UFOs

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
He looks like he may be one of them.
I can tell you this much-this guy was the king of disinformation-to the point it was wondered if he wasn't in the air force, but was instead one of those guys who could get whatever uniform he needed for whatever the situation called for. He was exposed to info concerning 4 types, but subsequent testimony at The Disclosure Project has stated that the government is aware of 14 species and 53 types....

B_JMNN

Established
I’ve always wondered if the UFO phenomenon will ever turn into anything concrete or if it will just kind of continue to exist on the outer margins of civilization

This would be as good a year as any lol

Isn't that what they were planning to do, and it wasnt going to be a major disclosure (to us anyways)?

To me, it's a major synchronicity.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I’ve always wondered if the UFO phenomenon will ever turn into anything concrete or if it will just kind of continue to exist on the outer margins of civilization

This would be as good a year as any lol
The timing is very interesting.The real question for me remains... Extra-Terrestrial or Extra-Dimensional.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I’m sticking with military aircraft and that a portion of the cases are cover for top secret genetic experiments. Let’s do a pool lol
I don’t disagree - I think we have a variety of sources for the vast majority of sightings, from the mundane to the covert.

I think when it comes to the inexplicable though, the question is whether a craft from another planet manages to navigate the (apparently) impossible times and distances, or whether inter-dimensional beings closer to home slip in and then out of sight again is one I find interesting.

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
Nope nope nope...
but seriously the Bible talks about crazy spinning things with eyes. It’s in the OT I think it’s Elijah sees them. Also recall the Nephillum aka the sons of heaven who bred with the human women? There is this guy on YouTube who talks about this and how in ancient civs the elongated skulls with single plates are not human nor are they a product of human intervention. Likewise the serpent motif seen in S America and Western cultures is creepy. So ... could it be demonic? Possibly... supernatural maybe...

Tidal

Star
I've got a UFO theory that I've aired around internetland before, namely that friendly aliens on another planet somewhere are trying to communicate with us telepathically because perhaps thought waves travel instantaneously.
But the problem may be that when a human brain picks up such a "thought transmission", the brain is unable to "unscramble" it, and instead it triggers hallucinations in which the person "sees" aliens and UFOs in some cases.

elsbet

Superstar
Likewise the serpent motif seen in S America and Western cultures is creepy. So ... could it be demonic? Possibly... supernatural maybe...
I think so. Why not?

The serpent motif is seen worldwide, though, in pretty much every ancient civilization. If there is an absence of snakes, look for a dragon.

Pics below are from the East-- India and Thailand.

... I believe.

And the nagas... India, I think.

That 'kid' in the middle is telling you--> shhh...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
If you ever saw the video of the Earth-sized sphere sucking up plasma off of the sun, it could create some considerations about time, space, and scale...and relativity.

polymoog

Superstar
No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

here we go!!!
theyre starting early.... like christmas decorations at walmart in july, theyre rolling out the beginnings of the fake alien invasion. start the slogans: we can all "come together as one!"; "we are all in it!", join forces in humanity and have the UN run the planet and protect us!
funk dat! ill be the one telling the aliens to nuke this retarded evil planet for the sake of the universe. ill take one for team universe.

Lisa

Superstar
No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

here we go!!!
theyre starting early.... like christmas decorations at walmart in july, theyre rolling out the beginnings of the fake alien invasion. start the slogans: we can all "come together as one!"; "we are all in it!", join forces in humanity and have the UN run the planet and protect us!
funk dat! ill be the one telling the aliens to nuke this retarded evil planet for the sake of the universe. ill take one for team universe.
So do you think the aliens are fake or not?