Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

ohhi9876

Veteran
Jup, gotta keep the masses entertained so they dont wake up and smell da beeeans!
so janet's show opened last night - what is this horned symbol? it's weird and then janet comes out of it - opening night/opening song.

Vixy

Star
I only know a fraction of these symbolism things, I'm more educated within HAARP and mind control, truthfully but.. The devil? If its Taurus as Wisteria says, that's astrology which is an abomination to god so that'd be something they use aswell. Anything that hurts God! :(

ohhi9876

Veteran

ohhi9876

Veteran
We never will know the truth in this will we?
doubtful... it's all so bizarre - so interesting her parents just sit back and will not make any statements of love and support for her - and she is pushed out to comment on social media...

Lisa

Superstar
doubtful... it's all so bizarre - so interesting her parents just sit back and will not make any statements of love and support for her - and she is pushed out to comment on social media...
I know..it’s very bizarre that it’s being played out in public and she looks so lost and all alone that you know something really bad is going on with this person and it seems like she gets no help from her “team”, whether that be the hired handlers or her parents and sister.

If she can work and make money why can’t she handle her own life, why does she need someone to handle her life for her? If she’s that incompetent then let her have a break from earning...I mean working..:rolleyes:

Vixy

Star
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7086731/Britney-Spears-claims-never-seen-letter-silenced-threatened-team.html

"'I was lied to and set up.' Britney Spears writes in never-before-seen letter how she was silenced and threatened by her team at the height of her troubles which saw her put on psychiatric hold and her sons taken away
  • Britney Spears accuses her team of 'controlling her' and 'constantly threatening' her, in a never-before-seen letter obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com"
Yeah I saw that too but it bothers me that none of the REAL business like the Mk she underwent has come out.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
She is complaining that she has been photoshopped to look bigger yet the magazine says they took hundreds of photos of her and can prove that nothing was edited or touched up, she seemed quite out there in her video too (which has since been removed)
something is definitely not right and I am not an expert but her Instagram video and photos look edited, look at her neck in that clip of video.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/britney-spears-accuses-paparazzi-of-editing-her-bikini-pics-231516250.html

Attachments

Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
She is complaining that she has been photoshopped to look bigger yet the magazine says they took hundreds of photos of her and can prove that nothing was edited or touched up, she seemed quite out there in her video too (which has since been removed)
something is definitely not right and I am not an expert but her Instagram video and photos look edited, look at her neck in that clip of video.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/britney-spears-accuses-paparazzi-of-editing-her-bikini-pics-231516250.html
Well maybe she's been put on psychiatric meds against her will, they make you gain weight. Either way it's involuntary.

Truthrevealer01

Established

There was a blind item saying that the photos are indeed photoshopped and they did that to piss brit brit off amd maker her react so they have something for the tabloids...sick..

sailormoon

Established
Very strange details - if this were real and/or her people truly cared about her - how would this news even get out or be "released?" Would it not be a highly private family issue?

"The 37-year-old pop singer checked in last week and will spend 30 days there"

Isn't that a long time???

Prayers for her!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6883475/Britney-Spears-checks-mental-health-facility-amid-father-Jamies-illness.html
Ok I’m not reading all 119 comments but I follow her on the gram and she always seems soooooo weird. She walks super fast and her movements are so precise like a cheerleader. She never seems sincere at all. You can 1000% tell she’s mentally crazy now days

ohhi9876

Veteran
Ok I’m not reading all 119 comments but I follow her on the gram and she always seems soooooo weird. She walks super fast and her movements are so precise like a cheerleader. She never seems sincere at all. You can 1000% tell she’s mentally crazy now days
no - you should read some of the posts to get info.

sailormoon

Established
I’ll go through them but the point of my comment was just that I’ve seen her posts on Instagram and she just seems just like a robot even in her movements and speech patterns.

Allegra

Veteran
There was a blind item saying that the photos are indeed photoshopped and they did that to piss brit brit off amd maker her react so they have something for the tabloids...sick..
Pushing people to the point they’re snap is really evil ... I feel sorry for Britney. Seems like nothing in her favour even her own family. I wonder why Christina Aguilera gets it easy than her? I mean family problem aside.

cadiz

Star
I’ll go through them but the point of my comment was just that I’ve seen her posts on Instagram and she just seems just like a robot even in her movements and speech patterns.
Agree, Britney acts like a complete robot...the videos on her Instagram look so forced. I watched that closet video and she acts so strange

And I wonder why she cares so much about looking "fat" in some pictures....but she doesnt care about her hair and make up looking a mess all the time?
In all her videos she looks like she needs a shower so....her getting upset about some "fat" pictures dont make much sense to me because she dont act like a person who cares about image