UFOs

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
The second link you posted ends with:

"Moore's claims might hold water IF not for the fact that much of Bennewitz's information could NOT have originated from Moore, et al... and if not for the fact that literally DOZENS of other independent sources [see link above] have ALSO confirmed that something strange IS taking place near this small town in northwestern New Mexico..."

So what is the verdict here? The author of the page of this link concludes that there is plenty of corroborating sources for the existence of something there.
Yeah but not aliens and neither Bennewitz or Schneider ever proved it. Like Schneider's claim of Delta Forces engaging large Gray aliens that was bunk....Bottom line Schneider was narcissistic and in some circles called a liar.....Bennewitz was a whack job that was driven crazy by false information being fed to him.

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/Schneider.html

There is no evidence either one of these guys had anything that was Earth shattering much less be a motive for the government to have them whacked (Schneider)....

Helioform

Star
Had you rather I used a biased source like one of the many fake UFO sites on the web. I bet if I posted from Tyler Glockners secureteam10's You Tube page you would buy it hook line and sinker.

I would not say everyone in Ufology is paranoid delusional....Granted there are many who take it to extremes. UFO's like other things such as Doomsday, Planet X/NIbiru are nothing more than cash cows because the authors know they can suck in the more gullible folks.

What does Schneider's situation have to do with Bennewitz? Schneider case has been closed for years...And was deemed a suicide...though there are some interesting tidbits to that case. One of the major ones was the fact that apparently all his UFO research material was missing and no money or other valuables were taken. The initial cause of death was stroke but from what I have read he hung himself. If and when more evidence comes to light we will just have to accept suicide I guess.....It's one of the more stranger cases that's for sure....But there is no evidence of the government having him whacked that I can see. And there are to many other discrepancies in the account to say he was actually murdered.
Nah I don't buy all the info from all UFOlogy sources. Wikipedia is a site that is built from info that internet users send them. It is not claimed to be the actual truth.

I agree about the Nibiru craze...it is all BS. There are a bunch of Youtube video makers that are making money out of this imaginary planet. They are trying to make people believe that the planet is here but somehow only those creating those videos can see them...using photos of sun flares as "proof". Total garbage and they are making a fortune with ads too.

Phil Schneider was found dead with a catheter wrapped around his neck. It didn't look like a suicide to me, especially with all the kind of information he was giving out about the NWO which he claimed was an alien agenda. I agree with him...I have looked at his videos, and his body language seemed to me to indicate he was telling the truth.

Helioform

Star
Yeah but not aliens and neither Bennewitz or Schneider ever proved it. Like Schneider's claim of Delta Forces engaging large Gray aliens that was bunk....Bottom line Schneider was narcissistic and in some circles called a liar.....Bennewitz was a whack job that was driven crazy by false information being fed to him.

There is no evidence either one of these guys had anything that was Earth shattering much less be a motive for the government to have them whacked (Schneider)....
Well you're certainly quick on the Google button. Believe whatever you want, I really don't care. People usually assume that they are lying or have psychological problems - instead of reading the information and connecting the dots.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Nah I don't buy all the info from all UFOlogy sources. Wikipedia is a site that is built from info that internet users send them. It is not claimed to be the actual truth.

I agree about the Nibiru craze...it is all BS. There are a bunch of Youtube video makers that are making money out of this imaginary planet. They are trying to make people believe that the planet is here but somehow only those creating those videos can see them...using photos of sun flares as "proof". Total garbage and they are making a fortune with ads too.

Phil Schneider was found dead with a catheter wrapped around his neck. It didn't look like a suicide to me, especially with all the kind of information he was giving out about the NWO which he claimed was an alien agenda. I agree with him...I have looked at his videos, and his body language seemed to me to indicate he was telling the truth.
Phil Schneider was found dead with a catheter wrapped around his neck.
Official sources say a hose pipe.

It didn't look like a suicide to me, especially with all the kind of information he was giving out about the NWO which he claimed was an alien agenda.
You mean NWJ (New World Joke) I don't buy that NWO BS for a second.....And who from this NWO had him whacked? Conspiracy Theory is not evidence of anything but paranoia.

