UFOs

kittybratxx

Established
Well i know their are ufo's created by the government and many people mistake them as being related to "other beings" I myself used to believe in aliens however Demons are more likely the source. After watching a movie called The fourth kind based on a real life. The movie itself looks a lot more like demonic possession than alien abduction. The alien agenda seem's like to me another way of covering up the truth.

At this point I think it’s probable that the UFO phenomenon is just a deliberate misdirection to distract from actual top secret experiments, and find it likely that the abduction experiences are screen memories for government (genetic?) experiments. I hold out some hope that the technology may be alien in origin but it’s most likely that it is just the product of decades of unaccountable and unlimited funding.

Awoken2

Superstar
At this point I think it’s probable that the UFO phenomenon is just a deliberate misdirection to distract from actual top secret experiments, and find it likely that the abduction experiences are screen memories for government (genetic?) experiments. I hold out some hope that the technology may be alien in origin but it’s most likely that it is just the product of decades of unaccountable and unlimited funding.
I wonder whatever happened to that 2 Trillion dollars they couldn't account for before the accounting office in the Pentagon was fortuitously destroyed by some box cutter wielding Arabs with better flying skills than the Red Baron?

You could back engineer a hell of a lot of "UFO'S" with that type of money.

...just saying.

free2018

Star
Is there life beyond the Earth?
Yes, they already found life forms on Mars.
Are they all demons?
No, I think that's a pretty narcissistic approach.
Christ after all said "in my father's house, there are many mansions".

free2018

Star
I'd be as bold to say if alien life forms do exist it's highly likely that they found us a long time before we even started looking for them.
That's based on what factually evidence?
That supposes we are the only form of "higher intelligence".

Awoken2

Superstar
That's based on what factually evidence?
That supposes we are the only form of "higher intelligence".
What factual evidence is there that the God you keep referring to exists? I've yet to see any...your favourite book is the Bible...I don't believe a word of it

And it doesn't suppose we are the only form of intelligent life at all, it supposes the opposite.

Common sense is on a rapid decline.

free2018

Star
What factual evidence is there that the God you keep referring to exists? I've yet to see any...your favourite book is the Bible...I don't believe a word of it

And it doesn't suppose we are the only form of intelligent life at all, it supposes the opposite.

Well, I will discuss UFOs here.
We can argue your lack of belief in a separate thread.

The Zone

Star
What is odd is his belief in Satan and such in music videos, yet no religious belief. Some have a hard time not carrying over other convo's in separate threads. Anyhow, on UFO's, I actually have a pretty interesting story or two, but can say that much of what is seen is man-made. It's complicated..

Awoken2

Superstar
No need to bother, you believe what you want and I'll believe what I want...then we are both happy aren't we?....Coolio.

Awoken2

Superstar
What is odd is his belief in Satan and such in music videos, yet no religious
You really don't pay much attention do you? You just flap your gums making clueless generalizations about posters without really knowing what you're talking about.

Show me one post where I have said I believe in Satan? What I have been posting for all but the blind or just stupid to see is it's the mainstream music industry that believes in Satan and they are showing this in plain sight to a generation of kids..... and you seem to be cool with that!

Do not bother me with your petty snipes, you bore me.

free2018

Star
What is odd is his belief in Satan and such in music videos, yet no religious belief. Some have a hard time not carrying over other convo's in separate threads. Anyhow, on UFO's, I actually have a pretty interesting story or two, but can say that much of what is seen is man-made. It's complicated..
Yeah, I don't know. Haha.
A lot of the tech we have seen is government made, but not all of it.
There are phenomena people have not been able to explain accurately.

The Zone

Star
You really don't pay much attention do you? You just flap your gums making clueless generalizations about posters without really knowing what you're talking about.

Show me one post where I have said I believe in Satan? What I have been posting for all but the blind or just stupid to see is it's the mainstream music industry that believes in Satan and they are showing this in plain sight to a generation of kids..... and you seem to be cool with that!

Do not bother me with your petty snipes, you bore me.
My point is why are you worried about the music industry if you do not believe in heaven and hell? My snipe was only because you seemed to take one at free. We will move on.

Free, look into the work of this guy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée who talks of interdimensional beings for the unexplained.

Awoken2

Superstar
My point is why are you worried about the music industry if you do not believe in heaven and hell?
Your point is blunt.

I am not "worried" about the music industry, I'm simply exposing it for what it is. How you link that with me having to believe in heaven and hell I don't know.

Even though you constantly accuse me of dragging up old arguments you incessantly make reference to my Predictive Programming thread. Why do you keep doing that?

The Zone

Star
Your point is blunt.

I am not "worried" about the music industry, I'm simply exposing it for what it is. How you link that with me having to believe in heaven and hell I don't know.

Even though you constantly accuse me of dragging up old arguments you incessantly make reference to my Predictive Programming thread. Why do you keep doing that?
It's not hard to get a general idea of posters here after a year or so of posting time. My point, again, is that it is seemingly important for you to take shots at Christianity and state your disbelief while passionately covering music videos and speaking of Satanic or Luciferian influences. Where is a similar passion against the hell side of the heaven equation? Especially, since not believing in one point to not the other? And even if they believe in Satan and you do not, why is it you fear the harm they can do or the need to expose them? I strongly suggest looking into believing in something with concern to spirituality. As for the pot calling the kettle black, you brought up Frees beliefs with a snide statement which you backed off a bit later. Still, you continue to group people in a way that makes individual thread conversation impossible which leads to standoffishness Post #150 are a prime example of you being a jerk, talking down to a poster, taking shots at their belief and totally taking the thread off the subject matter.

The proof is in the pudding.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
It's not hard to get a general idea of posters here after a year or so of posting time.
It appears to be quite hard for you though, you make wild assumptions about posters all the time so this statement is patently false.

My point, again, is that it is seemingly important for you to take shots at Christianity and state your disbelief while passionately covering music videos and speaking of Satanic or Luciferian influences.
So you have to believe in God before you can expose any wrong doing in this world?....Is that what you believe? That's a special type of arrogance you have there.

Where is a similar passion against the hell side of the heaven equation?
Don't ask me, you're the religious one.

Especially, since not believing in one point to not the other?
Is that supposed to make sense?....fail.

I strongly suggest looking into believing in something with concern to spirituality
And I strongly suggest you mind your own business, I'll believe what I want without guidance from somebody like you thanks.

As for the pot calling the kettle black, you brought up Frees beliefs with a snide statement which you backed off a bit later.
Wrong, there was nothing snide about my response, there was nothing derogatory in my response to them.

Still, you continue to group people in a way that makes individual thread conversation impossible which leads to standoffishness
. Says the man who labels somebody a sock after their very first post?... ...yeah right.

Post #150 are a prime example of you being a jerk, talking down to a poster, taking shots at their belief and totally taking the thread off the subject matter.
That was in response to post 149 you clown, you then come peddling in on your tricycle of morality to make a snide reference to a completely unrelated thread.

Who do you think you're kidding?

Last edited: