UFOs

LOL. Embarrassing. Put me in my place lol. Boy life must suck for you after high school and you had no one to stuff in lockers. Who am I if it’s so obvious? Just go out and say it Instead of being a passive aggressive weakling. Face it, your mind is mush and you see things that aren’t there. You call anyone else arrogant is astounding as that is the centerpiece of your character.

Anyway, goodbye! Have fun feeling like you scored a victory and defended “your people” like the brave warrior/hunter you so desperately imagine yourself to be.

To get this emotional and attached to a dead Internet forum is truly hilarious.

Karlysymon

Superstar
What they want is to either stage or start a war with extra-terrestrials which will lead to a unified world government under threat of space nukes/weapons for any dissenters. What will follow this will be a deep-fake/holographic Christ to cement this control in perpetuity. Remember in the 60s they wanted to project an image of Mary over Cuba to distract them long enough for a successful invasion.
We'll this is the first time i'm hearing about this. Was it part of Operation Northwoods? Ofcourse, it was suggested for Iraq, not with a Marian psyop obviously. Come to think of it, if the US gov can think of doing this to other populations for geopolitical ends, whose to say that a similar psyop cannot be deployed on the "children of the empire" inorder to keep them in line?

Maybe you should take Obama at his word. If we are all going to be challenged philosophically/deeply held belief systems by the coming psyop, then more than likely, it will be you who needs to file for 501(c)3 status in the aftermath

Trying to decipher what is "real" in the sky is much like trying to decipher what's "truth" on Google lol
So basically we are all just sitting ducks for Pentagon ET psyops? Considering how many people have fallen for the covid (game) deception, iam not too optimistic about the numbers that won't fall for an ET psyop. That said, i revisited the Bluebeam stuff and there was was this:

"The unique factor is that the recipient will not be aware that thought has been implanted from an external source. He or she will believe the thoughts are original." If it is possible to feed artificial thought into the multigenic field via satellite, the mind control of the entire planet is now possible. An individual's only resistance would be to constantly question the motivation behind their thoughts and not act upon thoughts which they consider to be outside their own ideological, religious and moral boundaries.'"~ Lt. Col John B. Alexander

As I have stated before, most of the UFO activity is man-made, but not all. Such a big can of worms which has the most rabbit holes of any subject we could possibly discuss. Some of us have seen some things. We know they're there and it alters one forever to experience it. Yet nobody has a clean analogy no matter how hard they try to tell you this or that in an authoritarian way. But let it be known, your mind may soon be blown.
Yep. Please don’t climb aboard any ships though no matter how appealing it may seem. Seriously. Any ET group offering to whisk us away to a better life somewhere else do not have the best intentions.

You hit the nail on the head - discernment. But with you it is easy. There are tells and the familiarity with say, Karlysmom, and others so you can hurl petty insults and an obvious preconceived judgment of them. You speak with authority meaning you are gullible while seeing others as such. That cock assuredness is familiar as are your age-old new age beliefs. The other posting name does not allow you to say what you really feel so you create another via your personal frustration and desire to have everyone listen to you on your soapbox. The short version of all that is you are full of yourself and full of shit and are fast becoming unwelcomed in any thread you enter. Maybe you can conger up a walk-in to set us all straight?
Hmm…

[popcorn.gif]

Yep. Please don’t climb aboard any ships though no matter how appealing it may seem. Seriously. Any ET group offering to whisk us away to a better life somewhere else do not have the best intentions.
If what happened to Betty Cash, Vicky and Colby Landrum is any indication, I don't think they have the best intentions:

UFOs; The Cash-Landrum Incident

Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack - Season 3, Episode 18

If what happened to Betty Cash, Vicky and Colby Landrum is any indication, I don't think they have the best intentions:

UFOs; The Cash-Landrum Incident

Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack - Season 3, Episode 18
Not ET craft. Man-made. Fort Hood radiological warfare testing.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Part of Operation Mongoose, more to it but this was the best I found so far in mainstream press

“Testifying to the Senate’s Church Committee in 1975, the CIA veteran Thomas Parrott related to incredulous committee members a plan Lansdale had developed for a U.S. submarine to surface near the Cuban coast and fire star shells into the sky in order to convince Cubans “that the Second Coming of Christ was imminent and that Christ was against Castro.”

