Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

ohhi9876

Veteran

ohhi9876

Veteran
a comment on the article seems about right:

"this is very odd. Quite an attachment to a parent, hmmm"

ohhi9876

Veteran
That's sad, she is struggling because her dad is dying... I hope she gets better.

And by the way, dailymail is a terrible website. There's far better sources out there.
Hi - do you know any history about her family?

DM was the only one reporting it so... do you have a better link?

thanks. :)

Truthrevealer01

Established
My parents tried to control my money also since they are narcissistic and want me to depend on them but changed codes and cards and im free now.When i was a child i wanted to be britney now i see we have many similarities in our life and its depressing.She cant seem to break free though

ohhi9876

Veteran
My parents tried to control my money also since they are narcissistic and want me to depend on them but changed codes and cards and im free now.When i was a child i wanted to be britney now i see we have many similarities in our life and its depressing.She cant seem to break free though
ya she has been strong but doesn't seem all there - prob due to pills zoning her out...

ohhi9876

Veteran
so this is the new vegas show (DOMINATION) she had signed on to (or should I say her father signed on for her?)

I think she is fed up with the sexual dancing stuff and just wants to have a normal life. She seems to love her fans but seems burned out...

interesting at end of ad they show her in gray and fading/flickering out... anyone see that?

the show is now on indefinite hold/related...

ohhi9876

Veteran
so this is the new vegas show (DOMINATION) she had signed on to (or should I say her father signed on for her?)

I think she is fed up with the sexual dancing stuff and just wants to have a normal life. She seems to love her fans but seems burned out...

interesting at end of ad they show her in gray and fading/flickering out... anyone see that?

the show is now on indefinite hold/related...
show info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney:_Domination

interesting - she was unofficially replaced by janet jackson:

Xoalienn

Rookie
I’m pretty convinced the original Britney has been dead/gone for awhile now. This clone has the weirdest mouth (physically, but yeah also what comes out of it haha). The clone is close but just so slightly off that it raises suspicions to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wouldn’t be surprised if this was publicity, but the act is getting old. Britney or whatever this clone is, needs to just go away.

Vixy

Star
https://soundcloud.com/user-405122914-411166228%2F74-freebritney
A paralegal who worked on her conservatorship just two weeks ago is speaking out about this. Theyre holding her there for sure. I dont think someone who is raised to be an entertainer within a mind control facility wants to keep going, such claims are ridiculess and YES; I believe shes one of the children who were raised for those purpose as they often are. To think otherwise would be very naive. This woman is fighting for her life in there! I'm so glad someone is saying something but why is noone ACTING?! Why arent there protests outside the hospital with signs? Why is noone TAKING ACTION?

The cloning idea sound sinteresting but a clone is switched instantly so noone notices. You can have as much as fice waiting too so thats done in a heartbeat, this isnt cloning. Clones fail ever so often and theyre not taking any risks with this one considering the history. They dont want any more attention around it.

Vixy

Star
I’m pretty convinced the original Britney has been dead/gone for awhile now. This clone has the weirdest mouth (physically, but yeah also what comes out of it haha). The clone is close but just so slightly off that it raises suspicions to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wouldn’t be surprised if this was publicity, but the act is getting old. Britney or whatever this clone is, needs to just go away.
you guys saw this?

looks like the father sickness thing was just an excuse. Her father is in control of everything
Nah, her dads just the face to the outside world, those who are really in control you dont wanna know of. Pure EVIL. I take it you guys heard of Dr. mengele? Its guys like him who are behind this. Sadistic psychopaths who are bringing in the NWO.

One of his experiments called "Experiments on mankind"

The morgue ^

Look at the legs on the baby up to the left on this one

The nets flooded with these pictures bc of these people pride of what they do. They have no sympathy, no feelings of regret or right from wrong. They're unable to feel this, they are sufferinf from antisocial personality disorder. Hope you guys understand. These are the people working on britney att he moment and noones even protesting outside. If this world was normal, people would be bashing in the doors and putting an end to it all but in todays society noone cares about anyone.

As Britney once said "It's bad..I'm sad.."

Last edited: