UFOs

Karlysymon

Superstar
I personally don't believe in little green men and their alleged 1000yr-advanced tech. I will NOT believe anything (as legitimate) that appears in the skies, and i don't care if the ET visitors telepathically communicate with me and tell me my deepest/darkest secrets or fears. Fake pastors do that stuff all the time....in the age of ubiquitous communication and data dragnets, anyone can know significant amounts of information about anyone. It is very likely that the lockdown game is all part of alien disclosure....to get people depressed enough about life on earth that they would actually want to leave.
If the people that comprise TPTB could leave planet earth, why haven't they? All we see is their intent to turn it into an electronic gulag with them as the overlords.
That said, i'll just leave this here.

From 7yrs ago
1622975104616.png
1622975188880.png

July would be interesting because of...literally...Independence Day.

1622975324346.png

1622975505972.png

Awoken2

Superstar
I personally don't believe in little green men and their alleged 1000yr-advanced tech. I will NOT believe anything (as legitimate) that appears in the skies, and i don't care if the ET visitors telepathically communicate with me and tell me my deepest/darkest secrets or fears. Fake pastors do that stuff all the time....in the age of ubiquitous communication and data dragnets, anyone can know significant amounts of information about anyone. It is very likely that the lockdown game is all part of alien disclosure....to get people depressed enough about life on earth that they would actually want to leave.
If the people that comprise TPTB could leave planet earth, why haven't they? All we see is their intent to turn it into an electronic gulag with them as the overlords.
That said, i'll just leave this here.

From 7yrs ago
View attachment 57340
View attachment 57341

July would be interesting because of...literally...Independence Day.

View attachment 57342

View attachment 57344
I just keep thinking of the relevance of that Potions video by Puscifer when the spaceship comes down and removes the eyes of the person so they blindly yield. I won't post it again because I don't want to keep repeating myself in different threads. But it's highly relevant to what's been planned nevertheless.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I just keep thinking of the relevance of that Potions video by Puscifer when the spaceship comes down and removes the eyes of the person so they blindly yield. I won't post it again because I don't want to keep repeating myself in different threads. But it's highly relevant to what's been planned nevertheless.
Another thing to keep in mind is: when something like an "arrival" happens, they are going to trot out astrophysicists and astrobiologists (incase the ETs come with their own covid variant...as laughable as that is) to take the place of a retired Fauci and mess with "your" head with their scripted lines on a daily basis. Again, i will not take seriously anything that those "experts" ,whoever they maybe, will have to say. My own judgement and gov't(s) history in regard to the UFO subject will be my guide in navigating their "expertise".

The Zone

Star
Considering they had triangle-shaped craft for four decades... put belief what you will but seeing is believing. This game is just getting started.

Karlysymon

Superstar
After watching James Corbett’s “Hopium”, the only conclusion I could arrive at was that we are now in a precarious position and are being set up. Biden, obviously, didn’t ride a populist wave to the presidency and governments around the world have alienated their populations by selling them to a higher agenda. Political futures are stake and if people have lost faith in their own elected leaders, then to whom or what are they going to look for (political) salvation?

Which is why I concluded that this psychological covid game is setting us up for the E.T agenda. For me, 2020 makes a lot of sense now, retrospectively. The strange climate rhetoric early last year, is now coming to bear and I believe the same can be said for the oddity that was the Pentagon announcement regarding UFOs in the middle of a “pandemic”. “They” knew what the political fallout from the covid game would be hence directing the desire for salvation to a false savior. That said, I don’t think the E.T card that’s going to be played is the one that’s been the staple of countless movies, tv shows & literature.

Anyway, I thought this was a weird article, coupled with the fact that the CDC recommends playing Lady Gaga music.

Nikōn

Veteran
I haven't watched the documentary yet, however, reading the transcript you've posted, I will and perhaps comment more on it later. I find it all so incredible. I came across this article too so clearly these "beings" have been around for quite some time:

A 5000 Year Old Aboriginal Cave Painting of The “Wandjina.” Known As ‘The Sky Beings’

It's similar to what I wanted to discuss here in my "Unmasking Higher Entities"/D.U.M.B.s thread and will add more when I watch the documentary. Currently, I can't hook my TV up to my computer, which is one of the main reasons I haven't watched it yet. I suppose I'll have to cave and just watch it from my computer. That said, closer to the end of the trailer, a man makes the statement that these beings have been controlling civilizations for centuries and there's no reason to think they've stopped. Despite the fact that he claims they're "aliens/extraterrestrials", Rabbi Laltman appears to be conceding to this.
Instantly brings this book to mind (written by a prominent underground Crowleyean Satanist, Michael Bertiaux):

Nikōn

Veteran
Also the inevitable link between UFOs, LGBT and Transhumanism should be quite logically inevitable to anyone who has explored the extremes of these communities. Things like New Age ideologies are used just to massage it in and make it sound romantic.

Think Tavistock, Royal Society, Fabian Society, CIA and so forth. The progression and integration of these ideas on a wider societal framework are to be expected, given such influence. What about the profound influence of sci-fi in propagating various ideological views in relation to these categorical banners.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
^ We are being set up but not for the reasons you think.