This is very intriguing and i'd never even heard of it. Who's to say these options still aren't on the table to confound a presently bewildered world? "Eliminating by Illumination"...interesting phrase.

While i don't particulary like (neocon)Max Boot, there are leads in the article that i will definitely look into. If i find interesting stuff in my search, i'll post them.

Nikōn

Veteran
Those options are on the table. First to stage a war with the aliens ( likely calling them demons and tying on to Revelation ) second to stage a return of a Christ and institute a theocracy based off Christian-Islamic prophecy.

The Zone

Star
Go ahead, say who you think I am. You are wrong because I’ve never had an account here, I can already tell this is a thing with you and most here, accuse anyone with different beliefs as being a sock or bot, but please have the integrity and guts to say who you think I am.
Quote - Good day, and I am out. This forum is clearly for the small minded it was a mistake to sign up here. Enjoy your echo chamber and condescension of others. This makes you feel superior to the so-called sheep and is likely the only thing most of you have going on in life.

I knew you'd be along in short order, Faker, and then resurrect your alter. Way too many tell's. LOL Get out of here with that hate-all religion crap and trying to say Jesus is a demon. Sheesh, I am embarrassed for some here who fall for the deception.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
No, you like this drama. My health is A-okay. I just hate fakers and gamers and charlatans and especially obvious socks. But I am about done at these forums for there is too much fakery going on to have real conversations. I PM'd three people saying you are one in the same and who was the first person to all of a sudden post in this thread once you said you were taking your ball and going home?

You take little pus shots at people which is a tell. He/you did that but would often backtrack to keep people interested. I can see through you like a crystal. Your familiarity with people here was telling. Have fun with the dumbasses who cannot recognize deception you faker;)

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Maybe you noticed you are posting a lot in threads I started, so who is stalky? If you cannot say things with one account create another. One way or the other, you are a sock. You join October 1st hit the road running and know the personal beliefs of so many here in conversations. And you took all kinds of little shots at members which is the scorned effect.

Fellow members, it has been nice, at times. But this place is fake as hell these days. Spend some time away researching for you will more often than not be deceived here by cheap tricks, socks and the occasional plant. This place has a lot of folks in here for kicks and giggles and they enjoy the chaos. Seriously, some of you need to wake up and not take people at their word here. Beware of any PMs from people you really do not know. Open your eyes fully.

Last edited:
@STARMAN

Why are you so sure that aliens are ALL benevolent? To survive in this harsh universe a space travelling species would have to be rather predatory and militaristic. There is ample evidence for the demon-like species of reptilians which is holding humanity enslaved by using infiltration and creating hybrid bloodlines. They live underground in bases to avoid detection. Are you saying they do not exist or that they really are helping us?

I disagree. If they are here at all it proves that they had to put aside differences to get to that level of technology without first destroying themselves ( like the course we are on being far less advanced ).

Many people who have contact report positive feelings and no harmful intent. In group contact events no one has ever been harmed.

I think most of the reptilian and gray information is purposeful disinformation and that some accounts of negative experiences with them are likely staged by government agencies including things like abductions or cattle mutilations just way to scare people.

If they had harmful intent they would have just conquered us in the 40s if their technology is is advanced enough to even get here they’d have the technology to destroy us before we could ever hope to resist.

Not to mention there are countless stories and anecdotes about aliens averting nuclear crises.

Thanks for the question and getting back on the discussion.

Have you ever had an encounter?
Maybe they survived because they have strong group empathy but are hostile to other races. Also maybe they are playing the long game with
us and do not overtly enslave us because it would become easier for us to break free. Better to be in a prison we cannot see so to speak.
Because also there is a precedent in religious texts concerning demons and the reptile race would fit the description. In Gnostic texts especially.

