UFOs

I do think there must be more intelligent life in the universe, to think we are the only ones is so egotistical. If they are visiting us i dont know, I have seen weird things as someone who drives at night a lot. I o however remain on the fence.

What I find interesting is how ufos are being reported now compared to how they were reported in the last 3+ decades. The best example is the way that the phoenix lights (a UFO event that was witnessed by 100s of people) were reported or discussed in news footage, episode's of the old unsolved mysteries and other paranormal shows and other documentaries about the phoenix lights. Comparing this events reporting in mainstream media with modern day UFO reporting you can really see a difference.

In the past from the 1940s to a few years a go, UFO witnesses were mocked, seen as nut jobs, attention seekers or liars/hoaxers. The classic tinfoil hat insult. Even during the 90s when things like X files, unsolved mysteries, sightings, unexplained mysteries and other paranormal shows became popular, people were still mocked for believing in UFOs and aliens. Just look at this news report by the governor of Arizona the day after the phoenix lights event. getting a man to dress up as an alien, mocking every scared witness who watched the event (later he recanted and apologised for the stunt, even admitting he saw the UFOs). I remember watching a documentary when an army officer said the lights were birds (i remember because my dad who was usually a sceptic laughed at this explanation, saying the birds were wearing little miners hats. A bit of a fin anecdote). then the lights were flares.
View attachment 56470View attachment 56471View attachment 56472
This was pretty standard, mock or deny, maybe a bit of both. now compare that to the last couple of years, when reporters talk about UFOs seriously, now its standard, no one is being mocked for being a witness, the governor of Arizona admitted he did witness the UFO. The tin foil hat has been retired and people are talking about UFOs seriously. Obama is all but admitting UFOs exist on talk shows. The situation has completely changed.

Even reporter are admitting to seeing UFOs while reporting.

My question is why the change? why has the mainstream gone from openly mocking anyone who is intrigued with UFOs and aliens to talking about them seriously and openly?
Although he mentions God, I think Ronald Reagan states it best here:

“Perhaps we need some outside universal threat. I occasionally think how quickly our differences, worldwide, would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to our universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat?
…and more secure for you and your children. I couldn’t help but in one point in my discussions privately with General Secretary Gorbachev... When you stop to think we’re all God’s children, wherever we may live in the world, I couldn’t help but say to him, “Just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held, if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet, outside in the universe. We’d forget all the little local differences we have, between our countries, and we would find out once and for all, that we really are, all human beings, all on this earth together.” "

Sounds like a prelude for the One World Government's religion to me.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There is also rumour that alien are surgically modified jew.
I remember seeing this on YouTube (if you can believe it) a few years ago. Thought it was very interesting. Because his voice is dubbed, some have said it's a joke but apparently its not.

Here’s a small part of what Laitman tells his Jewish students: 11 minutes in.

Rav Michael Laitman: In fact, we are not coming from here. We came from there (points to outer space). This is Israel at their root. So we went through such a route that took us inside by, what is called the “shattering of the vessels”… the shattering of the collective soul…

Question from the audience: Who is the chief of staff that sent the commanding unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Him. The Creator. Israel is a part of Him…

Question from the audience: So, this chief of staff sent this commando unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Sent the commando unit. Gave them strength. Gave them the connections. Everything…

But… they have no choice. He broke them. He shattered them. What does it mean? In order to put them inside the hostile land, he had to give them the same form as that hostile land. It’s like we go into a country as an undercover team. And each one of us is exactly like the people of the land. Say we’re being sent somewhere now — Africa for instance. So we’ll take on the same shape and form of the people in Africa. The characteristics, traits, approach, interests, everything. The same exact form — inside and out…

You know, it’s like an undercover agent. He is there for a while, no one touches him. He has to start working, build a house, family… Everything is fine for years and years.

After that, he starts doing something. He gets a reminder from outside: “You’ve got to start working.” He already forgot about it and all of a sudden they call him. Here is your commander, and this and that, you know — like in the movies… This is what’s happening with us.

We have to wake up. We have to remember that we have a special mission. And really, this isn’t our place. We’re coming from a completely different place. So we have to find our friends according to this awakening. Did you get a phone call? I got a phone call, he got a phone call and so on. And then we gather as a group.

