UFOs

That is exactly what they want, form a world government with weapons in space to try and battle the Second Coming of Christ.

Oceanic

Veteran
That is exactly what they want, form a world government with weapons in space to try and battle the Second Coming of Christ.
But then again, the Bible actually speaks of UFO's already existing. So the government has their own false UFO's, but God himself also has his own, and has had them since the beginning of time.

You have to wonder, which ones are real and which ones are fake if you happen to see them in the sky.

Ezekiel's vision: "The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures."

So we've established that these four living creatures known as the cherubs dwell within the "glowing metal" Why?

"As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went."

So now we know that the wheels must be controlled by the cherubs. Like how a typical human depiction of an alien controlling a UFO is. The cherubs move these wheels as flying vehicles.

"When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose."

There's a theory that God's chosen people will be caught up, but not just by themselves. They will actually be taken up into the wheels, which I assume are part of a chariot, controlled by the cherubs, and that's how they will ascend to the heavens.

So the government knows this, but they've created their own machinery to try to scare the masses. Most of the Unidentified Flying Objects we've ever seen are likely from the government, and not God's actual chariots. That's the answer from the question I asked earlier.

That doesn't mean the chariots aren't with us on earth though. The cherubs are also known as the "watchers" so they could possibly be around the four corners of the earth waiting for God's next command for all we know.

Why do ya think they always put chemicals in the sky? They try to hide EVERY sign God shows us from above.

But then again, the Bible actually speaks of UFO's already existing. So the government has their own false UFO's, but God himself also has his own, and has had them since the beginning of time.

You have to wonder, which ones are real and which ones are fake if you happen to see them in the sky.

Ezekiel's vision: "The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures."

So we've established that these four living creatures known as the cherubs dwell within the "glowing metal" Why?

"As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went."

So now we know that the wheels must be controlled by the cherubs. Like how a typical human depiction of an alien controlling a UFO is. The cherubs move these wheels as flying vehicles.

"When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose."

There's a theory that God's chosen people will be caught up, but not just by themselves. They will actually be taken up into the wheels, which I assume are part of a chariot, controlled by the cherubs, and that's how they will ascend to the heavens.

So the government knows this, but they've created their own machinery to try to scare the masses. Most of the Unidentified Flying Objects we've ever seen are likely from the government, and not God's actual chariots. That's the answer from the question I asked earlier.

That doesn't mean the chariots aren't with us on earth though. The cherubs are also known as the "watchers" so they could possibly be around the four corners of the earth waiting for God's next command for all we know.

Why do ya think they always put chemicals in the sky? They try to hide EVERY sign God shows us from above.
I believe that Ezekiel's vision refers to the Zodiac, with each face representing a sign.

And imo benevolent multidimensionals are angels and the evil ones are demons. The rapture is the angels harvesting souls to bring them to a higher dimension in new bodies.

Oceanic

Veteran
I believe that Ezekiel's vision refers to the Zodiac, with each face representing a sign.

And imo benevolent multidimensionals are angels and the evil ones are demons. The rapture is the angels harvesting souls to bring them to a higher dimension in new bodies.
No, they very much have 3 animal heads, and one human head. Otherwise, there'd be no reason for God's people to be so terrified every time they encounter a cherub. I cannot begin to count how many times I've read about the prophets & prophetesses getting so overwhelmed by the cherubs, specifically. This never happened with the lower rank angels.

God is just creative in ways us humans cannot comprehend.

I mostly agree with your second statement. The angels are in charge in bringing the chosen ones above & while doing so, God will have them undergo a spiritual body transformation.

But anyway, I'm just saying God has his own chariots that will be used soon.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Iam guessing they are making this announcement now because their attempts at trying to create a world government through a pandemic treaty and some climate treaty are stalled? So they will go nuclear by playing A-card. Because...

We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest.~ James P Warburg

The Alien card was primarily meant to achieve this end-goal. There is a reason they haven't tried a literal invasion false flag before. According to the book "Report from Iron Mountain", that kind of deception would fail the credibility test.
1654984221577.png

1654984112477.png
Ofcourse, this is 2022 and all manner of psychological manipulation has been refined over the decades to be used in service of the deception....should "legal" attempts at creating a world gov't fail.
1654984311306.png

1654984343477.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
1656094195858.png 1656094263336.png
Looking at these old headlines provoked the thought in my mind, wondering could the same thing happen again? TPTB, for the most part, their playbook never changes and since radio was the popular form of mass communication then, how and with what would they induce mass panic in the global population fast foward in 2022/2023 if or when they decide to play the same trick.

We are, presently, a highly visual society, so i doubt radio as a form of communication would strong be strong enough to induce the hysteria.

Maldarker

Star
View attachment 76137 View attachment 76139
Looking at these old headlines provoked the thought in my mind, wondering could the same thing happen again? TPTB, for the most part, their playbook never changes and since radio was the popular form of mass communication then, how and with what would they induce mass panic in the global population fast foward in 2022/2023 if or when they decide to play the same trick.

We are, presently, a highly visual society, so i doubt radio as a form of communication would strong be strong enough to induce the hysteria.
Look up war of the worlds broadcast & see what panic it caused back then.

redqueen

Superstar
@Karlysymon
think that's when tptb bring out the holograms
if they go above the clouds no one would even
think it could be fake and swamp the internet/
tv,w/e with images and stories,look what they
are capable of now that gives Us an idea of how
they will do it

e-Enoch

Superstar
The FBI raid on Pres Trump's Mar-a-lago home...and UFO files...

redqueen

Superstar
I'm sure it's been shared before but
am gonna post it again anyways

I enjoy watching/listening to PS's
lectures I do Believe him,even if Ya
don't believe a 100% there is Truth
in his lectures

it's an interesting watch