UFOs

Lyfe

Star
Is it David Jacobs? Here's an excerpt from his site regarding abductions:

"EGG AND SPERM HARVESTING
It is an unfortunate but constant aspect of the abduction phenomenon that aliens take eggs and sperm from people on a routine basis. For women it involves the introduction of instruments that take either recently matured eggs or invade the ovary for follicles. There is some evidence to suggest that the aliens can accomplish rapid egg maturation and release through Mindscan for harvesting purposes. Harvesting can be accomplished at any age.
For men, sperm is extracted mechanically by a device placed around the genital area. Sometimes these devices are small and portable, other times they are on carts or attached to the wall.
Sometimes abductee women are brought in for sexual relations with men. These are sperm collection procedures and do not reflect any particular interest in sexuality by the aliens."

(source)

He's conducted over 1,200 hypnotic regressions with abductees since '86.
I think that was the name. The information I am recollecting quotes his work. He said its being used for a hybridization program.

Maldarker

Star
We split the atom on our own that’s when they started really paying attention to this planet, any tech we have wasn’t “given” it was recovered at crashes and shoot downs and reverse engineered.

Those insiders are putting out misinformation to confuse people and paint the aliens as hostile.
1634762839893.png

So you see there's these advanced aliens, that got shot down by rocks made of lead & crashed.

Karlysymon

Superstar
STARMAN said:
Part of Operation Mongoose, more to it but this was the best I found so far in mainstream press

“Testifying to the Senate’s Church Committee in 1975, the CIA veteran Thomas Parrott related to incredulous committee members a plan Lansdale had developed for a U.S. submarine to surface near the Cuban coast and fire star shells into the sky in order to convince Cubans “that the Second Coming of Christ was imminent and that Christ was against Castro.”

I decided to look a little more into the man himself (Edward G Lansdale) to find out why he would come up with something like that. High ranking and accomplished, people like him just don’t wake up and come up with such plots. All these articles paint him as some unhinged guy who had lost his mojo late in his career. A desperate guy who resorted to desperate measures because RFK was breathing down his neck.

Turns out there is more to it. From FT
1635627206091.png
In both the OSS & CIA, he seems to have been the 20th century’s granddaddy of the art of psychological warfare with a specialty of employing religion in his psyops that he successfully changed the (religious) demographic balance of Vietnam. From Wikipedia
"Operation Passage to Freedom changed the religious balance in Vietnam. Before the war, the majority of Vietnamese Catholics lived in North Vietnam, but after the operation the South held the majority, 55% of which were refugees from the North.[6] Lansdale accomplished that by dropping leaflets in the Northern hamlets stating that "Christ has gone to the South"

"Lansdale was an early practitioner of psychological warfare. Adopting a tactic previously used in the Philippines by the Imperial Japanese Army during World War II, Lansdale spread rumors that Aswangs, blood-sucking demons in Philippine folklore, were loose in the jungle. His men then captured an enemy soldier and drained the blood from his body, leaving the corpse where it could be seen making the Hukbalahap flee the region."

Reading this kinda reminded me of those occasional stories about bloodless mutilations of animals, so often tied to UFOs.

So his suggestion to fake the Second Coming certainly wasn’t out of character OR out of place but an even more important question to ask is; who picked up the baton from him to continue this kind of psychological warfare? The article I posted on Iraq did mention that:

"The Gulf War hologram story might be dismissed were it not the case that washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS application. The "Holographic Projector" is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to "project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions."

While this is purely speculative on my part, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it turned out that he had esoteric leanings. Apparently, he was also into folklore and had a huge collection….very handy if you plan on weaponizing someone’s beliefs against them.

STARMAN said:
Jacques Vallee who I do not agree with and has similar conclusions to yourself regarding what this beings are said he had a document about them discussing flashing religious iconography over Cuba. ( He also claims the Us government caused an apparition in 1917 over Verdun, which I think is unlikely )
In all honesty, as I was reading about Lansdale’s “crazy” idea, I felt as though it was Fatima redux. Remember the Marian apparition showed up in Portugal ,1917, going on about Russia and her “errors” (communism) and here you have Lansdale proposing something similar to defeat communists. Aren’t these heavenly entities ever disgusted by neoliberalism or unfettered capitalism that they would denounce it too? So yeah, if the US gov played up something over Verdun, then by extension Fatima, Portugal isn’t legit either. Everything will be exposed in due time.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I forget the names of certain former "insiders" who claim to have engaged these beings in secret govt meetings, but they said the technological boom came from aliens giving government's the technology. Wouldnt suprise me cause in the book of Enoch we read about fallen angels teaching man various things, but if the aliens are responsible for all this technology we have today then they are partly responsible for the nuclear crisis you claim they have averted. Why would aliens give a species they view primitive all this tech that would lead to our destruction? Unless of course they want to create a problem and pose as saviors.
Then what was the whole point of Operation Paperclip if the aliens were already around, just waiting to launch the technological boom?