So from this entire planet, we are aliens coming from a different galaxy. We receive this ray of light — this awakening — individually. And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission.

Question from the audience: How do we conquer it?

Rav Michael Laitman: How do we conquer it? We’re also sent the method. We’re being shown everything gradually. We’re being taught. Not being taught, but kind of trained and activated… which sets our minds in motion. But in fact, it’s coming from our original planet. And thanks to that original natural force we have, we will take over those living on Earth.

Why are you looking at me like that? You don’t believe me? I’m telling you seriously! It’s even more than that. It’s not a different galaxy — it’s a different universe. It’s a different dimension altogether. That’s who we are…

Question from the audience: …Why are they aliens?

Rav Michael Laitman: They’re aliens because… I’m not talking about their external form — their body or their flesh and blood organs. I’m talking about that interior that does not exist in other people in the world on Earth but only in them. It’s the inner software that is in them here coming from the other world.

…What we’re talking about now is the phase where those undercover agents have to connect together and organize themselves in order to conquer Earth…

So we came here in order to put things in order — like on our home planet…

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
I remember seeing this on YouTube (if you can believe it) a few years ago. Thought it was very interesting. Because his voice is dubbed, some have said it's a joke but apparently its not.

Rav Michael Laitman: In fact, we are not coming from here. We came from there (points to outer space). This is Israel at their root. So we went through such a route that took us inside by, what is called the “shattering of the vessels”… the shattering of the collective soul…

Question from the audience: Who is the chief of staff that sent the commanding unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Sent the commando unit. Gave them strength. Gave them the connections. Everything…

But… they have no choice. He broke them. He shattered them. What does it mean? In order to put them inside the hostile land, he had to give them the same form as that hostile land. It’s like we go into a country as an undercover team. And each one of us is exactly like the people of the land. Say we’re being sent somewhere now — Africa for instance. So we’ll take on the same shape and form of the people in Africa. The characteristics, traits, approach, interests, everything. The same exact form — inside and out…

You know, it’s like an undercover agent. He is there for a while, no one touches him. He has to start working, build a house, family… Everything is fine for years and years.

After that, he starts doing something. He gets a reminder from outside: “You’ve got to start working.” He already forgot about it and all of a sudden they call him. Here is your commander, and this and that, you know — like in the movies… This is what’s happening with us.

We have to wake up. We have to remember that we have a special mission. And really, this isn’t our place. We’re coming from a completely different place. So we have to find our friends according to this awakening. Did you get a phone call? I got a phone call, he got a phone call and so on. And then we gather as a group.

So from this entire planet, we are aliens coming from a different galaxy. We receive this ray of light — this awakening — individually. And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission.

Rav Michael Laitman: How do we conquer it? We’re also sent the method. We’re being shown everything gradually. We’re being taught. Not being taught, but kind of trained and activated… which sets our minds in motion. But in fact, it’s coming from our original planet. And thanks to that original natural force we have, we will take over those living on Earth.

Why are you looking at me like that? You don’t believe me? I’m telling you seriously! It’s even more than that. It’s not a different galaxy — it’s a different universe. It’s a different dimension altogether. That’s who we are…

Rav Michael Laitman: They’re aliens because… I’m not talking about their external form — their body or their flesh and blood organs. I’m talking about that interior that does not exist in other people in the world on Earth but only in them. It’s the inner software that is in them here coming from the other world.

…What we’re talking about now is the phase where those undercover agents have to connect together and organize themselves in order to conquer Earth…

Censorship continues. Now also on bitchute.
My my...
1622226713653.png

cyt456

Established

I watched a documentary on YouTube, he made a pretty convincing argument about vaccine being the mark of the beast. If you believe in god, everything else is a distraction.

Karlysymon

Superstar
"A group of scientists in California recently unveiled plans to advertise Earth’s existence to space aliens, and invite them to visit. This prospect should terrify anyone familiar with the history of imperialism and conquest. On our planet, when a civilization that considers itself superior encounters a “lower” one, the result has usually been enslavement or massacre. Aliens would probably treat us just as pitilessly."

Dr Carol Rosin worked with Wernher von Braun, the father of America's space program....who stated that the game plan was to fool people with fake communism, fake terrorism, fake asteroids and a fake alien invasion."

Dr. Carol Rosin: Staged Artificial 'Alien Invasion' and asteroid/comet threat. NWO final card
Imperialism & conquest = ending up on the menu

Interesting when you think about that clip in regard to WEF's predictions that by 2030, people will be able to travel to Mars. Really? After dispossesing you of private property rights and restricting your diet, somehow they'll let people blast off to a galaxy tour? Their promises sound more like that Twilight clip

On another note, i think i've slightly changed my mind about what disclosure might be. At the moment, distrust of gov'ts is at an all-time high. If TPTB are going to pull something off, then it's going to be spectacular...meant to knock our socks off. Because the deception has to be very convincing and they aren't just deceiving the American populace but other governments and their citizens aswell....if the Covid game is anything to go by.

Last edited:
Imperialism & conquest = ending up on the menu

Interesting when you think about that clip in regard to WEF's predictions that by 2030, people will be able to travel to Mars. Really? After dispossesing you of private property rights and restricting your diet, somehow they'll let people blast off to a galaxy tour? Their promises sound more like that Twilight clip

On another note, i think i've slightly changed my mind about what disclosure might be. At the moment, distrust of gov'ts is at an all-time high. If TPTB are going to pull something off, then it's going to be spectacular...meant to knock our socks off. Because the deception has to be very convincing and they aren't just deceiving the American populace but other governments and their citizens aswell....if the Covid game is anything to go by.
I would not be surprised if project bluebeam happens. Like you said trust in governments is at an all time low in pretty much every country. I'm sure they would hope.thatbsuch an event would lead to people begging for advice and control.

I haven't watched the documentary yet, however, reading the transcript you've posted, I will and perhaps comment more on it later. I find it all so incredible. I came across this article too so clearly these "beings" have been around for quite some time:

A 5000 Year Old Aboriginal Cave Painting of The “Wandjina.” Known As ‘The Sky Beings’

It's similar to what I wanted to discuss here in my "Unmasking Higher Entities"/D.U.M.B.s thread and will add more when I watch the documentary. Currently, I can't hook my TV up to my computer, which is one of the main reasons I haven't watched it yet. I suppose I'll have to cave and just watch it from my computer. That said, closer to the end of the trailer, a man makes the statement that these beings have been controlling civilizations for centuries and there's no reason to think they've stopped. Despite the fact that he claims they're "aliens/extraterrestrials", Rabbi Laltman appears to be conceding to this.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I haven't watched the documentary yet, however, reading the transcript you've posted, I will and perhaps comment more on it later. I find it all so incredible. I came across this article too so clearly these "beings" have been around for quite some time:

A 5000 Year Old Aboriginal Cave Painting of The “Wandjina.” Known As ‘The Sky Beings’

It's similar to what I wanted to discuss here in my "Unmasking Higher Entities"/D.U.M.B.s thread and will add more when I watch the documentary. Currently, I can't hook my TV up to my computer, which is one of the main reasons I haven't watched it yet. I suppose I'll have to cave and just watch it from my computer. That said, closer to the end of the trailer, a man makes the statement that these beings have been controlling civilizations for centuries and there's no reason to think they've stopped. Despite the fact that he claims they're "aliens/extraterrestrials", Rabbi Laltman appears to be conceding to this.
What's interesting is that, at one point in his talk, the Rabbi taps his chest and says "the operating system." Later when asked "where should this desire to conquer earth come from", he says "It's the mission that you get, you have inner foundations..where this hard drive with the data is been revealed in you. The ability to connect to that higher force, that ray of light comes from the home planet. Where you can feed on that and get a feed from there. And how do you work? You work from the hard drive, through your external body that operates towards the people of the world. Then you can have contact with them.

Is this what alien disclosure is all about? Humanity receiving the mRNA Crispr injections to connect to a alien hard drive?

What's interesting is that, at one point in his talk, the Rabbi taps his chest and says "the operating system." Later when asked "where should this desire to conquer earth come from", he says "It's the mission that you get, you have inner foundations..where this hard drive with the data is been revealed in you. The ability to connect to that higher force, that ray of light comes from the home planet. Where you can feed on that and get a feed from there. And how do you work? You work from the hard drive, through your external body that operates towards the people of the world. Then you can have contact with them.

Is this what alien disclosure is all about? Humanity receiving the mRNA Crispr injections to connect to a alien hard drive?
Good question. I'm not sure I have a surefire answer. At the very least, what I think is the mRNA injections that have nanotechnology in them are a disruption from the connection to the divine. I think it may disable our ability to see things from a spiritual standpoint. The word "alien" is a term that I personally think is interchangeable with demonic, as it is "anti-God" or "anti-Creation". If someone is relying on technology to "save" them from whatever it is they think plagues them, rather than their natural-born immune systems, it creates a path to accept unnatural things to keep one healthy.

Although, this isn't anything new. There are many accounts of this throughout history as "helpers" of humanity giving us "gifts" or "knowledge". Makeup for women is one that comes to mind, but it's a while since I've read what these "beings" offer us.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Good question. I'm not sure I have a surefire answer. At the very least, what I think is the mRNA injections that have nanotechnology in them are a disruption from the connection to the divine. I think it may disable our ability to see things from a spiritual standpoint. The word "alien" is a term that I personally think is interchangeable with demonic, as it is "anti-God" or "anti-Creation". If someone is relying on technology to "save" them from whatever it is they think plagues them, rather than their natural-born immune systems, it creates a path to accept unnatural things to keep one healthy.
I believe they want to disconnect us from the higher power we call God, and have us tap into this other counterfeit alien/demonic
force.

When the rabbi talks about shape shifting into anyone they want to be. It reminded me of the movie "The Cobbler" with Adam Sandler. If you havn't seen it. In the film, Sandler plays a cobbler who came from a long line of cobblers. The film starts off with what looks like the 1930s/40s New York, it shows a bunch of older Jewish men having a gathering around a table and they have come to the cobbler because he was gifted a special shoe repair machine that has special powers. When the cobbler works on a pair of shoes, who ever wears those shoes takes on the physical form of the person who owns the shoes.
Here's the thing. This movie was very good for a Sandler flick, yet it was panned as the worst Sandler film ever!!??
Hollywood called it absolute garbage. I recall driving in the car at that time and listening to the radio with the news on and they announce that Adam Sandler was finished in Hollywood. He had had a series of flops and he was done. I remember going WTF?? I have never heard anything like that be announced about anyone before unless they were a pedo or something. Then I thought of that film and how he may have "crossed the line" and exposed something "they" didn't want out there.

This was the same reaction as "They Live" the film was a super hit but disappeared from theatres two weeks later. Roddy Piper just a few years back goes on with Alex Jones and says the movie is a documentary and then dies shortly after. Very odd.

edit:grammer

Last edited:
I believe they want to disconnect us from the higher power we call God, and have us tap into this other counterfeit alien/demonic
force.
Absolutely agree. From my perspective, if you're plagued with fear non-stop, then you've taken God out of the equation. Sadly, this works with many as we're witnessing. It could also be that the mRNA technology is a way to control people demonically, thereby, people not being in control of their own lives. We need to keep in mind this covid psy-op is a test run.

When the rabbi talks about shape shifting into anyone they want to be. It reminded me of the movie "The Cobbler" with Adam Sandler. If you havn't seen it. In the film, Sandler plays a cobbler who came from a long line of cobblers. The film starts off with what looks like the 1930s/40s New York, it shows a bunch of older Jewish men having a gathering around a table and they have come to the cobbler because he was gifted a special shoe repair machine that has special powers. When the cobbler works on a pair of shoes, who ever wears those shoes takes on the physical form of the person who owns the shoes.
He's the thing. This movie was very good for a Sandler flick, yet it was panned as the worst Sandler film ever!!??
Hollywood called it absolute garbage. I recall driving in the car at that time and listening to the radio with the news on and they announce that Adam Sandler was finished in Hollywood. He had had a series of flops and he was done. I remember going WTF?? I have never heard anything like that be announced about anyone before unless they were a pedo or something. Then I thought of that film and how he may have "crossed the line" and exposed something "they" didn't want out there.

