Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Vixy

Star
see what Lachapelle had to say about Britney while they were filming music video for "make me"

'I find it very suspect': Director David LaChapelle weighs in on #FreeBritney after old music video footage of Spears in a cage leaks online

'The video/song wasn't released because Britney didn't like it. Her voice as an artist, should be respected. The only direction Britney ever gave me for this video is for me to film her in the cage'

He continued, 'At the time I didn't understand why would you want to be filmed in a cage? At first I envisioned to film her as a tigress, but she wanted to be filmed more timid, like a kitten. For everyone on my team, at least, we could tell something was off'

'For the video "everytime" the only direction Britney gave me for the video was that she wanted to die'

'I have known Britney since she was 17. I shot her first cover, Rolling Stone, it was shot in Louisiana at her family home, filled with pageant trophies. I could tell even back then something wasn't right'
Oooh this is heartbreaking...The life of an MK victim. But just you wait, God will deal with these evil psychopaths. Their punishments will be the worst the world has seen. I just wish I could help her so bad. Shes been hysterically SCREAMING for help and now...NOW...this far into her life shes being heard...NOW. I understand why she wants to die. It doesnt matter if the consrvatorship gets stopped, they'll always own her and ake her dohorrible ritual things she doesnt want to, the only way out is death.

Lisa

Superstar
What about her sons? Is there trouble ahead for them because of who their mom is? It’s so sad to see her, even smiling before all this there was always something wrong in her smile, the dark goop around her eyes, reminds me of the Olsen twins, one of them has it harder than the other, you can tell just by looking at her, Mary Kate.

ohhi9876

Veteran
It seems she had a blister on her foot.
She wore high-heels to the court and they didn't have any emergency slippers.
So,she chose to walk barefoot rather than in the heels.
Her mother made sure that her barefoot act got maximum coverage to further people's concern about br1tney's mental status.
That lutf1 guy is probably controlled opposition in this scenario.To show these celebs who might want to get out or speak up or look for help that they can't escape.
And what better example than br1tney?.Just my two cents.
well i am not sure her mother is to blame about the shoes - maybe her team who sent her out in heels? but yes, i read that she was barefoot and of course to make her look craz.

interesting about luft1 - he seems weird about also speaking some truth - your theory makes sense.

thanks.

Lisa

Superstar
I was reading the comments on a website that had an article about Britney and most of them were for the dad having the conservatorship. A few said we’ll if she can still work making albums doing her Las Vegas stuff, why did she still need a conservator? I thought they had a good point.

ohhi9876

Veteran
we knew it! daily mail:

"Britney claims her father committed her to a mental health facility and forced her to take medication as she pleads with a judge to free her from his control
  • Britney Spears claims her father Jamie forced her to go to a mental health facility
  • The 37-year-old claims she was forced to take medication while in rehab in LA
  • But she was seen around Los Angeles during the 30-day rehab stint in April
  • Her mother Lynne is trying to get medical records and be involved in her care"

ohhi9876

Veteran
"
As Rudolph put it, "It was the perfect storm. We had to pull her show because her meds stopped working and she was distraught over her dad's illness." The residency, which was supposed to kick off February 13, was put on ice.
Rudolph tells us it's always been up to Britney when she wanted to work and when she didn't. He said, "Last summer, when she wanted to tour, she called me every day. She was excited. She hasn't called me in months. Crickets. She clearly doesn't want to perform now.""

Vixy

Star
What about her sons? Is there trouble ahead for them because of who their mom is? It’s so sad to see her, even smiling before all this there was always something wrong in her smile, the dark goop around her eyes, reminds me of the Olsen twins, one of them has it harder than the other, you can tell just by looking at her, Mary Kate.
Very true.. A sign of Adrenal fatigue, means youre completely stressed out.

Is there no news..? None at all?

*gets the shakes*

Vixy

Star
Who wouldnt? All these celebs are forced for decades to continue their carreer through the elite. Trust me, after a few years or tops a decade it gets boring and you'll want/need to rest up and do something else. We all grow.. It makes more sense to me that a celeb would want to quit their career than not to. It seems pushed to keep going all these years despite age and a family.. Peoples interests change. And in her case she must connect every bad memory shes ever had with her singing career. Dont be selfish people and LET HER GO! We all know who owns the music industry and as long as shes in it, she has to play by their rules anyway. Satanic Ritual Abuse on a regular basis being one of them.

ohhi9876

Veteran
https://pagesix.com/2019/05/17/britney-spears-fans-claim-singer-posted-old-video-as-new-update/

"The Britney Spears army is not buying that the pop star’s latest post.
On Thursday, Spears, 37, shared a video of herself dancing to Michael and Janet Jackson’s “Scream” with the caption, “Me and Michael.”
The post comes less than 24 hours after Spears’ longtime manager Larry Rudolph implied that the “Toxic” singer may never perform again. He later clarified Spears simply hasn’t called him in months to work, adding that he is “not sure if or when she will ever want to work again.”"

ohhi9876

Veteran
https://pagesix.com/2019/05/17/britney-spears-fans-claim-singer-posted-old-video-as-new-update/

"The Britney Spears army is not buying that the pop star’s latest post.
On Thursday, Spears, 37, shared a video of herself dancing to Michael and Janet Jackson’s “Scream” with the caption, “Me and Michael.”
The post comes less than 24 hours after Spears’ longtime manager Larry Rudolph implied that the “Toxic” singer may never perform again. He later clarified Spears simply hasn’t called him in months to work, adding that he is “not sure if or when she will ever want to work again.”"
wow SCREAM! check out the lyrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vixy

Star

her boyfriend looks more like her boss (handler?) he tells her where to go
Britney always looks confused tbh
I've been thinking handler ever since someone wrote that she was in for a reprogram but I really wana think this guys good..hes the only one whos been at her level...Who at least LOOKS as though he deserves her since he obvi takes good care of himself but ..I'm naive. He's probably a handler, yes and since we interrupted the reprogramming, he never got her new codes. HA!

Vixy

Star
He is paid to be her boyfriend.She found out about it recently.Needless to say,she was shocked.
Who hired him,no idea.
More and more reports are now coming out that her mother is playing her big time.She is trying to wrest full control over her from her father.And all of it for the sake of money.Her mother is already mansion shopping and some people are fearing that she will bring financial ruin to Br1tney.
He was paied? Well that explains alot.. Its to improve her image making her look better in the public eye for having such a young and handsome guy plus it explains why they meet so rarely.

Check this picture out of her as a kid and her dad. Look at her "gone" look and her dad looking creepy.

fgh.png

The look of severe trauma.

Her mothers actions were to be expected. You MUST understand that these people have sold their child to a satanic cult for money. They care for nothing but money and status. They will sacrifice her when needed. They care enough for money to sell their own offspring. They will never care about her as normal parents because theyre not normal, theyre evil.