Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Truthrevealer01

Established
yeah wonder if britney is trying to move or something?
I'm in a similar state.My parents are controlling im saving up and trying to move out but everyone seems to be against me.
So I think Britney probably tries to move out secretly so her dad wants to extend the conservationship to other states in order to control her.Ugh I'm being too personal with this

Vixy

Star
Is it a trannie thing to get wider around the mid section as they age or is that a normal female feature? (No harm meant, serious question. Most female celebs are trannies nowadays)

Vixy

Star
Yeah, they replace her with a clone. Been telling you about the cloning center for quite a while now.

Interesting about the freezing episodes bc a friend of mine with the diagnosis psychosis, had the same thing. She'd freeze right in the middle of the dance floor and just stay there like she describes there, like a mannequin. We all thought it felt spooky. Another schizophrenic friend of mine froze at her internship, just sat there all stiff with a bunch of kids around (day care center) so they had to call the mental hospital.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/192263.php

Many with the diagnosis bipolar who actually has schizophrenia never get the right diagnosis. But as far as these celebs go, it sounds like Cloning malfunction.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah, they replace her with a clone. Been telling you about the cloning center for quite a while now.

Interesting about the freezing episodes bc a friend of mine with the diagnosis psychosis, had the same thing. She'd freeze right in the middle of the dance floor and just stay there like she describes there, like a mannequin. We all thought it felt spooky. Another schizophrenic friend of mine froze at her internship, just sat there all stiff so they had to call the mental hospital.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/192263.php

Many with the diagnosis bipolar who actually has schizophrenia never get the right diagnosis.
I think if they really replaced her with a clone she wouldn’t look as if she’s been through hell and is barely able to function, those eyes have seen a lot!

cadiz

Star
the boyfriend is simply using her.
look at this video...she wants to run away but had to stay there to take pictures with him

ohhi9876

Veteran
I think if they really replaced her with a clone she wouldn’t look as if she’s been through hell and is barely able to function, those eyes have seen a lot!
yeah maybe a lookalike for those events and so on...

cadiz

Star
JAMIE SPEARS WILL CONTINUE AS CONSERVATOR

Jamie Spears withstood a fierce challenge by ex-wife Lynne Spears in the conservatorship battle over Britney ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with knowledge of Wednesday's court hearing tell TMZ, Lynne wanted Jamie out as conservator, but the judge rejected her claims. Lynne felt Jamie had done a poor job ... something she's been saying since the Free Britney movement last spring.

The judge decided Jamie should continue on as conservator of Britney's estate, meaning all of her business affairs. As we reported, Jamie has temporarily bowed out of handing the other part of the conservatorship -- taking care of Britney, her medical needs and so on. The case manager Jamie hired -- Jodi Montgomery -- has been appointed conservator until January, and that's when Jamie will retake the reins. He is still taking care of all of her business affairs.

Jamie has said he's temporarily stepping down because of medical issues, but we know another reason is that there's currently a restraining order that prohibits him from having any contact with Britney's kids -- this after he allegedly put his hands on 14-year-old Sean.

There are a few complications. We're told Britney hasn't spoken to Jamie since last month when the incident went down between him and Sean. Several sources say they actually weren't speaking even before that.
And, there's this. Several sources say Britney is not doing well. As one source put it, "She goes through cycles, and hopefully we're at the bottom now."

Spades

Established
uh huh lol:

Britney Spears' father stepped in and saved her life when she was spiraling out of control, family friend reveals
  • Robert Baker, the studio head for Millennium Dance Studios, shared that he had known the iconic singer since 1998

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7646427/Britney-Spears-father-stepped-saved-life-singer-spiraling-control.html
I only today found out anything about Britney, because I've never been a fan. Someone having conservatorship over her for the past 11 years is CRAZY. If she was that unstable she should have been pulled from performing a long time ago. Only five months ago... I thought I was past being shocked about anything in this life. Now it's like I have to readjust to everything.