Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

ohhi9876

Veteran
what are you guys thoughts on Britneys "mona lisa" song?

some years ago Britney went to a radio station alone and played this song without permission of her team....and after that she became more controlled

The lyrics of the song are interesting

yeah very telling - connected to "original doll" album that her team shelved. "Rebellion" is the most telling!
"be wary of others - the ones closest to you" !!!!

ohhi9876

Veteran
yeah very telling - connected to "original doll" album that her team shelved. "Rebellion" is the most telling!
"be wary of others - the ones closest to you" !!!!
full vid about it - wow haven't seen it years but it is at 2.1 M views!

Vixy

Star
I learned about this stuff back in 2008 and now I see her fans learning about it aswell. It's cute. <3 Keep learning, theres a ton of info to take in! <3

Britney 2007:

She wrote with an ink pen on her shorts "Britney voodoo, Britney evil" Noone cared..

I'm so glad you guys are waking up! <3

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
I learned about this stuff back in 2008 and now I see her fans learning about it aswell. It's cute. <3 Keep learning, theres a ton of info to take in! <3

Britney 2007:

She wrote with an ink pen on her shorts "Britney voodoo, Britney evil" Noone cared..

I'm so glad you guys are waking up! <3
Voodoo ate Britney.. Britney be evil?

Good Lord.

Vixy

Star
Oh my god, I almost peed my pants laughing when I read this:

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/08/britney-spears-family-believe-ex-manager-sam-lufti-behind-death-threats/?_ga=2.267670606.1758019958.1557378753-869410134.1557378753

"An LA judge granted Spears a temporary restraining order against Lutfi on Wednesday, ordering him not to contact the singer or her family. Insiders say Spears and her parents believe Lutfi — who managed her from 2007-08 — is behind the recent #FreeBritney fan uproar over the conservatorship her father, Jamie, has over her."

Funny how she was granted a restraining order aswell. Wonder what the name of that judge was? They have their people all over the courts..

"He texted and called her mom, Lynne, according to court documents, offering her money to challenge the conservatorship. The documents also state Lutfi posted “disparaging and threatening comments” on social media, including calling for the public to “raise hell” to free Britney."

Court filings also claim he has been threatening to release private documents from her past.

If he did all this, then I applaude him, except for the threatening part but thats understandable. If he did this, he really wants her free and well. Then he is a true hero. But beware Sam, if you get to be a too big of a threat to her team then they take you out so be careful, you're playing with your life there. They need their MK slave to mezmerize the people.

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
Oh my god, I almost peed my pants laughing when I read this:

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/08/britney-spears-family-believe-ex-manager-sam-lufti-behind-death-threats/?_ga=2.267670606.1758019958.1557378753-869410134.1557378753

"An LA judge granted Spears a temporary restraining order against Lutfi on Wednesday, ordering him not to contact the singer or her family. Insiders say Spears and her parents believe Lutfi — who managed her from 2007-08 — is behind the recent #FreeBritney fan uproar over the conservatorship her father, Jamie, has over her."

Funny how she was granted a restraining order aswell. Wonder what the name of that judge was? They have their people all over the courts..

"He texted and called her mom, Lynne, according to court documents, offering her money to challenge the conservatorship. The documents also state Lutfi posted “disparaging and threatening comments” on social media, including calling for the public to “raise hell” to free Britney."

Court filings also claim he has been threatening to release private documents from her past.

If he did all this, then I applaude him, except for the threatening part but thats understandable. If he did this, he really wants her free and well. Then he is a true hero. But beware Sam, if you get to be a too big of a threat to her team then they take you out so be careful, you're playing with your life there. They need their MK slave to mezmerize the people.
it's just all so bizarre! welcome to 2019

cadiz

Star
see what Lachapelle had to say about Britney while they were filming music video for "make me"

'I find it very suspect': Director David LaChapelle weighs in on #FreeBritney after old music video footage of Spears in a cage leaks online

'The video/song wasn't released because Britney didn't like it. Her voice as an artist, should be respected. The only direction Britney ever gave me for this video is for me to film her in the cage'

He continued, 'At the time I didn't understand why would you want to be filmed in a cage? At first I envisioned to film her as a tigress, but she wanted to be filmed more timid, like a kitten. For everyone on my team, at least, we could tell something was off'

'For the video "everytime" the only direction Britney gave me for the video was that she wanted to die'

'I have known Britney since she was 17. I shot her first cover, Rolling Stone, it was shot in Louisiana at her family home, filled with pageant trophies. I could tell even back then something wasn't right'

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
see what Lachapelle had to say about Britney while they were filming music video for "make me"

'I find it very suspect': Director David LaChapelle weighs in on #FreeBritney after old music video footage of Spears in a cage leaks online

'The video/song wasn't released because Britney didn't like it. Her voice as an artist, should be respected. The only direction Britney ever gave me for this video is for me to film her in the cage'

He continued, 'At the time I didn't understand why would you want to be filmed in a cage? At first I envisioned to film her as a tigress, but she wanted to be filmed more timid, like a kitten. For everyone on my team, at least, we could tell something was off'

'For the video "everytime" the only direction Britney gave me for the video was that she wanted to die'

'I have known Britney since she was 17. I shot her first cover, Rolling Stone, it was shot in Louisiana at her family home, filled with pageant trophies. I could tell even back then something wasn't right'
Yes! very telling comments! hmmm this video was covered here for more info!:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/britneys-original-make-me-video.5507/

ohhi9876

Veteran