UFOs

Lisa

Superstar
i can say with 100% certainty.... i dont know.
i can ALSO say with 100% certainty that the government is the LEAST credible source of information.
I don’t think aliens are real and if ‘aliens’ are ever used by our government or any other one..I’ll think it’s another scam.

Helioform

Star
No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

here we go!!!
theyre starting early.... like christmas decorations at walmart in july, theyre rolling out the beginnings of the fake alien invasion. start the slogans: we can all "come together as one!"; "we are all in it!", join forces in humanity and have the UN run the planet and protect us!
funk dat! ill be the one telling the aliens to nuke this retarded evil planet for the sake of the universe. ill take one for team universe.
At least that means that 2020 will probably end in a very interesting way. That corona shit was booooooring...

polymoog

Superstar
@polymoog
Great! Can't wait for the aliens to "come in peace"...or not?
What would Kirk do?
kirk would beam down to earth with an away team, have half of his team beaten by sticks and bricks by BLM thugs when they land. mccoy would announce that "one of them is dead, jim!", and beam back up to the enterprise. the chemtrails in earths atmosphere apparently affected the transporter systems in the future, causing the team to switch to a clownworld universe in the past where ripping down statues, cancel culture, and 55 year old grown men who identify as 6 year old girls is completely normal and encouraged. through the enterprise computer, spock and kirk learn that demonic/alien/interdimensional entities are creating the chaos on this earth and are about to launch yet another false flag on the mostly unknowing populace.
from the bridge, kirk has uhura connect on all social media channels like YT, FB, twitter, and radio and TV stations throughout the world to interrupt all broadcasts, letting the people know that the government has been manipulating and lying to them. documentaries, films, research and interviews exposing the truth are on every channel of the television. down on the planet, most people are in shock or angry and all are confused; many waking up from their degenerate behaviors, but the truther community who knew this was going along this entire time are there to reassure them.
law enforcement around the world, in the following days, begin mass arrests of the subhuman creatures and the trials against humanity. the enterprise stays in orbit for a few days to enjoy the mass awakening before zipping off at warp 5.

The Zone

Star
UFOs are a big mystery.

The government seemingly confirming them doesn't help but make it even more confusing.
We have had tons of craft mistaken for UFO's because they basically are but they're our own. These programs have been funded heavily since the fifties when they really started pumping money in. Said money comes from places unrelated where people give for causes not knowing where the money lands. The truth is very complicated, impossible to adequately explain for the nature of the tech is unlike what we see in everyday life. They have been able to cloak craft for a long time now and cloaking tech can now literally hide most anything. They can cloak or alter sound, project images and where the tech came from can mess with time and dimensions. If you happen upon something, they can wipe your mind on the spot Anyone who claims to have all the answers in the field are charlatans feeding disinformation and false theory. And they have had to alter humans in trials in an effort to mesh with tech for most died early on. And we worry about such mundane things in everyday life.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Helioform

Star

The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

thanks to scamdemic, they realized how stupid the world population is.

Maes17

Superstar
The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

thanks to scamdemic, they realized how stupid the world population is.
I think aliens are real. Too much unknown that our government keeps from us. I didn’t know Israel had a space program btw. Interesting read

Maes17

Superstar
UFOs are a big mystery.

The government seemingly confirming them doesn't help but make it even more confusing.
UFO’s are either aliens or we have some next level military grade shit they hide from us.

I lean more towards the former

Supposedly the nazis were working on UFO technology. So who knows

judah

Established
I'm a big skeptic. I don't deny these entities but be mindful that the Nazis were developing UFO technology, who's to say the tech hasn't developed that drones disguised as UFOs are being used. I say this because most incidents of UFO/E.T. sightings are described as energy, inter dimensional etc which links in with CERN who are all about star gates.

It's all a deception.

judah

Established
UFO’s are either aliens or we have some next level military grade shit they hide from us.

I lean more towards the former

Supposedly the nazis were working on UFO technology. So who knows
Just saw this!

Yes Nazis were big into this technology, I forget the name of a cult they worked with where these women had long hair (down to their feet) as they believed their hair were antennas for E.T. contact. I forget the name though?

Maes17

Superstar
I'm a big skeptic. I don't deny these entities but be mindful that the Nazis were developing UFO technology, who's to say the tech hasn't developed that drones disguised as UFOs are being used. I say this because most incidents of UFO/E.T. sightings are described as energy, inter dimensional etc which links in with CERN who are all about star gates.

It's all a deception.
Never questioned CERN. Good thinking