts are beginning to lead #freebritney and questioning all of these inconsistencies hence why her team are going ballistic posting trying to make out like everything is fine and dandy. But it’s not; girl’s mind is fractured and she is being held captive, there’s too much evidence to say otherwise.
Well sure, I guess it could be fake. Then she would have received the injury during an MK session I guess. Yeah, it could very well have gone under my radar. Thanks for updating me, bruh. <3

Gutsy of em', though to break her foot considering she needs it to make them the dough but I guess they see her as used anyway, we're all just waiting for them to off her any day (GOD I hope I'm wrong here) since as Whitney and MJ, she'd make them more money dead than alive.

Something ain't right.
I checked her insta and there are a lot of posts all of a sudden, and i clicked on a video and... that ain't Britney. The girl has a gap teeth (which brit doesn't) and a weird accent, and some people also commented that.
I loooved Brit.back in the day (i was a teen now in my 30s hah) but i still have a soft spot for her.

Attachments

Vixy

Star
Something ain't right.
I checked her insta and there are a lot of posts all of a sudden, and i clicked on a video and... that ain't Britney. The girl has a gap teeth (which brit doesn't) and a weird accent, and some people also commented that.
I loooved Brit.back in the day (i was a teen now in my 30s hah) but i still have a soft spot for her.
The teeth could have moved. She has porcelain veners meaning they filed her teeth down and coated them with venears they glue on. Those can ove but this along with the foot and just for being her, yeah. Could be something. I found out her son had started an instagram account he revealed she had said she thought about giving up music on. Apparently it got big.

Theres a video in there aswell.

This says they went to Disney World not long ago and we all know what happens there: MK sessions. Would explain the foot. https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/489135/britney-spears-son-jayden-slams-grandpa/

Since both of the kids were with her, I'm guessing theyre both programmed. ..Which I knew ofc but still.

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
I thought it was because she burned down her home gym?
hi - hmm I am sure that didn't help

I wonder why she bothered telling anyone she did not need to - maybe bc it would have leaked anyway?

intoxifaded

Rookie
Yeah, I figured with the Lockdown that started in March, that jurors and courts wouldn't be allowed to meet because of the amount of people required to be together. So I didn't check to see if her case was still going to be on April 21st because everything is shut down.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Yeah, I figured with the Lockdown that started in March, that jurors and courts wouldn't be allowed to meet because of the amount of people required to be together. So I didn't check to see if her case was still going to be on April 21st because everything is shut down.
yeah it is weird
I mean are they just going to keep extending it forever???

Lisa

Superstar
hi - hmm I am sure that didn't help

I wonder why she bothered telling anyone she did not need to - maybe bc it would have leaked anyway?
:) Hi back

Ya, I don’t know why she told either except, I wouldn’t put it past her dad to share that info with the press to keep his control over her. I’m not sure she could take care of herself at this point..how do you burn down your home gym with candles? One would think she could have put the fire out quite easily...

I also find her in those chains and the choker around her neck on her album cover very disturbing. She doesn’t look all together to me in any picture I see of her. She’s got those black, frightened out of her mind eyes that never go away and I don’t know if she should get custody of her kids, they seem to be doing ok with the ex. And her boyfriend...yikes! I don’t know if he could help her..but I feel like he’s just there to keep an eye on her.

ohhi9876

Veteran
:) Hi back

Ya, I don’t know why she told either except, I wouldn’t put it past her dad to share that info with the press to keep his control over her. I’m not sure she could take care of herself at this point..how do you burn down your home gym with candles? One would think she could have put the fire out quite easily...

I also find her in those chains and the choker around her neck on her album cover very disturbing. She doesn’t look all together to me in any picture I see of her. She’s got those black, frightened out of her mind eyes that never go away and I don’t know if she should get custody of her kids, they seem to be doing ok with the ex. And her boyfriend...yikes! I don’t know if he could help her..but I feel like he’s just there to keep an eye on her.
hi :)
I feel like she is smarter than people assume - and she makes her chess moves and wants people that care about her to know what is what - in her own sort of coded way... and the only way she safely can :/

Lisa

Superstar
hi :)
I feel like she is smarter than people assume - and she makes her chess moves and wants people that care about her to know what is what - in her own sort of coded way... and the only way she safely can :/
:)

And yet, I see her as a deeply scared and scarred person who I’m not really sure she can make her own decisions. Perhaps that’s how the pr around her wants people to see her..and if so they’ve won to a certain extent. But when you’re whole social media is you working out and in skimpy outfits and not much else..she just comes across as an airhead but with frightened eyes.

cadiz

Star
when you’re whole social media is you working out and in skimpy outfits and not much else..she just comes across as an airhead but with frightened eyes.
Her posts on Instagram are weird, the baby voice and the way she acts.
SNL recently did a parody of her Instagram.

I don't find it funny because of her situation. But it shows how Britney's behavior is seen as strange by everyone.

Maes17

Superstar
:)

And yet, I see her as a deeply scared and scarred person who I’m not really sure she can make her own decisions. Perhaps that’s how the pr around her wants people to see her..and if so they’ve won to a certain extent. But when you’re whole social media is you working out and in skimpy outfits and not much else..she just comes across as an airhead but with frightened eyes.
This is what I got too

Lisa

Superstar
I’m glad I don’t know that much about Brittany to be so happy about a yellow shirt.