Yes I think I have been taken inside a reptilian ship while in astral form. I do not think human military has that kind of tech.

Lyfe

Star
I forget the names of certain former "insiders" who claim to have engaged these beings in secret govt meetings, but they said the technological boom came from aliens giving government's the technology. Wouldnt suprise me cause in the book of Enoch we read about fallen angels teaching man various things, but if the aliens are responsible for all this technology we have today then they are partly responsible for the nuclear crisis you claim they have averted. Why would aliens give a species they view primitive all this tech that would lead to our destruction? Unless of course they want to create a problem and pose as saviors.

Lyfe

Star
We split the atom on our own that’s when they started really paying attention to this planet, any tech we have wasn’t “given” it was recovered at crashes and shoot downs and reverse engineered.

Those insiders are putting out misinformation to confuse people and paint the aliens as hostile.
We split the atom on our own that’s when they started really paying attention to this planet, any tech we have wasn’t “given” it was recovered at crashes and shoot downs and reverse engineered.

Those insiders are putting out misinformation to confuse people and paint the aliens as hostile.
How can you say with certainty they arent hostlie?

Lyfe

Star
We’re still here and I’ve answered this question already.
I forget his name, but he is an author who has studied ufos and abduction. His last name is Jacobs i believe. He concluded the abduction phenomenon was part of a hybridization program.
The fact that we are still here doesnt mean much. Maybe they just keep us alive cause they need us as as a eugenics project. They want our DNA for nefarious and genetic purposes of their own.

I forget his name, but he is an author who has studied ufos and abduction. His last name is Jacobs i believe. He concluded the abduction phenomenon was part of a hybridization program.
The fact that we are still here doesnt mean much. Maybe they just keep us alive cause they need us as as a eugenics project. They want our DNA for nefarious and genetic purposes of their own.
Is it David Jacobs? Here's an excerpt from his site regarding abductions:

"EGG AND SPERM HARVESTING
It is an unfortunate but constant aspect of the abduction phenomenon that aliens take eggs and sperm from people on a routine basis. For women it involves the introduction of instruments that take either recently matured eggs or invade the ovary for follicles. There is some evidence to suggest that the aliens can accomplish rapid egg maturation and release through Mindscan for harvesting purposes. Harvesting can be accomplished at any age.
For men, sperm is extracted mechanically by a device placed around the genital area. Sometimes these devices are small and portable, other times they are on carts or attached to the wall.
Sometimes abductee women are brought in for sexual relations with men. These are sperm collection procedures and do not reflect any particular interest in sexuality by the aliens."

(source)

He's conducted over 1,200 hypnotic regressions with abductees since '86.

Jacobs wrote in his book The Threat that the grays believe they will take over after a nuclear war instigated by them. Also that apparently certain people have psychic abilities and can recognise the hybrids by their energy signature, and that those people will have to be eliminated. I found it to be a fascinating book.

~JC~

Veteran
I disagree. If they are here at all it proves that they had to put aside differences to get to that level of technology without first destroying themselves ( like the course we are on being far less advanced ).

Many people who have contact report positive feelings and no harmful intent. In group contact events no one has ever been harmed.

I think most of the reptilian and gray information is purposeful disinformation and that some accounts of negative experiences with them are likely staged by government agencies including things like abductions or cattle mutilations just way to scare people.

If they had harmful intent they would have just conquered us in the 40s if their technology is is advanced enough to even get here they’d have the technology to destroy us before we could ever hope to resist.

Not to mention there are countless stories and anecdotes about aliens averting nuclear crises.

Thanks for the question and getting back on the discussion.

Have you ever had an encounter?
Have you ever watched Phil Schneider speak about the different species of aliens? he says there are 9 races of alien populations and not all friendly. There are whole lectures of his still on YouTube. I remember him saying the grays were actually the better ones.

Here’s piece of one of his lectures, in case you haven’t seen it: