Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

yeah wonder if britney is trying to move or something?
I'm in a similar state.My parents are controlling im saving up and trying to move out but everyone seems to be against me.
So I think Britney probably tries to move out secretly so her dad wants to extend the conservationship to other states in order to control her.Ugh I'm being too personal with this

Is it a trannie thing to get wider around the mid section as they age or is that a normal female feature? (No harm meant, serious question. Most female celebs are trannies nowadays)

Yeah, they replace her with a clone. Been telling you about the cloning center for quite a while now.

Interesting about the freezing episodes bc a friend of mine with the diagnosis psychosis, had the same thing. She'd freeze right in the middle of the dance floor and just stay there like she describes there, like a mannequin. We all thought it felt spooky. Another schizophrenic friend of mine froze at her internship, just sat there all stiff with a bunch of kids around (day care center) so they had to call the mental hospital.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/192263.php

Many with the diagnosis bipolar who actually has schizophrenia never get the right diagnosis. But as far as these celebs go, it sounds like Cloning malfunction.

Last edited:
Yeah, they replace her with a clone. Been telling you about the cloning center for quite a while now.

Interesting about the freezing episodes bc a friend of mine with the diagnosis psychosis, had the same thing. She'd freeze right in the middle of the dance floor and just stay there like she describes there, like a mannequin. We all thought it felt spooky. Another schizophrenic friend of mine froze at her internship, just sat there all stiff so they had to call the mental hospital.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/192263.php

Many with the diagnosis bipolar who actually has schizophrenia never get the right diagnosis.
I think if they really replaced her with a clone she wouldn’t look as if she’s been through hell and is barely able to function, those eyes have seen a lot!

Interesting about the freezing episodes bc a friend of mine with the diagnosis psychosis, had the same thing. She'd freeze right in the middle of the dance floor and just stay there like she describes there, like a mannequin. We all thought it felt spooky. Another schizophrenic friend of mine froze at her internship, just sat there all stiff with a bunch of kids around (day care center) so they had to call the mental hospital.
people in the comments are saying other "insider" talked about Beyonce having the same behavior