UFOs

mecca

Superstar
That is the definition [or label] the media has given [the inhabitants of the things we see, flying around in the sky]: Aliens.
The thing is, we don't actually know what those things even are so the people who jump to the alien conclusion are going way too far and have no evidence. A UFO could be anything and all these different videos could have a number of different explanations.
But if we are going to call them Aliens, no matter what, then we probably need to redefine the term. Savvy?
I think we should just not call them aliens... until there is actual proof that in all these UFO videos, there are actually aliens inside of them.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

"When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!” (This seems to be related to Quantum entanglement, you can read more about that here.)"

"Thirdly, Jan Harzan, a senior executive with IBM, along with Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, discusses a talk Ben gave some time ago. On March 23rd, 1993 at a UCLA School of Engineering talk where he was presenting a general history of Skunk Works, he said this:

“We now know how to travel to the stars. There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars and it won’t take a lifetime to do it. It is time to end all the secrecy on this, as it no longer poses a national security threat, and make the technology available for use in the private sector. There are many in the intelligence community who would like to see this stay in the black and not see the light of day. We now have the technology to take ET home.” (1)

And that was in 1993. Just think of where they are today... (<>..<>)

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
The thing is, we don't actually know what those things even are so the people who jump to the alien conclusion are going way too far and have no evidence. A UFO could be anything and all these different videos could have a number of different explanations.

I think we should just not call them aliens... until there is actual proof that in all these UFO videos, there are actually aliens inside of them.
In theory, yeah.

And that would be nice, but if the folks running the show were both reasonable & truthful then VC would be out of a job.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
UFOS 'ARE REAL': EX-NAVY PILOT DESCRIBES ENCOUNTER WITH TIC-TAC-SHAPED EXTRATERRESTRIAL
http://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sighting-ex-navy-pilot-encounter-tic-tac-shaped-flying-object-752359

Former Navy pilot David Fravor's account of his close encounter with a UFO came out last week after the Pentagon acknowledged for the first time the existence of a program dedicated to studying unidentified flying objects.CNN SCREENSHOT

US government recovered materials from unidentified flying object it 'does not recognise'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-ufo-alloys-program-recover-material-unidentified-flying-objects-not-recognise-us-government-a8117801.html

And here's the soft reveal for "hey, we got alien stuff with interesting properties(which, usually in these matters-this isn't the first time strange alloys have been recovered-leads to the conclusion that it couldn't be manufactured ON EARTH due to prohibitive conditions. Had to be off-planet...)

Is your religion ready to meet aliens? If we aren’t alone, who are we? Examining God among the cosmos
https://www.salon.com/2017/12/19/is-your-religion-ready-to-meet-et_partner/

This well documented event in 1952 says to me that ET was saying, "It's time for a sit-down." Forcing the issue. Apparently, that sit-down occurred in 1954/55 with Eisenhower making a treaty/deal with them. It seems ET snubbed the treaty by abducting more humans for study than was agreed to. And that's why the sheer number of reports. No way to keep it on the downlow, as the government surely intended it to stay. After the myriad abduction accounts, I think we've reached a numerical tipping point in relation to abductee claims and that would be this: they can't all be crazy as that would seem to be statistically impossible at this point... (<>..<>)

It doesn't surprise me that stuff is coming out now. From what I was seeing, disclosure was long overdue and was finally supposed to happen in 2015/16. From what I've gathered, the pressure here apparently comes from THEM. Think about that fly-by of the Capital in 1952. It seems that pressure can be applied by public displays of out of this world stuff...

Salida, Co -1995 - Half a mile long at 15 miles altitude. Has a lighted edge that winds then unwinds, which I think gives a clue to it's propulsion system. Later filmed descending through the clouds "In a classic falling leaf pattern" over Arizona. Salida = "Gate" in Spanish. The Native Americans called the area "a gateway to other worlds"

The Phoenix, AZ Lights - 1997 This thing was huge and was more than just "lights" or the excuse the military used-flares. The meat of this story is in the fact that it started cruising into the area BEFORE it had gotten dark. People in their yards and walking down the street saw a giant boomerang craft cruising overhead. In the words of a retired airline captain who was walking his dog, "if you could take that mountain over there and fly it down the street, that's what I saw. At first, I thought it was one of our stealth bombers but when I saw the size of it i realized we could land all of our stealth bombers on one wing of the thing. That's how big it was." Even the Governor admitted to having to cover it up, but eventually came out with the truth and he's a military pilot. A grand display over a major city.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

"When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!” (This seems to be related to Quantum entanglement, you can read more about that here.)"

