UFOs

The Zone

Star
My gosh, you're obsessed. Did that take you all night? The subject is UFOs.

I wonder whatever happened to that 2 Trillion dollars they couldn't account for before the accounting office in the Pentagon was fortuitously destroyed by some box cutter wielding Arabs with better flying skills than the Red Baron?

You could back engineer a hell of a lot of "UFO'S" with that type of money.

...just saying.
Yeah and not to mention some estimates put “lost” money since then up to 21trillion!

Alien Smokescreen: Area 51 and Drug trafficking

I've only read afew chapters from those^. It seems the missing monies are spent on DUMBS and creating antigravity crafts and other black projects rather back-engineering any ET crafts.
It’s very possible. The only thing that might suggest some recovered alien tech might have been the catalyst is how after WW2 technology advanced at a pace not really seen before, but of course that could be explained by simpler means to.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/09/alien-abductions-military-manipulation/

I stick to my theory that abductions ( I think SRA is the same as well) are false memories for government genetic experiments.

I think to that episode of the X-Files where they find this huge storage facility with everyone’s genetic profile. It turned out in that series that it was in fact men, not aliens doing the abductions and experiments to develop a a virus that removed our immune systems so that common bacteria and virus would kill us all.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah and not to mention some estimates put “lost” money since then up to 21trillion!
So if you divide that 21 trillion by today's 7 billion people.....oh my calculator can't even accept 21 trillion....well there would be no more poverty, let's put it that way.

Means jack shit when the dollar goes bang in the end anyway.....just numbers innit?

Pfft.. you're good.

*GUILT*

After reading the article (ahem... just now), I realized that I mistook yours for one based on a strangely similar incident.

Mysterious Radio Signals...

These Mysterious Radio Signals were read in Canada-- not Puerto Rico. You're still cool.

Lol thanks.

I think we were referencing the same story. Anyway it probably is just a black hole, but either way this was trending this week, so it’s part of consciousness now. I’m still waiting on how they are going to justify a “space force” ( or a border wall diff topic though ) so I think 2019 is going to be one hell of year. I really hope we’re all just here bullshitting about it next year lol.

Also, if it wasn’t for cats the internet would clearly not be worth it.

BOB LAZAR : ANATOMY OF A FLYING SAUCER : EXTENDED SCENE

Ever wonder how a UFO operates? How a civilization from another world builds and uses a technology to travel amongst the stars? Do real UFOs have to travel faster than the speed of light or can they bend the fabric of space-time itself? In this NEW and never before seen interview with former Government physicist Bob Lazar; take a guided look into the specifics - function and design - of the flying saucer he worked on at the infamous Area 51 (Site 4). From gravity propulsion, saucer design, configurations and modes of travel, to gravity wave amplification - even a description of an alien language transposed onto the wall of the craft - this little lesson in alien propulsion will fascinate you and weaponize your curiosity.

"The technology on this planet is prehistoric... ...You have been sent just enough, to prepare you for the truth, and no more." - The Way home or face The Fire

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The US Navy secretly designed a super-fast futuristic aircraft resembling a UFO, documents reveal
https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/us-navy-secretly-designed-super-fast-futuristic-aircraft-resembling-ufo-documents-reveal-9246755/?ito=cbshare

"What that means is that the aircraft uses complex technology to reduce its mass and thereby lessen inertia (an object’s resistance to motion) so it can zoom along at high velocities. The patent is highly complex and describes methods of reducing the mass of an aircraft using various techniques including the generation of gravity waves, which were first detected in 2016 after being produced when two black holes collided."

Kinda sounds and looks exactly like this one and others that have been seen and photographed for oh, about 30 years now.;)
1556174567617.png