Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Xoalienn

Rookie
https://soundcloud.com/user-405122914-411166228%2F74-freebritney
A paralegal who worked on her conservatorship just two weeks ago is speaking out about this. Theyre holding her there for sure. I dont think someone who is raised to be an entertainer within a mind control facility wants to keep going, such claims are ridiculess and YES; I believe shes one of the children who were raised for those purpose as they often are. To think otherwise would be very naive. This woman is fighting for her life in there! I'm so glad someone is saying something but why is noone ACTING?! Why arent there protests outside the hospital with signs? Why is noone TAKING ACTION?

The cloning idea sound sinteresting but a clone is switched instantly so noone notices. You can have as much as fice waiting too so thats done in a heartbeat, this isnt cloning. Clones fail ever so often and theyre not taking any risks with this one considering the history. They dont want any more attention around it.
Ah, good point about the clones.

Allegra

Veteran
Screenshot_41-min.png
Interesting on 21 december 2018 she posted a picture of Psalm 23 and then in less than 2 weeks she cancelled her tour and went to "indefinite hiatus" and went to mental facility. It seems like idk if I have to believe her mother but she posted http://instagr.am/p/BwUnwSKBCWF/ and she liked the freebritney hashtag.

HMMMMMMMMMMM......................................

DevaWolf

Veteran
The whole Britney story is so tragic, she is a victim of highly abusive parents. Just like Michael Jackson she is a money making prop for all kinds of people and does not get to live her own life right in the public spotlight. I don't understand how there is no public outrage at how she is treated. Just like Michael did, she deserved much more from those people who call themselves ''fans''. I am very sorry for her and wish something would be done. I hope this #freebritney thing might help her get free in some way.

Xoalienn

Rookie
Thats what I said all along, Sam was a good guy who tried to help her and got bashed for it, I got bashed for saying that aswell bc everybody bought what the elite wanted them to. They can destroy anyone by their big media. I feel bad for Sam.
I remember his name but I don’t remember much about him, but that is not who I thought he was. He seems totally normal and believable.

Vixy

Star
I remember his name but I don’t remember much about him, but that is not who I thought he was. He seems totally normal and believable.
Yeah theres nothing wrong with Sam or brit wouldnt hang with him. Despite her image oytwards, shes anything but dumb, MK victims are always highly intelligent or the mk wouldnt work. (I dont really like calling it a slave since it sounds so degrading to the person, theyre victims of pure evil and nothing else)

She tried to break free of her parents grip by the help of Sam and instead they slanedered him to pieces, what she said in the documentary is whats shes forced to say and is probably why she's crying. I'll never udnerstand why people dont form a mob and get her out of this? We need to ACT!

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Soo..This doesnt look good.. Looks like they've messed her up REAL damn bad:

I just hope Sam doesnt get enough and leave her. None of this is her fault but the powers behind this are allowed to roam free since noones objecting by force so she'll never be free and the guys will continue to leave bc they cant deal with it.

Okay, they've got the message: https://www.breatheheavy.com/free-britney-protest/ They ARE protesting outside! Finally!

I'm so happy someone finally reacted and DID soemthing..and look what it did, it worked, she's out! The elite are SHITSCARED of the little human getting of its knees like this.

WELL DONE FELLOW COMERADES!

Last edited:

Allegra

Veteran
OH GOSH THAT IS HORRIBLE. People saw her father and he's doing fine but why she who is worried about her father is the one who messed up badly?

cadiz

Star
so she was released from the clinic? maybe it was just a set up for the paparazzi to make it seem like she is "free"

But she looks so different....it could be plastic surgery but she looks like a lost woman all the time

Vixy

Star
so she was released from the clinic? maybe it was just a set up for the paparazzi to make it seem like she is "free"

But she looks so different....it could be plastic surgery but she looks like a lost woman all the time
Well that is pretty good considering what one goes through during mk actually. Wonder what we would have looked like after having been raped, forced to r*pe little children, to kill children by ripping out their guts and to torture little ones and be tortured ourselves..? I doubt many of us would even survive. Britneys one STRONG mutha!

Shes not released. Shes on a break for a few days and then continues the torture. Learn about mk. Its very giving. :)

Allegra

Veteran
@Vixy could u tell me the detail why she’s being tortured? I’ve never seen other slaves tortured this bad. Sorry, I don’t follow Hollywood celebrities so I don’t know much :(

Vixy

Star
@Vixy could u tell me the detail why she’s being tortured? I’ve never seen other slaves tortured this bad. Sorry, I don’t follow Hollywood celebrities so I don’t know much :(
There are books by Fritz Springmeier on the topic and also articles here on VC about it, its way to long for me to explain on here but the basics of it is that extreme trauma splits the brain into new personalities. personally I believe its demons but hey.. Read up on it, its very interesting and Springmeiers books are also available for free on the net. Google his name and book titles and the PDF. :) Also look up Kim Noble, her paintings are very telling about what they do, you can youtube Arizona Wilder and SRA Satanic Ritual Abuse.