On the other hand, your post kinda reads like what the nefarious stuff that Jack Parsons, Aleister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard were up to....rather than green/gray men.

Lyfe

Star
Then what was the whole point of Operation Paperclip if the aliens were already around, just waiting to launch the technological boom?

On the other hand, your post kinda reads like what the nefarious stuff that Jack Parsons, Aleister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard were up to....rather than green/gray men.
Operation paperclip was basically a consolidation of power. The nazis were far superior in their technology than other regime at the time of the war. Atleast, according to Jim Mars.

Karlysymon

Superstar

"Intriguingly, Gillibrand’s proposed legislation also zeroes in on several noteworthy elements of the UFO phenomenon.

"In a nod to decades of military reporting that unknown objects appear to exhibit extraordinary technology, the Gillibrand amendment would require the government to study “characteristics and performance of [UFOs] that exceed the known state of the art in science or technology.” The goal, according to Gillibrand’s legislation, is to “replicate any such advanced characteristics and performance.”

At the same time, the amendment significantly broadens the definition of UFOs to include “transmedium” craft, which the legislation defines as “objects or devices that are observed to transition between space and the atmosphere, or between the atmosphere and bodies of water.”

Gillibrand’s proposal also dives headlong into an apparent link between UFO encounters and nuclear technology.

Broadly speaking, the contemporary UFO phenomenon commenced shortly after the development of nuclear weapons. Moreover, researchers have documented a long, perplexing history of UFO sightings in close proximity to military bases hosting nuclear arms. At the same time, the encounters that touched off the recent flurry of interest in UFOs were reported by naval aviators flying fighter aircraft from nuclear-powered aircraft carriers.

By mandating annual reports of UFO encounters “associated with military nuclear assets, including strategic nuclear weapons and nuclear-powered ships and submarines,” Sen. Gillibrand appears determined to get to the bottom of this apparent connection.

Moreover, in a possible acknowledgement of persistent rumors that the U.S. government may have recovered exotic materials from crashed UFOs, Gillibrand’s amendment would require annual reporting on “any efforts to capture or exploit recovered” UFOs. Similarly, the proposal mandates standardized analysis and reporting of “adverse physiological effects” and “any health-related effects for any individuals who have encountered” UFOs. "

I thought this (bolded part) was very interesting considering Annie Jacobsen brought this up in her book....

Bubbajay

Veteran
Jack Brewer has the best website on UFOs in my opinion. He's also written a couple of books that expose the intelligence involvement from the very start. If you have the time give it a go and see what you think.

TruthExposer

Established
Aliens and demons are two different things/concepts. A demon is an evil spirit that is not a physical or biological being. Aliens are biological life forms that are outside of Earth.

I'm pretty sure aliens have not come to Earth... we don't even know if there's any life outside of Earth.
bro trust me they DO exist and they were on earth since the beginning... they are spiritually and technologically advanced they communicate with us through visions, dreams, telepathically.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Aliens and demons are two different things/concepts. A demon is an evil spirit that is not a physical or biological being. Aliens are biological life forms that are outside of Earth.

I'm pretty sure aliens have not come to Earth... we don't even know if there's any life outside of Earth.
Aliens are nephilims who are the offsprings of fallen angels, who copulated with human women...

They are the giants, like Goliath...and the gods and goddesses often portrayed in Greek and Roman mythologies...

Demons are disembodied evil spirits who enter into and possess human beings... who open portals into their spirits for demons to enter into...such as those who practice witchcraft, the occult, or those who engage in ungodly practices...

Even uncontrolled anger becomes a foothold for the devil if not stopped...

Demons need hosts like humans, animals, objects, and even spaces or places which they take as "territories..." That's why there are so-called "territorial spirits" who inhabit certain places...