"Thirdly, Jan Harzan, a senior executive with IBM, along with Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, discusses a talk Ben gave some time ago. On March 23rd, 1993 at a UCLA School of Engineering talk where he was presenting a general history of Skunk Works, he said this:

“We now know how to travel to the stars. There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars and it won’t take a lifetime to do it. It is time to end all the secrecy on this, as it no longer poses a national security threat, and make the technology available for use in the private sector. There are many in the intelligence community who would like to see this stay in the black and not see the light of day. We now have the technology to take ET home.” (1)

And that was in 1993. Just think of where they are today... (<>..<>)
As convincing as the 'industry insiders' are, i still have my doubts.

If trips to the stars have been made, we have to assume other countries have made the same strides. Moreover, however 'black' the project is, it would make sense to travel to the stars under the guise of moon-landings. Except, "we haven't been back there since 1972", and NO ONE else has. So, the deep-state gets to secretly travel to the stars but publicly, there hasn't been a moon-landing in 45yrs.

As for the abductions, one account of an abductee who, for a few moments came to, while on a spaceship, described the abductors not as 'greys' but humanoids in SS uniforms.

If the plan is to set up a colony in the stars, why build DUMBS? I mean, they won't be around when things fall apart.
The underground-shelter industry is currently experiencing a boom. These 0.01%ers depicted in the movie 2012, who could afford the $1bn tickets to escape shtf.
And why are they moving to New Zealand (James Cameron did so in 2012), driving up house price thus forcing authorities to put a ban on foreigners looking to buy up properties.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
UFOS 'ARE REAL': EX-NAVY PILOT DESCRIBES ENCOUNTER WITH TIC-TAC-SHAPED EXTRATERRESTRIAL
http://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sighting-ex-navy-pilot-encounter-tic-tac-shaped-flying-object-752359

Former Navy pilot David Fravor's account of his close encounter with a UFO came out last week after the Pentagon acknowledged for the first time the existence of a program dedicated to studying unidentified flying objects.CNN SCREENSHOT

US government recovered materials from unidentified flying object it 'does not recognise'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-ufo-alloys-program-recover-material-unidentified-flying-objects-not-recognise-us-government-a8117801.html

And here's the soft reveal for "hey, we got alien stuff with interesting properties(which, usually in these matters-this isn't the first time strange alloys have been recovered-leads to the conclusion that it couldn't be manufactured ON EARTH due to prohibitive conditions. Had to be off-planet...)

Is your religion ready to meet aliens? If we aren’t alone, who are we? Examining God among the cosmos

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/19/is-your-religion-ready-to-meet-et_partner/

This well documented event in 1952 says to me that ET was saying, "It's time for a sit-down." Forcing the issue. Apparently, that sit-down occurred in 1954/55 with Eisenhower making a treaty/deal with them. It seems ET snubbed the treaty by abducting more humans for study than was agreed to. And that's why the sheer number of reports. No way to keep it on the downlow, as the government surely intended it to stay. After the myriad abduction accounts, I think we've reached a numerical tipping point in relation to abductee claims and that would be this: they can't all be crazy as that would seem to be statistically impossible at this point... (<>..<>)

It doesn't surprise me that stuff is coming out now. From what I was seeing, disclosure was long overdue and was finally supposed to happen in 2015/16. From what I've gathered, the pressure here apparently comes from THEM. Think about that fly-by of the Capital in 1952. It seems that pressure can be applied by public displays of out of this world stuff...

Salida, Co -1995 - Half a mile long at 15 miles altitude. Has a lighted edge that winds then unwinds, which I think gives a clue to it's propulsion system. Later filmed descending through the clouds "In a classic falling leaf pattern" over Arizona. Salida = "Gate" in Spanish. The Native Americans called the area "a gateway to other worlds"

The Phoenix, AZ Lights - 1997 This thing was huge and was more than just "lights" or the excuse the military used-flares. The meat of this story is in the fact that it started cruising into the area BEFORE it had gotten dark. People in their yards and walking down the street saw a giant boomerang craft cruising overhead. In the words of a retired airline captain who was walking his dog, "if you could take that mountain over there and fly it down the street, that's what I saw. At first, I thought it was one of our stealth bombers but when I saw the size of it i realized we could land all of our stealth bombers on one wing of the thing. That's how big it was." Even the Governor admitted to having to cover it up, but eventually came out with the truth and he's a military pilot. A grand display over a major city and obviously one of "theirs."

"While we’re on the subject of aliens, I’m sure that it was just a coincidence that Erich von
Daniken’s Chariots of the Gods was released just months before the first
alleged Apollo Moon landing and then
relentlessly promoted into
runaway bestseller status
(Chariots and its sequels have reportedly sold in
excess of 60 million copies). The book, which
purported to present
evidence of alien visitations in days of yore, firmly planted two ideas in the minds of many readers: long-range space
travel was not only
possible, but had already occurred; and aliens were all around us, keeping an eye on the planet. Interestingly enough,
some of America’s illustrious astronauts have
themselves seeded the literature with alien tales.
None of them, to my knowledge, has ever
endorsed the notion of alien colonies on the Moon,
but they have certainly
added fuel to that fire by dropping allusions to UFO sightings. Our old friend Buzz Aldrin, most notoriously, has claimed that Apollo 11 was tailed
all the way to the Moon by a UFO!
~Wagging the Moondoggie.

First, Trump signs the declaration to return men to the moon, then this story breaks......hmmmm

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Our old friend Buzz Aldrin, most notoriously, has claimed that Apollo 11 was tailed
all the way to the Moon by a UFO!
~Wagging the Moondoggie.
Every flight to the Moon was tailed by UFO's. There's even a story about how they had to help one ship get back to Earth after a malfunction. That would be Apollo 13. Or, you can believe that they repaired the ship with some duct tape and made it back 220, 000 miles. Which story is more fantastical? I think it's been made pretty clear that we don't own the Moon. It's theirs. There's a reason why Neil Armstrong never returned to the Moon. When he saw the alien craft watching them on the moon, he's purported to have said, "Compared to what they had, what we had looked like pogo sticks. I'm not going to be a PR man for Nasa." Why have there been so many cases of these men being picked for having "the right stuff", and yet so many upon their return from space went on to divorces and alchoholism? General behavior problems. Because they thought they were top dogs until they saw what was really going on and knew they were being used as "PR men."

The Moon appears to be an artificial satellite moved here to facilitate tides and stabilize weather. It's also an observation point to observe us from. The Moon has been proven to be hollow and the surface is more akin to 3D printing/camoflouge than the surface of an actual celestial body. The Moon is covered in shallow craters all over it's surface and this is unusual because even Earth has giant craters from impacts, as most celestial bodies do, but the Moon doesn't. Her'es another one: the Sun is 400 times farther away than the Moon, but is also 400 times larger. This allows for perfect eclipses. As any astrophysicist will tell you, if this is a coincidence it's the biggest coincidence in the galaxy. The odds of this being natural are a zillion to one. This implies artificiality. I'm sure the Chinese will find this out with their ambitious Moon base plans. After all, the Moon is a source of H3 (Helium 3) but nobody's currently mining that as far as I know. And yet we talk of mining asteroids...

China is going to mine the Moon for helium-3 fusion fuel

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/197784-china-is-going-to-mine-the-moon-for-helium-3-fusion-fuel

Mining The Moon
http://www.popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a235/1283056/

Sure could explain where all the missing Pentagon money could be going. Not to mention the overall $20 trillion missing...

At just 1:47 in, listen to how the EBE is describing how their maintenance system works. "He talked about their planet and how their technology had created a system where everything was self-functional and did not require a workforce to operate it. And that everything was operated from a central control system. He said that technicians were present there. He said that their power source was from the eternal energy of the cosmos." Ok. That's where Tesla was getting his energy from too, apparently. Now, think about how Earth is being shaped in the same way. It is a certain eventuality that robots and computers will be doing everything within a certain span of time. What will happen to humankind when there are no jobs needing humans to perform manual labor? Obviously, in their society they have found a solution to this problem whether through breeding initiatives or communal living. (In the video EBE says all needs are met by The Federation, thus making everyone equal. That seems to have taken care of income inequality-and greed.) In our world however, no workers means no taxes collected so something would surely have to change in regard to how our society and government are set-up.

Keep in mind that robots and computers will replace most of us. This is not conjecture. This is a certainty. If society doesn't adjust for this, then in the words of The Elites we will be a planet of "useless eaters" and apparently they couldn't abhor this more. I think this singularity, when reached, will prove that we served our purpose here in that we were the ones designed to build the computers and robots that will eventually take over for us and do the really hard work of stripping this Earth clean of resources. It seems that at some level of these proceedings we have encountered The Borg (the Sumerians called them the Annunaki) and they are the ones calling the shots. With our fascination with tech/cyborgs etc. it's possible that humans could become a techno/organic race much akin to the fictional Borg. In accordance with The Prophecy, of course...

The scary part about this Nuke issue is that when they do their voodoo they shut ours down but when they do it to the Russians they turn theirs on. It's cute trying to watch Bill Nye play skeptic (knowing what a sell-out he is now) try to dispute the words of men the government put in charge of nuclear missile arsenals. That's laughable...

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Well what about all the alien abductee stories that have been collected by credible people in various universities? Over 50% of the US population believe we have been visited by alien species already.

The reason it is being kept secret is two-fold: first there are some really malevolent "species" (who are actually interdimensional) who are interfering with our evolution and don't want to be found out so they manipulate all the intelligence agencies by buying them with secret tech in exchange for their silence. And secondly, the benevolent ones don't want to openly reveal themselves to us because of all the chaos this would cause to society, especially our economic system which is based on polluting technologies.

The "reptilians" and the "greys" as well as "Nordic" types are constantly being referred to by alien abductees who most of the time want to be kept anonymous and are unrelated to each other. These people are often professionals who have nothing to gain from possibly inventing these stories. An estimated 5% of the world is being abducted for hybridization of humans with aliens. This does not include all the people being killed and replaced with clones who have demonic consciousness inserted in them.

The NWO is actually a spiritual as well as an alien agenda. The Star Wars project under Reagan has been created to fight off arriving "spirits" from other biospheres to free us from the malevolent ones who actually make their human puppets believe that we are going to be invaded - when the invasion has actually already happened a long time ago.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Tell ya what...Next time you get abducted do this....Distract the alien and slip something off the ship in your pocket....Then when you come back you will have proof of the aliens...Another thing that gets me is that these aliens travel million of miles across the galaxy and crash on Earth (i.e. Roswell !) WTH! They cannot land on Earth without crashing!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Tell ya what...Next time you get abducted do this....Distract the alien and slip something off the ship in your pocket....Then when you come back you will have proof of the aliens...Another thing that gets me is that these aliens travel million of miles across the galaxy and crash on Earth (i.e. Roswell !) WTH! They cannot land on Earth without crashing!
Nice to see ya back PD. The government just admitted to having Alien material with "interesting properties" so nobody really has to snatch anything during an abduction. They didn't "crash" in the 40's. We brought them down with high energy radar. They don't have to travel "millions of miles" conventionally. There are ways to get around space and time and they know how to use this to violate what we have been taught about physics. As Ben Rich, Skunk Works Director stated: “We now know how to travel to the stars. There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars and it won’t take a lifetime to do it." "It won't take a lifetime to do it" means they have figured out, through correcting the equations, how to bend those same rules of physics to get places faster. He also stated: "We now have the technology to take ET home.”

If people aren't going to listen to abductees, former military men, astronauts, aerospace engineers, intelligence agents (people in a position to know things) and so on and so forth who have been forthcoming on the subject, then who ya gonna listen to? The Gubment? Well, even they are now acknowledging the subject so i don't think there's anywhere left to go with the skeptical hypothesis. It's all starting to look pretty solid now. The part I find most interesting is Robert Dean's statement that high level people were scared of the fact that the one group looked so much like us as to be indistinguishable and that infiltration was always a worry of these "higher-ups". Well, with the way the world has and is being run in a resource driven way with whack policies might it have already happened? I always heard that math was the language of the universe, but couldn't we also say that about symbols? Seems pretty "universal" to me... /<>\

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
LOL. You think they wouldn't notice that? We're dealing with entities who can paralyze you at will and read your mind here.

I think the alleged crashes are actually our own crafts. The Roswell incident was possibly contrived to make people more receptive to the idea of aliens.

The Zone

Star
Briefly, I am well versed in UFO lore and theories but have not given it as much thought of late in that there is so much deception and layers of cover up. I can tell you there is something in the skies firsthand. I can also say that this is a complicated situation and that the government has big time advanced technology and that as was just mentioned. It is a deep rabbit hole that I just do not have the time nor energy to share or educate/catch up some with concern to who is real in the field of study and who is disinformation folk. Talking too much of some things can shorten ones life and I want to go naturally in God's time. That said, you cannot control it nor would fathom how tech has advanced. If there is an all out war on earth, we will see much of it then. Too many fairy tales out there on this stuff and people making money with fantasy writings and bogus theories. There is money to be made in stoking peoples imaginations.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

“I would do it [study UFOs], but before agreeing to do it, we must insist upon full access to discs recovered. For instance in the L.A. case, the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination.” -- J. Edgar Hoover

“It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our Earth for centuries. I think that they possibly have been sent out to conduct systematic, long-range investigations, first of men, animals, vegetation, and more recently of atomic centers, armaments and centers of armament production.” -- Professor Hermann Oberth (1894-1989) (German rocket expert and a founding father of the space age.)

BEST AVAILABLE EVIDENCE – QUOTATIONS
http://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence/bae-quotations/

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
LOL. You think they wouldn't notice that? We're dealing with entities who can paralyze you at will and read your mind here.

I think the alleged crashes are actually our own crafts. The Roswell incident was possibly contrived to make people more receptive to the idea of aliens.
Whats that Neil Degrasse Tyson says? The lowest form of evidence is eye-witness testimony. In science its the lowest form of evidence.

I agree with you here though.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Well there have been evidence of physical implants being removed from abductees as well as pregnancies that have been manipulated.
Being removed or never had them to start with and claiming some alien remove them?

The above video is a good one. I like his explanation.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The lowest form of evidence is eye-witness testimony. In science its the lowest form of evidence.
And yet, in legal proceedings it can put you away for life. As for it all being BS, just let it be known that some of these people who are relating their experiences fall under the category of "trained observers" and are trusted to report exactly what they've seen...