Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

ohhi9876

Veteran
Pushing people to the point they’re snap is really evil ... I feel sorry for Britney. Seems like nothing in her favour even her own family. I wonder why Christina Aguilera gets it easy than her? I mean family problem aside.
hmmm i feel like xtina is not as popular/appealing for whatever reason. xtina has bowed down to system more and has put out many disgusting vids so...

Lisa

Superstar

Xoalienn

Rookie
Agree, Britney acts like a complete robot...the videos on her Instagram look so forced. I watched that closet video and she acts so strange

And I wonder why she cares so much about looking "fat" in some pictures....but she doesnt care about her hair and make up looking a mess all the time?
In all her videos she looks like she needs a shower so....her getting upset about some "fat" pictures dont make much sense to me because she dont act like a person who cares about image
Right?! Her extensions and hair at this point I feel like is deliberately awful, she has the resources to look normal...better than normal...it must be on purpose to perpetuate her craziness. Her entire mouth is different than the original Britney. Pretty sure she’s just a clone now

DevaWolf

Veteran
Agree, Britney acts like a complete robot...the videos on her Instagram look so forced. I watched that closet video and she acts so strange

And I wonder why she cares so much about looking "fat" in some pictures....but she doesnt care about her hair and make up looking a mess all the time?
In all her videos she looks like she needs a shower so....her getting upset about some "fat" pictures dont make much sense to me because she dont act like a person who cares about image
People with eating disorders are seriously mentally ill and usually their self care suffers from it, her thinking she's 'fat' is just a symptom of severe mental illness and body dysmorphia. She is not in a right headspace right now so taking care of herself does not come into the picture.

ohhi9876

Veteran
aug 2019 update
her team seemed to send her on vacation all summer to make it seem all is ok...

i checked her social media after a news artice showed up about it. it seems she is ranting more and letting more out of the bag.

http://instagr.am/p/B1aHkUOAqtk/

"Living in LA is such a trip !!! It can be lonely at times. You never know who to trust, and some people can be fake. I have a very small circle of friends, and simply do what makes me happy !!! It breaks my heart to see the comments on my posts sometimes .... so I simply choose not to look anymore ... let the clever haters do what they do best .... hate!!!"

ohhi9876

Veteran
aug 2019 update
her team seemed to send her on vacation all summer to make it seem all is ok...

i checked her social media after a news artice showed up about it. it seems she is ranting more and letting more out of the bag.

http://instagr.am/p/B1aHkUOAqtk/

"Living in LA is such a trip !!! It can be lonely at times. You never know who to trust, and some people can be fake. I have a very small circle of friends, and simply do what makes me happy !!! It breaks my heart to see the comments on my posts sometimes .... so I simply choose not to look anymore ... let the clever haters do what they do best .... hate!!!"

and this one!:
http://instagr.am/p/B07jfSXAbLx/
"A while ?? How bout a decade !!!!! "

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spear’s ex-husband Kevin Federline has reportedly filed a police report claiming the pop star's father, Jamie, physically abused one of their sons.

The bombshell claim was made by The Blast on Tuesday afternoon - just hours after it was revealed that Kevin had won 70 per cent custody of the two boys he shares with Britney - Sean, 13, and Jayden, 12.

A law enforcement source purportedly told the publication that Kevin 'walked into a sheriff's station last Sunday, August 25, and filed a police report against Jamie Spears alleging battery on his minor son, Sean'.

The source would not detail the injuries that were inflicted upon the boy, but the alleged abuse is said to have occurred the previous day when Sean and Jayden were in Britney's custody.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7424457/Britney-Spears-ex-Kevin-Federline-claims-pop-stars-father-beat-13-year-old-son.html

ohhi9876

Veteran
Britney Spear’s ex-husband Kevin Federline has reportedly filed a police report claiming the pop star's father, Jamie, physically abused one of their sons.

The bombshell claim was made by The Blast on Tuesday afternoon - just hours after it was revealed that Kevin had won 70 per cent custody of the two boys he shares with Britney - Sean, 13, and Jayden, 12.

A law enforcement source purportedly told the publication that Kevin 'walked into a sheriff's station last Sunday, August 25, and filed a police report against Jamie Spears alleging battery on his minor son, Sean'.

The source would not detail the injuries that were inflicted upon the boy, but the alleged abuse is said to have occurred the previous day when Sean and Jayden were in Britney's custody.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7424457/Britney-Spears-ex-Kevin-Federline-claims-pop-stars-father-beat-13-year-old-son.html
wow thanks for posting - very sad news....

i did see britney lost more custody rights for no apparant reason... she is down to 30% compared to kevin's 70%! That is a big change. hope she is ok...

Lisa

Superstar
wow thanks for posting - very sad news....

i did see britney lost more custody rights for no apparant reason... she is down to 30% compared to kevin's 70%! That is a big change. hope she is ok...
Her dad is said to have physically abused one of the sons and he is her conservator, must be they don’t think she can protect her sons from him.

cadiz

Star
Her dad is said to have physically abused one of the sons and he is her conservator, must be they don’t think she can protect her sons from him.
thats crazy!!! and remember they said her dad had a very serious health problem not long ago....probably just a cover up
the man had alcohol issues when Britney was a kid if I remember right

cadiz

Star
I wonder how her sister inspired her to go dark?
no idea...looks like a distraction and trying to pretend everything is OK (talking about hair color when there is drama involving her sons and dad)

cadiz

Star
JAMIE SPEARS ASKS TO STEP DOWN AS CONSERVATOR... At Least Temporarily

EXCLUSIVE

Jamie Spears wants out as his daughter's conservator, at least through January 20, 2020.

According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ, Jamie is asking "to temporarily relinquish the powers of conservatorship ... due to personal health reasons."

Jamie wants a temporary conservator ... Jodi Montgomery, whom he describes as Britney's care manager over the last year ... who he says has the ability to take on the responsibilities.

As we reported, Jamie's team believed Kevin Federline and/or Lynne Spears might try and challenge his conservatorship, in the wake of the criminal investigation regarding Jamie's confrontation with Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean.

According to the docs, Jamie is asking the judge to give Montgomery the same powers he has, which includes --

1. The power to restrict or limit visitors by any means.

2. The power to retain caretakers and security for Britney on a 24-hour basis.

3. The power to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders.

4. The power to communicate with expert medical personnel regarding Britney and to have full access to her medical and psychiatric records.

Montgomery has already consented to act as the temporary conservator.

Jamie wants a hearing expedited to next Monday. He also indicated Britney is "able but unwilling" to attend the hearing. He also says she does not want to contest the proceeding and does not object to temporarily appointing Montgomery as conservator.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/jamie-spears-britney-conservatorship-step-down/