UFOs

elsbet

Superstar
Existence of advanced UFOs 'beyond reasonable doubt', says ex-Pentagon official who ran secret US government programme
‘I think it's pretty clear this is not us, and it's not anyone else, so one has to ask the question where they're from’

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-pentagon-beyond-reasonable-doubt-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-flying-a8127881.html
Hm.

US government recovered materials it ‘does not recognise’ from UFO

The Pentagon has reportedly recovered metal alloys from unidentified flying objects that scientists "do not recognise”.

Materials, which are alleged to have “amazing properties”, are being stored in modified buildings in Las Vegas, the New York Times reports.

And that's it. No info on HOW they came to possess said material.
Strange, don'tcha think?

Helioform

Star
Elon Musk promised to send 2 space tourists around the moon this time next year, so iam waiting for him to make good on it.
This is a question for the *believers*.

In 2011, (3yrs after Lehman), Paul Krugman, the economist, thought out loud on how a fake alien invasion would fix the economy:
"If we discovered that space aliens were planning to attack and we needed a massive build up to counter the alien threat and budgets and deficits took a secondary place to that, this slump would be over in 18 months. And if we made a mistake and discovered that it was fake, we'd be a better --"

Now, staging a fake ET invasion requires putting on a convincing show to produce desired effects i:e spaceships and a 15ft tall greys, :D . As an unbeliever, i'd rationalize all that away as a gov't psyop. But for a 'believer', how exactly would you differentiate between a psyop and a real invasion? Given that the average person has never been upclose or onboard a spaceship.
OTOH, its only reasonable to assume that since the deep-state is convinced about ETs and their technologies, they already have the means to counter the threat. Because the playbook never changes, if they could pull a terrestrial 9/11, they could do the same in space. Again, the *believer* will be tasked with drawing a conclusion on whether its a falseflag or not. How exactly?

Just something to think about because it's almost 10yrs since the crash of '08 and the world economy isn't any healthier.
The only way to know would be if the aliens come out of their hiding place (underground) and start going after us. Pretty much like the movie Signs.

Since they are already here, they don't need to take us over in their UFOs. If you only see them in the sky, without any alien in sight on Earth, then it will most likely be a psyop.

But, you could easily think that the "aliens" are all manufactured by humans in secret labs. Like some say that the grays are actually mutated monkeys. There is possibly a real problem here knowing this, but since the "aliens" have actually had resident status for a while now, they don't need to manufacture them. They have been described in detail in ancient books such as gnostic texts and medieval stories.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
The only way to know would be if the aliens come out of their hiding place (underground) and start going after us. Pretty much like the movie Signs.

Since they are already here, they don't need to take us over in their UFOs. If you only see them in the sky, without any alien in sight on Earth, then it will most likely be a psyop.

But, you could easily think that the "aliens" are all manufactured by humans in secret labs. Like some say that the grays are actually mutated monkeys. There is possibly a real problem here knowing this, but since the "aliens" have actually had resident status for a while now, they don't need to manufacture them. They have been described in detail in ancient books such as gnostic texts and medieval stories.
Since they are already here, they don't need to take us over in their UFOs.
Where? You have a vivid imagination I will say that.

The Zone

Star
Like the terrier shark in my avatar, I'll bite!

When people talk of things in such certainty is when I will question things with concern to UFO/Aliens. I am pretty certain I had heard it all until grays are mutated monkeys.
images (32).jpg

elsbet

Superstar
Like the terrier shark in my avatar, I'll bite!

When people talk of things in such certainty is when I will question things with concern to UFO/Aliens. I am pretty certain I had heard it all until grays are mutated monkeys.
View attachment 2581
I'm sure they could do it-- genetically engineer grey, furless monkeys.

I think Aardvarks are a better option though. They're funnier.

(Idk wtf is going on with the kangaroo) o_O

Helioform

Star
When people talk of things in such certainty is when I will question things with concern to UFO/Aliens.
Well, you can only come to the conclusion that they are real when you add up all the facts together. I am not 100% sure they are, but maybe 99% sure.