There is a concerted effort by governments and media to paint aliens as a threat. The result of this will be the weaponization of space. They want a war, either a real one or a fabricated one in order to force the return of Christ.
It’s none of those it’s, nuclear weapons and the coming weaponization of space.
I've moved your comment here.

Space is already weaponized so it isn't some futuristic goal. I mean, if you already have a space force then it means you are ready to engage on the battlefield at a moments notice.
Anyway, the above-cited author(-->in the other thread) made a convincing argument that space weaponization was the primary goal of the Apollo program. Here's the link(14 chapters) if you feel so inclined.

The Zone

Star
As I have stated before, most of the UFO activity is man-made, but not all. Such a big can of worms which has the most rabbit holes of any subject we could possibly discuss. Some of us have seen some things. We know they're there and it alters one forever to experience it. Yet nobody has a clean analogy no matter how hard they try to tell you this or that in an authoritarian way. But let it be known, your mind may soon be blown.

Karlysymon

Superstar
As I have stated before, most of the UFO activity is man-made, but not all. Such a big can of worms which has the most rabbit holes of any subject we could possibly discuss. Some of us have seen some things. We know they're there and it alters one forever to experience it. Yet nobody has a clean analogy no matter how hard they try to tell you this or that in an authoritarian way. But let it be known, your mind may soon be blown.
I've asked this a million times before but answers are never forth coming(not you personally).

How can you actually tell the difference between man-made activity and other-worldly activity? If we are all going to have our minds blown soon, don't you think we deserve to know how to tell an orange from an apple (so to speak)?

~JC~

Veteran
I've asked this a million times before but answers are never forth coming(not you personally).

How can you actually tell the difference between man-made activity and other-worldly activity? If we are all going to have our minds blown soon, don't you think we deserve to know how to tell an orange from an apple (so to speak)?
Trying to decipher what is "real" in the sky is much like trying to decipher what's "truth" on Google lol

The Zone

Star
The only weapons sent into space thus far are a few armaments on the Armaz.

Yes there are many spy satellites and this is a form of militarization but it’s far from what they actually want. They have tried to send nukes into space before but every time it is deactivated. Who is responsible for that seems obvious to me, maybe not to you.

What they want is to either stage or start a war with extra-terrestrials which will lead to a unified world government under threat of space nukes/weapons for any dissenters. What will follow this will be a deep-fake/holographic Christ to cement this control in perpetuity. Remember in the 60s they wanted to project an image of Mary over Cuba to distract them long enough for a successful invasion.

People like you who think the ET’s are demons will of course fall for this hook line and sinker and in fact will welcome the worldwide theocracy that comes with it.
Your time is short. Once banned you can come back as your other posting name but you cannot take the little shots at people with that moniker so you create a sock. I see right through you.

The Zone

Star
You hit the nail on the head - discernment. But with you it is easy. There are tells and the familiarity with say, Karlysmom, and others so you can hurl petty insults and an obvious preconceived judgment of them. You speak with authority meaning you are gullible while seeing others as such. That cock assuredness is familiar as are your age-old new age beliefs. The other posting name does not allow you to say what you really feel so you create another via your personal frustration and desire to have everyone listen to you on your soapbox. The short version of all that is you are full of yourself and full of shit and are fast becoming unwelcomed in any thread you enter. Maybe you can conger up a walk-in to set us all straight?

Nikōn

Veteran
The only weapons sent into space thus far are a few armaments on the Armaz.

Yes there are many spy satellites and this is a form of militarization but it’s far from what they actually want. They have tried to send nukes into space before but every time it is deactivated. Who is responsible for that seems obvious to me, maybe not to you.

What they want is to either stage or start a war with extra-terrestrials which will lead to a unified world government under threat of space nukes/weapons for any dissenters. What will follow this will be a deep-fake/holographic Christ to cement this control in perpetuity. Remember in the 60s they wanted to project an image of Mary over Cuba to distract them long enough for a successful invasion.

People like you who think the ET’s are demons will of course fall for this hook line and sinker and in fact will welcome the worldwide theocracy that comes with it.
Watch the whole thing.

The Zone

Star
Go ahead, say who you think I am. You are wrong because I’ve never had an account here, I can already tell this is a thing with you and most here, accuse anyone with different beliefs as being a sock or bot, but please have the integrity and guts to say who you think I am.
Nice try. Why would that matter to you? You hit the road running here in short order and the little insults I have seen you throw others way makes you punkish and nothing more. Do you want us to think an alien entity wants to talk through you, a moron instead of just coming out with their own message? They want to talk through you and Demi Moore? You're a mess.

The Zone

Star
Now you are really giving yourself away. You must be embarrassed now to interact with your other posting name feeling exposed. Your petty little insults are nothing. I, no, we can see right through you and your familiarity. As for being tough, when you come at members I am one who will put you in your place. We are not perfect here and often disagree but we are real.

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
Good day, and I am out. This forum is clearly for the small minded it was a mistake to sign up here. Enjoy your echo chamber and condescension of others. This makes you feel superior to the so-called sheep and is likely the only thing most of you have going on in life.
Have fun transcending to a higher level of communism consciousness with your UFO pals and energy crystals.