what do Y'all think this could be ?
I'm sure if Ya ask msm or tptb they
would say just drone show or something lol
A lot of activity happening in Our skies

Good catch @redqueen

I posted this I elsewhere but it is relevant here

Luke 21:25-33
King James Version

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Maldarker

Star
Good catch @redqueen

I posted this I elsewhere but it is relevant here

Luke 21:25-33
King James Version

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Hey looks just like an incursion event from marvel comics.

Maldarker

Star
You have to wonder where Marvel got their idea - perhaps it will turn out to be the ultimate piece of predictive programming!!!

I have been saying this for awhile its all in the comics....They knew it from ww2 that this is how to get into the hearts & minds of childern. Look at some of the writers Allen moore watchmen fame....also a crowley disciple and not the only one.