Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Vixy

Star
Well lets be honest, we HAVE been thinking it for a long time. Pls dear lord dont let it be so. A world without this innocent little woman would be an even worse place than now. Maybe they'll do it to cause an uproar..? Yes, I am aswell fearful for her life.

The picture of her with Sam looks to me like a child alter, the way she holds her head and the innocent "I dont understand" look plus her voice in her message. She's in apparent child alter mode which would indicate recent trauma.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Well lets be honest, we HAVE been thinking it for a long time. Pls dear lord dont let it be so. A world without this innocent little woman would be an even worse place than now. Maybe they'll do it to cause an uproar..? Yes, I am aswell fearful for her life.

The picture of her with Sam looks to me like a child alter, the way she holds her head and the innocent "I dont understand" look plus her voice in her message. She's in apparent child alter mode which would indicate recent trauma.
yep = prayers for her!

what do you think of the vid she/someone posted yesterday? 6 M views so far. people are very interested in this story so at least it is making people question "reality."
thanks.

cadiz

Star
@Vixy could u tell me the detail why she’s being tortured? I’ve never seen other slaves tortured this bad. Sorry, I don’t follow Hollywood celebrities so I don’t know much :(
its actually natural for Hollywwod celebrities to go to the mental "clinic"
It happened with Kanye West and Amanda Bynes too....when celebrities start to act "crazy" they are sent there

Allegra

Veteran
its actually natural for Hollywwod celebrities to go to the mental "clinic"
It happened with Kanye West and Amanda Bynes too....when celebrities start to act "crazy" they are sent there
So did britney do something "crazy"? She's been fine and no news of her doing drugs or something bizarre like kanye.

The Zone

Star
If ever they rode a celebrity hard and in your face, Brittney Spears is that poster child. You know darn well she would likely want to just retire and live her life, but instead, they sent her to Vegas. I mean, this is the same facility where they send all celebs for, er, adjustments. And many feel here current boyfriend is her handler which is sure looks like in pics. For those uninitiated, the elite music industry and Hollywood are layers upon layers of puppets and handlers. Anyhow, Spears is really messed up and the official word form here camp is it was an adjustment to med cocktail. The mouse days for these kids has been interesting to say the least in where they've all ended up. It is so obvious, yet the average fanboy misses what has been shoddily hidden.

Brittney Released link

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
So did britney do something "crazy"? She's been fine and no news of her doing drugs or something bizarre like kanye.
not publicly...but according to rumors she was driving alone around town...and she is not allowed to do that (to drive alone?)
they also said she was acting strange because of her new medications

I dont know what "strange" means to them....it could be she was acting more rebellious and not like a zombie....so they send her to the clinic to control her

Vixy

Star
yep = prayers for her!

what do you think of the vid she/someone posted yesterday? 6 M views so far. people are very interested in this story so at least it is making people question "reality."
thanks.
I think it looks like someones forcing her to look "happy and doing well". She did gain weight though, typical sign of being hospitalised bc you eat well and hardly move. I'm having a hard time putting thi together with MK but..The truth always arises as the bible proclaims "Nothing that is hidden shall remain hidden" so we will all see what really happened.

One things for sure; this little lady is a loved woman and those who touch her will be paying a HIGH price!

cadiz

Star
what are you guys thoughts on Britneys "mona lisa" song?

some years ago Britney went to a radio station alone and played this song without permission of her team....and after that she became more controlled

The lyrics of the song are interesting

Vixy

Star
what are you guys thoughts on Britneys "mona lisa" song?

some years ago Britney went to a radio station alone and played this song without permission of her team....and after that she became more controlled

The lyrics of the song are interesting

Bingo, Yatzy and all the above!

She was trying to reach for help, wake people up but it obviously failed, people werent ready then.

The problem now is that they seem to think this facility shes in is an MK place, it's not. They should concentrate on finding the underground facilities where they keep all those caged children and do the REAL mind control, hold the psychopaths behind it responsible and close them down forever. But the truth will come out soon enough.."Nothing that is hidden shall remain hidden"

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
Nah, her dads just the face to the outside world, those who are really in control you dont wanna know of. Pure EVIL. I take it you guys heard of Dr. mengele? Its guys like him who are behind this. Sadistic psychopaths who are bringing in the NWO.

One of his experiments called "Experiments on mankind"

The morgue ^

Look at the legs on the baby up to the left on this one

The nets flooded with these pictures bc of these people pride of what they do. They have no sympathy, no feelings of regret or right from wrong. They're unable to feel this, they are sufferinf from antisocial personality disorder. Hope you guys understand. These are the people working on britney att he moment and noones even protesting outside. If this world was normal, people would be bashing in the doors and putting an end to it all but in todays society noone cares about anyone.

As Britney once said "It's bad..I'm sad.."
Britney got released from the facility
At least thats what they say
Doesnt mean that she will gain any type of control but still..

Truthrevealer01

Established

South park
Britney blows her head off?
Its a mcfarlane show previously a lot of things have happened that where prediced on his shows like robi williams commiting suicide.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Just watched the whole episode and damn
They talk about having to sacrifice her amd how they jewel and adore a celeb and then make them kill themself...
They are so blatant about this how can not people see?

Vixy

Star
Britney got released from the facility
At least thats what they say
Doesnt mean that she will gain any type of control but still..
Yeah shes out of that place temporarily and she'll come back again..That place means nothing though. Be happy shes there and not in a D.U.M.B or at the cloning center. Thats where it all happens yet noone talks about it..Look at her video to "Break the ice" It's in there. Donald Marshall spoke about it too.

Vixy

Star

South park
Britney blows her head off?
Its a mcfarlane show previously a lot of things have happened that where prediced on his shows like robi williams commiting suicide.
NOT good!
1. They can bring out a suicide alter. ALL Mk victims have suicide alters, one right code and bam. She's a goner.

2. Prediciting this doesnt look good for her especially considering how her parents told social media "It was a life or death situation" and then she comes out looking like a confused kid. Theyre preparing us for her suicide.

We MUST act or shes a new Whitney/Michael/take-your-pick.

Vixy

Star
If ever they rode a celebrity hard and in your face, Brittney Spears is that poster child. You know darn well she would likely want to just retire and live her life, but instead, they sent her to Vegas. I mean, this is the same facility where they send all celebs for, er, adjustments. And many feel here current boyfriend is her handler which is sure looks like in pics. For those uninitiated, the elite music industry and Hollywood are layers upon layers of puppets and handlers. Anyhow, Spears is really messed up and the official word form here camp is it was an adjustment to med cocktail. The mouse days for these kids has been interesting to say the least in where they've all ended up. It is so obvious, yet the average fanboy misses what has been shoddily hidden.

Brittney Released link
You also think her shifts of "boyfriends" are in fact her new handlers? That would explain her strange choice of men..Shes chosen men that are 10 times beneath her when she can get almost anyone.