Also I don't like to talk about it much, but I had experiences with some of these beings. Particularly the reptilian type. I have memories of being taken astrally during sleep by hooded creatures with a covered reptilian face underneath.

I also have a strange "scoop mark" on my body that looks like what they call a "punch biopsy". I also have some scars that look like a surgery was performed, even though I had none ever.

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
In underground military bases

For those interested, I recommend reading this:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm
Dulce is a legend and probably one of the best known outside Ufology....That got started by Paul Bennewitz who many referred to as a paranoid delusional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base

Now that said DUMBS do exist...As for me I am going to need more than some ones eyewitness testimony to convince me of aliens. I am not saying they do not exist just that the evidence thus far does not prove they do. Heres a video by Neil Degrasse Tyson:

I love is explanation....And totally agree with him.

Helioform

Star
Dulce is a legend and probably one of the best known outside Ufology....That got started by Paul Bennewitz who many referred to as a paranoid delusional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base

Now that said DUMBS do exist...As for me I am going to need more than some ones eyewitness testimony to convince me of aliens. I am not saying they do not exist just that the evidence thus far does not prove they do. Heres a video by Neil Degrasse Tyson:

I love is explanation....And totally agree with him.
Sure you could easily dismiss it all as paranoid delusion. It's not my problem.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Sure you could easily dismiss it all as paranoid delusion. It's not my problem.
Bennewitz detailed his assertions to the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization, who regarded him as a deluded paranoid. UFOlogist William Moore claims that he tried to push Bennewitz, who had been in a mental health facility on three occasions after suffering severe delusional paranoia, into a mental breakdown by feeding him false information about aliens.[1] Former special agent for the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations Richard Doty claimed that in the 1980s he was tasked with hoaxing documents and feeding false information to UFO researchers, including Bennewitz.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bennewitz

Bennewitz was the one claimed paranoid delusion. Notice the bolded part, my doing. They were hoaxing crap to UFO researchers to include Bennewitz...

http://www.greatdreams.com/Falcon-Richard-Doty.htm

Helioform

Star

Bennewitz was the one claimed paranoid delusion. Notice the bolded part, my doing. They were hoaxing crap to UFO researchers to include Bennewitz...

Wikipedia is hardly a site that I would consider as unbiased.

From what I have read, he was *considered* as a paranoid delusional, which is how the vast majority of psychiatrists view people involved in UFOlogy.

Helioform

Star
Also, that does not include the corroboration from other sources such as Phil Schneider, who was apparently murdered soon after he told his story to the world.

Helioform

Star

The second link you posted ends with:

"Moore's claims might hold water IF not for the fact that much of Bennewitz's information could NOT have originated from Moore, et al... and if not for the fact that literally DOZENS of other independent sources [see link above] have ALSO confirmed that something strange IS taking place near this small town in northwestern New Mexico..."

So what is the verdict here? The author of the page of this link concludes that there is plenty of corroborating sources for the existence of something there.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran

From what I have read, he was *considered* as a paranoid delusional, which is how the vast majority of psychiatrists view people involved in UFOlogy.
Had you rather I used a biased source like one of the many fake UFO sites on the web. I bet if I posted from Tyler Glockners secureteam10's You Tube page you would buy it hook line and sinker.

I would not say everyone in Ufology is paranoid delusional....Granted there are many who take it to extremes. UFO's like other things such as Doomsday, Planet X/NIbiru are nothing more than cash cows because the authors know they can suck in the more gullible folks.

Also, that does not include the corroboration from other sources such as Phil Schneider, who was apparently murdered soon after he told his story to the world.
What does Schneider's situation have to do with Bennewitz? Schneider case has been closed for years...And was deemed a suicide...though there are some interesting tidbits to that case. One of the major ones was the fact that apparently all his UFO research material was missing and no money or other valuables were taken. The initial cause of death was stroke but from what I have read he hung himself. If and when more evidence comes to light we will just have to accept suicide I guess.....It's one of the more stranger cases that's for sure....But there is no evidence of the government having him whacked that I can see. And there are to many other discrepancies in the account to say he was actually murdered.