UFOs

Intriguing and suspicious.The date of the secret inside video of 1989 is march 22=322.....sounds a lot like some secret society's characteristic date and numbers.
The house number 1414 ...the emphasis of 14 is kind of reminiscent of 14 words of white power
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
Don't know,maybe wrong.:oops:
I found what he said about the moon intriguing and an interesting thought. The people in the video didn't seem like they were having the kinds of issues you brought up, but I could be wrong.

As for the abductions, one account of an abductee who, for a few moments came to, while on a spaceship, described the abductors not as 'greys' but humanoids in SS uniforms.

Which is why if there is something to the UFO/Abduction phenomenon I believe it’s possible that is Nazi genetic experiments continued within the US security apparatus after Paperclip.

The Zone

Star
Edit - Told ya, I'd take it down. Perhaps some saw it in the 20 minutes I left it up.

If I offered up more, I would disappear.

Lastly, the vast majority of UFO experts has been infiltrated with disinformation to the public. Much goes unseen.

Pay attention and believe what you will for I will likely delete this post any minute for I am not trying to rock the boat too hard. I actually have found ways to live life fully and block out much of what I mentioned

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
More Bob Lazar and Jeremy Corbell on Joe Rogan's podcast:

Bob Lazar is a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, and also on reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology at a site called S-4 near the Area 51 Groom Lake operating location. Jeremy Corbell is a contemporary artist and documentary filmmaker. Watch the documentary "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers" now streaming on Netflix.