UFOs

Karlysymon

Superstar
Weird...the comments on the thread are interesting too. Project Blue Beam is their ultimate conspiracy.

Some of the people name dropped in that article (excluding Ramirez) just so happen to sit on the board of Tom deLonge's (Blink 182) company. CIA dudes with a background in MKUltra who, supposedly will be in charge of managing the paradigm shift after the "alien" disclosure. In deLonge's own words:"....and everybody would look frozen. So you literally could fly around and grab a Coke from someone's hand and put it in someone else's hand...(where you getting this from?)....take a wild guess, look at the people iam surrounded by." (Video:13min mark to end)

Obviously they are doing and have done experiments.

Thankfully, i don't believe in aliens (even though iam strongly inclined to believe that the alien card they'll play will be religio-themed) so this PSYOP won't find me flat-footed, anymore than the fake pandemic did.

Iam guessing that the 2027 date is the anticipated timeframe in which TPTB expect a "checkmate situation" from the "other player" on the Cosmic Chessboard. Anyway, these are the comments to your tweet that resonated with me.
1675861385781.png

Daze

Superstar
1690498134102.png

I run a text filter so the missing words are probably swears. But its very telling.

Perhaps this is a good proof for those who say America is Christian country? At least for those who know aliens are djinn.

Here are some good points from a brother.

1690498321337.png

1690498384542.png

I'm not sure if people here know but Jack Parsons claimed to have talked to the anti-christ. He said "You are helping me"

Here is an excerpt from his wikipedia page.

1690498648195.png

It is as the brother said. The US government knows who these "aliens" are.

View attachment 89304

I run a text filter so the missing words are probably swears. But its very telling.

Perhaps this is a good proof for those who say America is Christian country? At least for those who know aliens are djinn.

View attachment 89306

View attachment 89307

I'm not sure if people here know but Jack Parsons claimed to have talked to the anti-christ. He said "You are helping me"

View attachment 89308

IMHO, the map is telling. I was going to mention a video that @redqueen posted here in this thread:

I don't think Americans are ready or even willing to admit there's a lot of demonic activity in the country. The UK is lit up like a Christmas tree as well. I suppose that'll happen when you have a bunch of masons, kabbalists and jesuits orchestrating the majority of events.

Maldarker

Star
View attachment 89304

View attachment 89306

View attachment 89307

View attachment 89308

Jack parson thats an evil POS right there. His good old JPL where he was mixing science and the occultic believing he could open up a portal talk to demons i think they started talking to him. Lots of evil can be traced back to this guy. SMH pure evil! Do a search on here for jack parson...

I less worried about aliens than the Washington District of Criminals. They probably going to claim that Covid was created by aliens next to let Fauci escape from the hanging on a gallows pole which he so richly deserves.

Last edited: