Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

ohhi9876

Veteran
Her fans..her management team, her record label and her dad..but anyone who truly cares about her...no one would blame her for stopping and trying to have a life for herself.
yeah her fans get it i feel like - i wonder what type of pressure she gets from label and daddy? maybe that is tied into the strange videos on insta - that she can not work because she is so out of it? like maybe she is playing that angle to get out of the biz/work?

ohhi9876

Veteran
yeah her fans get it i feel like - i wonder what type of pressure she gets from label and daddy? maybe that is tied into the strange videos on insta - that she can not work because she is so out of it? like maybe she is playing that angle to get out of the biz/work?
and it is sad - with lockdown she seems all alone - bf never around and i am not sure she ever sees her kids - does she have any custody left???

Lisa

Superstar
I think we really don’t know what’s going on in her life. The music industry likes to push weird stuff anyway..so it could just be her management team that’s in charge of her instagram...and she’s actually a mess? Maybe she really does need the control her dad has over her? Either way...her instagram keeps her relevant and keeps a spotlight on her..is she or isn’t she..and that’s what the entertainment industry is all about..staying relevant.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I think we really don’t know what’s going on in her life. The music industry likes to push weird stuff anyway..so it could just be her management team that’s in charge of her instagram...and she’s actually a mess? Maybe she really does need the control her dad has over her? Either way...her instagram keeps her relevant and keeps a spotlight on her..is she or isn’t she..and that’s what the entertainment industry is all about..staying relevant.
yeah but she is making those videos at home and knows they are going online at the very least...

Lisa

Superstar
yeah but she is making those videos at home and knows they are going online at the very least...
Again..we don’t really know what is going on with her..and I would speculate and say she doesn’t either.

Vixy

Star
hmmm i do not get it - yeah that is B but that could have been at any club in the world? she partied hard for 1-2 years or so ...
The source says it's at an epstein party and i included the link to the source,then if you believe the source or not, is up to you but do you not know what they make their MK victims do? Why do you think she wrote "britney evil brtney voodoo" on her shorts that time? Do you think they just have her dance and pretend-sing om stage after theyve grown up within mindcontrol? WHosh, pretty naive. They ALL have to mlest chidlren, murder them and I'm guessing drink adrenochrome aswell.

ohhi9876

Veteran
WHAT IN THE WORLD!? i looked it up and confirmed it is in fact on there - it is a sort of remastered/finished version... does that dj own the rights??
same version on YT:
AND! she just posted this bible verse on insta a couple hours ago - check her comments too:
http://instagr.am/p/CCeMKYXg3Cq/ "

britneyspears
Verified

I get how some people might not like my posts or even understand them, but this is Me being happy ….. this is Me being authentic and as real as it gets !!!!! I want to inspire people to do the same and just be themselves without pleasing others ….. that’s the key to happiness !!!!!! "

I'm not sure these posts and signs are under her control. a wheel within a wheel. they will sacrifice her and they prepare us for it.

Lisa

Superstar
So the sacrifice is on..because she released some music and posted a Bible verse? :oops:

ohhi9876

Veteran
Britney Spears' mother Lynne files legal documents to be included in decisions related to her daughter's multi-million trust and finances
  • Lynne, 65, is believed to have put in a request to be included in any 'special notice' of all maters regarding her daughter's finances

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spears' mother Lynne files legal documents to be included in decisions related to her daughter's multi-million trust and finances
  • Lynne, 65, is believed to have put in a request to be included in any 'special notice' of all maters regarding her daughter's finances

In case she misses out on something?

ohhi9876

Veteran
In case she misses out on something?
i do not think she was in the know with any of the legal stuff unless B told her about something - but B is prob in the dark about a lot too... her dad and lawyers run show and do not seem to be in contact with her mother at all.

she stood up last year and seemed to want to know how B was being handled - hopefully to protect her...

Lisa

Superstar
i do not think she was in the know with any of the legal stuff unless B told her about something - but B is prob in the dark about a lot too... her dad and lawyers run show and do not seem to be in contact with her mother at all.

she stood up last year and seemed to want to know how B was being handled - hopefully to protect her...
She should have done that a long time ago maybe? I just look at all her relatives as money grubbing. Does her mom have a job or an income from Brittany?

Lisa

Superstar
However, TMZ reports that the singer is 'not being held hostage' adding that her father Jamie is not 'lording it over his daughter' and that there is 'a slew of people involved in the conservatorship - doctors, lawyers, therapists and a judge.'
The site has once again reported that the cocktail of medications that Britney takes to stabilise her mental health has become less efficient over time and that recently she's been 'struggling.'