This was the same reaction as "They Live" the film was a super hit but disappeared from theatres two weeks later. Roddy Piper just a few years back goes on with Alex Jones and says the movie is a documentary and then dies shortly after. Very odd.
You're right about the reviews of the Cobbler. I see that on RT, it has the Tatometer at 10% and the audience at 36% in favour of the movie. I'll see if I can watch it, as I've never really been a fan of Adam since he was on SNL. Also, I didn't know that about Rody Piper, which is unfortunate, however, some of that information is out there if one looks for it. People such as looking up Alice Bailey, Aieister Crowley and H. P. Blavatsky for starters as they've all been about worshiping "the other side". What's interesting is I'm finding is all the information is disseminated from the same source. They can give it a variety of names to attempt to disguise or persuade a new audience, such as aliens, UFOs, technology, kabbalah, freemasonry, but it's all one of the same.

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
-
-
-
new religion https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/obama-aliens-religion-ufos-b1857845.html

Linsky

Rookie
If aliens have been here all these years and haven’t invaded why would they suddenly decide to do so now? That’s kinda nonsensical. This whole thing is nonsensical imo.
Maybe this is their endgame a lot of us have speculated that a fake alien invasion would be the last play and they will introduce their leader to lead humanity through the chaos, and he will unite the ashes of civilization and rise like a phoenix.

Im certain you can find dozens of movies and games with this premise we do say they are fans of predictive programming so this seems right up their alley.

All I know is things are going to get very interesting this year I have inside information from individuals who are high up on the international trade game they are dealing with a massive shortage in almost all goods and are forced to pay absurd prices and soon this will trickle down to the common person.

Expect to REALLY be feeling the impact of this 2-4 months down the line and expect to be paying double (possibly even triple if the store wants to turn a decent profit) on most things you pay for now and that’s if they even have it in stock, I personally expect something serious will happen before summer is over.

justjess

Superstar
Maybe this is their endgame a lot of us have speculated that a fake alien invasion would be the last play and they will introduce their leader to lead humanity through the chaos, and he will unite the ashes of civilization and rise like a phoenix.

Im certain you can find dozens of movies and games with this premise we do say they are fans of predictive programming so this seems right up their alley.

All I know is things are going to get very interesting this year I have inside information from individuals who are high up on the international trade game they are dealing with a massive shortage in almost all goods and are forced to pay absurd prices and soon this will trickle down to the common person.

Expect to REALLY be feeling the impact of this 2-4 months down the line and expect to be paying double (possibly even triple if the store wants to turn a decent profit) on most things you pay for now and that’s if they even have it in stock, I personally expect something serious will happen before summer is over.
Already feeling the shortages acutely over here... in almost all areas. Appliances, air conditioning equipment, heating equipment, construction materials, they haven’t had my preferred brand of canned tomatoes in six months or my preferred Alfredo sauce.. my daughters breakfast sausages go Mia for months at a time. I’m paying attention. I get it. Hell, we couldn’t even find any bathing suits. Stores aren’t keeping stock of anything so if you don’t snatch it immediately when they get it you won’t get it because they aren’t getting any more in later either. I couldn’t find my daughter an Easter dress - usually I have 100 options. I went to five stores, nothing. I’ve gotten stuck paying way more for shit I needed because those were the only models available quite a few times over the last couple months. It cost almost 2k in lumber to build a small extension on my porch. I think people who aren’t realizing it are either wealthy or just don’t buy shit.

Cintra

Star
Already feeling the shortages acutely over here... in almost all areas. Appliances, air conditioning equipment, heating equipment, construction materials, they haven’t had my preferred brand of canned tomatoes in six months or my preferred Alfredo sauce.. my daughters breakfast sausages go Mia for months at a time. I’m paying attention. I get it. Hell, we couldn’t even find any bathing suits. Stores aren’t keeping stock of anything so if you don’t snatch it immediately when they get it you won’t get it because they aren’t getting any more in later either. I couldn’t find my daughter an Easter dress - usually I have 100 options. I went to five stores, nothing. I’ve gotten stuck paying way more for shit I needed because those were the only models available quite a few times over the last couple months. It cost almost 2k in lumber to build a small extension on my porch. I think people who aren’t realizing it are either wealthy or just don’t buy shit.
Similar stuff here. (UK)
Stuff missing from shelves in shops.
Stuff out of stock online.
Prices going up.