I have looked at his videos, and his body language seemed to me to indicate he was telling the truth.
Well some may not agree with you...Many people saw his lectures as that of a babbling lunatic with no coherent meaning to any of it.....But everyone does not see things the same i.e. you and I for example.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran

Phil Schneider was found dead with a catheter wrapped around his neck.

It didn't look like a suicide to me, especially with all the kind of information he was giving out about the NWO which he claimed was an alien agenda.
You mean NWJ (New World Joke) I don't buy that NWO BS for a second.....And who from this NWO had him whacked? Conspiracy Theory is not evidence of anything but paranoia.

I have looked at his videos, and his body language seemed to me to indicate he was telling the truth.
Well some may not agree with you...Many people saw his lectures as that of a babbling lunatic with no coherent meaning to any of it.....But everyone does not see things the same i.e. you and I for example.

Well you're certainly quick on the Google button. Believe whatever you want, I really don't care. People usually assume that they are lying or have psychological problems - instead of reading the information and connecting the dots.
I have read the information and it reads like a bad sci-fy crime novel....And at least one of the two did have a psychological problem be it he was driven to it none the less.

Helioform

Star

Well WTF you're doing here if you don't believe in the NWO? Seems to me like you're another one of those "internet warriors" who are there to amuse themselves with the beliefs of others. With a user name like "Paranoia Daily" I have to wonder about your real intentions.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Nope, it was a catheter. It was not death by hanging it was strangulation. There is footage of his corpse with the catheter on a video on Youtube which I won't waste time trying to find for you. I have seen it and know the facts for myself.
It could have been condom for all we know....You Tube! Honestly! There are video lies on that place than all of the web combined.

Helioform

Star
It could have been condom for all we know....You Tube! Honestly! There are video lies on that place than all of the web combined.
Lies about videos maybe, but the videos themselves do not lie...it was pretty graphic too he was starting to decompose on the chest but you saw his face and it was clearly him.

The Zone

Star
You would be surprised at what I do know within the field. I agree that the vast majority of the information and claims are bunk. I am not sold on aliens as in they're from other planets. I do however know that there are things far more advanced and without normal person comprehension out there. It is not a mind-screw job nor an illusion, but real. It is so baffling and different that it cannot be truly and or accurately explained for there is a lack of information in order to process what is seen or felt.

After many years of studying some of this, I am convinced that there is more disinformation and kooks which make a living with tall tales. OTOH, there is something that certain people know about which is real and beyond what the naked eye can see. It only makes sense that it is easy to hide something if the tech, even if it can be called that - is so beyond what our brains can process.

I certainly do not believe in everything with concern to claims, but I recognize those which cover things up as readily as I do something experienced. Some of the stuff is comedy to me, but I will never deny my experiences and have no way to accurately explain what I have witnessed, so I basically keep it to myself. I realize I am but a speck of dust in the big picture or a small part of it all.

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Lies about videos maybe, but the videos themselves do not lie...it was pretty graphic too he was starting to decompose on the chest but you saw his face and it was clearly him.
Oh yeah....I can saw you quite a few that lie.....Unless you can show it was murder I guess the conversation is closed.

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
You would be surprised at what I do know within the field. I agree that the vast majority of the information and claims are bunk. I am not sold on aliens as in they're from other planets. I do however know that there are things far more advanced and without normal person comprehension out there. It is not a mind-screw job nor an illusion, but real. It is so baffling and different that it cannot be truly and or accurately explained for there is a lack of information in order to process what is seen or felt.

After many years of studying some of this, I am convinced that there is more disinformation and kooks which make a living with tall tales. OTOH, there is something that certain people know about which is real and beyond what the naked eye can see. It only makes sense that it is easy to hide something if the tech, even if it can be called that - is so beyond what our brains can process.

