UFOs

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

the Nazis were developing UFO technology,
That's because the Germans allegedly discovered a crashed one in 1936, over a decade before Roswell...

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Just saw this!

Yes Nazis were big into this technology, I forget the name of a cult they worked with where these women had long hair (down to their feet) as they believed their hair were antennas for E.T. contact. I forget the name though?
VRIL.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Fake Aliens Invasion incoming = birth of the NWO
Did they ever bother to put that into context at all? Here's the thing: I don't think it's gotta be fake. Question is: which scenario would be stranger? Keep in mind Kerry's Antarctica trip, and his statement the other day that we've got to "get the carbon dioxide out of the air." Might they be related?

elsbet

Superstar
Did they ever bother to put that into context at all? Here's the thing: I don't think it's gotta be fake. Question is: which scenario would be stranger? Keep in mind Kerry's Antarctica trip, and his statement the other day that we've got to "get the carbon dioxide out of the air." Might they be related?
Is it Occam's razor? That is the simplest answer.

You know... if I recall correctly, plants take in CO2 and put out the O2.

Without a source of CO2, plants will die off, and without plant life the earth's biological food chain would be terminally broken. ...​
Enter B Gates who

wants to see the sun
blotted out from the sky... -.-​

Photosynthesis uses the energy (photons) from the sun's rays to split carbon dioxide (taken from the atmosphere) into carbon and oxygen, releasing oxygen back to the atmosphere. LINK

So yes... makes perfect sense, considering the key players. Never thought of it from that angle.

Strong delusion is an understatement.

-

Karlysymon

Superstar
Is it Occam's razor? That is the simplest answer.

You know... if I recall correctly, plants take in CO2 and put out the O2.

Without a source of CO2, plants will die off, and without plant life the earth's biological food chain would be terminally broken. ...​
Enter B Gates who

wants to see the sun
blotted out from the sky... -.-​

Photosynthesis uses the energy (photons) from the sun's rays to split carbon dioxide (taken from the atmosphere) into carbon and oxygen, releasing oxygen back to the atmosphere. LINK

So yes... makes perfect sense, considering the key players. Never thought of it from that angle.

Strong delusion is an understatement.

-
When i read John Kerry's comments, i was like, is this man out of his mind?? All fauna and flora would die! Absent fauna means herbivores die from lack of food and consequently the carnivores that feed on the herbivores. This is undoubtedly a DEATH CULT that we are dealing with.

On another note, when i saw this story/experiment, i wondered to myself: what are these people (Human Adaptation Institute) up to?

elsbet

Superstar
When i read John Kerry's comments, i was like, is this man out of his mind??
... This is undoubtedly a DEATH CULT that we are dealing with.
No doubt.

It would explain all the fancy underground bunkers the monied-elite are building / have built.

Most disturbing (to me) is, for a brief moment, I wondered... am I wrong? Of course not-- it is just astonishing the public, around the world, has bought into this propaganda.

On another note, when i saw this story/experiment, i wondered to myself: what are these people (Human Adaptation Institute) up to?

"And here we are! We just left after 40 days ... For us it was a real surprise," said project director Christian Clot, adding for most participants, “in our heads, we had walked into the cave 30 days ago.”​
At least one team member estimated the time underground at 23 days.​
Oh my-- nothing good. And while we're on the subject...

@UnderAlienControl
Can you tie this into Antarctica?

Lil axe

Veteran
They look a bit like these things here:

I've personally seen these orbs myself, and I confirm they disappear the same way they do at the end of the video.
ok, i've been hesitant to mention on here, but when i was about 10 yrs old, me, my brother, and my 2 cousins, were hanging out in a gravel pit riding our bmx's, it got dark and we were heading home. got a ways and we heard a strange sound (can't describe the sound), so we started riding back towards the pit. the sound was getting more intense , and there were pulsating blueish/ white lights emitting from the pit, we were freaked out, and went home but said we were going to check it out in the morning. in the morning when we went back, there was a large oval shape concave on the edges, and the rock was burnt, and some sand seemed fused. i never forgot it, fast forward 28 years, and i was telling my friend and my future wife the story, and i said about my witnesses, my brother was dead, and my 2 cousins were living in another province and hadn't seen them since high school. after i said that, there was a knock at the door, and it was one of my cousins, i was like *&^%$#, you'll never guess what i was talking about, told him, his eyes went big, he sat down, told the same story i did, except he said the shape was a circle , as opposed to an oval, my future wife and my friend looked at me, and it was real trippy. since then, i've had an open mind to aliens

justjess

Superstar
So why all these disclosures NOW? That’s my question.. I have no theories.

So why all these disclosures NOW? That’s my question.. I have no theories.
In @Karlysymon's post here, she has Dr. Carol Rosin stating what their plans are:

From Karly's post:

"A group of scientists in California recently unveiled plans to advertise Earth’s existence to space aliens, and invite them to visit. This prospect should terrify anyone familiar with the history of imperialism and conquest. On our planet, when a civilization that considers itself superior encounters a “lower” one, the result has usually been enslavement or massacre. Aliens would probably treat us just as pitilessly."
Dr Carol Rosin worked with Wernher von Braun, the father of America's space program....who stated that the game plan was to fool people with fake communism, fake terrorism, fake asteroids and a fake alien invasion."

Dr. Carol Rosin: Staged Artificial 'Alien Invasion' and asteroid/comet threat. NWO final card