I certainly do not believe in everything with concern to claims, but I recognize those which cover things up as readily as I do something experienced. Some of the stuff is comedy to me, but I will never deny my experiences and have to way to accurately explain what I have witnessed, so I basically keep it to myself. I realize I am but a speck of dust in the big picture or a small part of it all.
Your experiences mean absolute zero unless you have evidence that confirms this....Eyewitness testimony is bunk especially when it comes to UFOs, Abductions etc....Stories get blown out of shape, twisted and retold so much that the original story becomes a muck of itself.

People hiding stuff or governments hiding stuff is only told by conspiracy theorists who make up shit when they don't have a reasonable explanation other than the government did it! Now granted I am sure there is a lot the government does not tell people and who's best interest is that in? Our's or their's?

The Zone

Star
Your experiences mean absolute zero unless you have evidence that confirms this....Eyewitness testimony is bunk especially when it comes to UFOs, Abductions etc....Stories get blown out of shape, twisted and retold so much that the original story becomes a muck of itself.

People hiding stuff or governments hiding stuff is only told by conspiracy theorists who make up shit when they don't have a reasonable explanation other than the government did it! Now granted I am sure there is a lot the government does not tell people and who's best interest is that in? Our's or their's?
It almost seems as if you have a personal interest in this to debunk rather than discuss. If experiences are true it is not a conspiracy. And, btw, you do know what kind of board you are on, right? LOL, I mean this place can be nuts.

But I am not blowing anything out of proportion, nor have I actually shared the stories. I worked for the government at one time but in a normal capacity. The government helps to make up shit as you termed it. It's not just random people doing this in all cases with concern to info on UFOs, etc. It is an effort to muddy the pool beyond recognition and to make every story sound crazy.

Yes, the government has their secrets and yes, sometimes they're seen or learned of. That is why I choose not to go into detail other than to tell those who trust me that there is a lot going on which cannot be rationally explained for the vast majority cannot comprehend it, nor can the person who would attempt to tell the tales.

That too, is why the government does not share some things until they must do so. And they do it for other world governments do it in that knowledge is a source of power.

I see the money makers clearly in all this spinning their tales, but I also see those who muddy the water so that nobody can get a clear view of the picture. Lastly, my experiences means something to me. I don't care what others think for it is in some ways personal. That is why I have not elaborated on it, nor will I.

But my word is that there are some things in this world, time or however you might spin it, that ones mind cannot comprehend. And I am not your garden variety theorist who has really out there beliefs. So, again, I cannot explain it nor provide proof in a forum, but I will not deny what happened for it most certainly did. There were others involved and saw what I did. There were newspaper clippings related to that time and police who witnessed things.

I say things, for again, there is no explanation which makes sense and some saw much more than others. Much more. All different than the previous at various intervals. I never attempted to analyze what I saw past a few years but instead sponged it and put it into memory. I rarely discuss it but know. It was an experience that makes one question everything or nothing at all depending on their level of faith and ability to comprehend, rationalize, etc.

Getting too close to the fire will get one burned and I like life too much.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Existence of advanced UFOs 'beyond reasonable doubt', says ex-Pentagon official who ran secret US government programme
‘I think it's pretty clear this is not us, and it's not anyone else, so one has to ask the question where they're from’

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-pentagon-beyond-reasonable-doubt-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-flying-a8127881.html
Will the next UFO disclosure be “biological threats from outer space?”

Panspermia has been pushed quite abit in the last few years.

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran

Karlysymon

Superstar
Interesting article..But if you read it you see this:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/12/26/will-the-next-ufo-disclosure-be-biological-threats-from-outer-space/

But when you Google the title of the article no major news channels are covering this only alternative news sites that are in it for the Google clicks.
Ofcourse i read the article :)
The fact that NYT is the main source makes this whole thing questionable.
Sorry about your google search but I quoted UAC's post that had the Independent running with the same story. Besides, how else would other media houses not run with exclusive NYT scoop?
http://independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-pentagon-beyond-reasonable-doubt-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-flying-a8127881.html

He has two more at the bottom of the page that are just as interesting. Did you read them?

New gift-wrapped UFO revelations from the Pentagon: what’s going on?