UFOs

The Zone

Star
The United States Defense Department secretly set up a program ten years ago to investigate unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, at the urging of then-Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Both The New York Times and others published stories Saturday revealing the existence of the Pentagon’s now-defunct Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program that started around 2008.

According to the reports, Reid, a Nevada Democrat, helped steer money under the program to a donor’s aerospace research company. Or was he just pushing money to a friend for some other reason?

The New York Times said the Defense Department still investigates potential episodes of unidentified flying objects, but the government claims it ended in 2012 due to other pressing issues for the Obama administration.

Politico claims the program was not classified but it seems that few officials knew about it. Reid secured the funding for the program in 2009 with the help of former Hawaii Democratic Sen. Daniel Inouye and former Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens, who have both since died.

Both since died....no red flags here, right?

Both outlets said Reid’s interest in UFOs was the result of friend and donor Bob Bigelow, who owns Bigelow Aerospace and has said before he is “absolutely convinced” aliens exist and UFOs have visited Earth. Others think he was simply pushing money for another reason altogether.

The New York Times said the program had a $22 million budget and “most of the money” went to Bigelow’s research company, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Newspapers reporting on this said the person who ran the program, Luis Elizondo, resigned in October and complained about a lack of interest from top officials about it.

Now, a lot can be taken from this. Some think we are being slowly prepared for a supposed alien invasion. Others think Reid was a crook sending money a fund where he got kickbacks. Whether sincere in his intent or not, Reid and the Obama administration seemed to have little knowledge of UFOs despite it being there.

Is this the deep-deep state or is this just more bunk to try and make the public think their are aliens among us? Most people in the field of UFO exploration are split. Some think aliens are inter-dimensional demons and not aliens at all. Some think they are legit, while others think is is all nutty.

Here are some links -
NY Times: Pentagon study of UFOs revealed
CNN 20h ago

The Pentagon's Secret Search for UFOs
Highly Cited POLITICO Magazine Dec 16, 2017

Bigelow Aerospace founder says commercial world will lead in space
Highly Cited CBS News May 28, 2017

Head of Pentagon's secret 'UFO' office sought to make evidence public
In Depth Washington Post Dec 16, 2017

0:41
Pentagon's UFO Analysis Program Cost A Cool $22 Million
YouTube

The truth is out there, X-Filians!

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Aliens and demons are two different things/concepts. A demon is an evil spirit that is not a physical or biological being. Aliens are biological life forms that are outside of Earth.

I'm pretty sure aliens have not come to Earth... we don't even know if there's any life outside of Earth.

The Zone

Star
Demons/Fallen ones can pose as other things. My point was that some think demons want you to think they are aliens for acceptance should there suddenly be disclosure. I can assure you with 100% certainty that there are things in the sky or within tears of dimensions. I know some things I wish I didn't and choose not to share it for many reasons. The technology boom in the 50's to present day certainly makes me think something that is not man has shared a few things with us.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Demons/Fallen ones can pose as other things. My point was that some think demons want you to think they are aliens for acceptance should their suddenly be disclosure. I can assure you with 100% certainty that there are things in the sky or within tears of dimensions. I know some things I wish I didn't and choose not to share it for many reasons. The technology boom in the 50's to present day certainly makes me think something that is not man has shared a few things with us.
That's creepy (if you've beheld otherworldly beings), pardon my use of the word. But i do agree with you in regard to the 50s timeline because of Operation Paperclip that brought in German scientists and their anti-gravity technology, among other things. So, no, i don't believe in little green men.

The Zone

Star
That's creepy (if you've beheld otherworldly beings), pardon my use of the word. But i do agree with you in regard to the 50s timeline because of Operation Paperclip that brought in German scientists and their anti-gravity technology, among other things. So, no, i don't believe in little green men.
I haven't actually seen other worldly beings but I have seen three different things in one evening that is life changing. Some things you just don't talk about if you want to keep things calm and not be bothered in life. Sometimes we see things we are not meant to have witnessed.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

You would think the Church would wake up. You would think that with “soft-disclosure,” like the link I posted above, hitting the media about once a month, the church would wake up. You would think that people would start to ask questions, that emails would come pouring in from pastors, that people would wonder how all this “disclosure” jibes with the Bible.
Guess what? I haven’t had one email, phone call, or anything else, except from some of you who ARE awake that forwarded me the current story which is all over the media.

Here’s a screen shot showing some of the articles I’ve written on Soft Disclosure and posted them on this blog. Every blue title-line with the little square next to it is an article on SOFT DISCLOSURE! (This is only a portion of them!)

WAKE UP!
Take a look at the video above. It was released by the Defense Department. Listen to what the pilot says… What more proof are some of you waiting for?
This entire “disclosure” process is being orchestrated. It’s designed to see what the reaction of the American people will be.
So far, it appears not to many pastors or people sitting in the pews care!
I made In Their Own Words: UFOs are Real to wake up pastors and the church to what I call the Coming Great Deception!
You can watch the first 40 minutes of it for free and you can download it on VIMEO for a few bucks.
I can’t do any more than that. I’ve sounded the warning. I’ve been faithful at my post. I’ve shouted about the deception since 1999 with the publishing of my first book Nephilim.

May I suggest sending the link below to the film to as many people as possible? We need to get the word out. We need to arm the folks of the coming great deception. It’s almost here….

https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Demons/Fallen ones can pose as other things. My point was that some think demons want you to think they are aliens for acceptance should their suddenly be disclosure.
Yeah, I get that but it still doesn't mean that the demon is an alien because the concept/definition of an alien remains the same.
I can assure you with 100% certainty that there are things in the sky or within tears of dimensions. I know some things I wish I didn't and choose not to share it for many reasons.
Ok...
Well, UFO doesn't mean aliens, it's just any flying object.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

You would think the Church would wake up. You would think that with “soft-disclosure,” like the link I posted above, hitting the media about once a month, the church would wake up. You would think that people would start to ask questions, that emails would come pouring in from pastors, that people would wonder how all this “disclosure” jibes with the Bible.
Guess what? I haven’t had one email, phone call, or anything else, except from some of you who ARE awake that forwarded me the current story which is all over the media.

Here’s a screen shot showing some of the articles I’ve written on Soft Disclosure and posted them on this blog. Every blue title-line with the little square next to it is an article on SOFT DISCLOSURE! (This is only a portion of them!)

WAKE UP!
Take a look at the video above. It was released by the Defense Department. Listen to what the pilot says… What more proof are some of you waiting for?
This entire “disclosure” process is being orchestrated. It’s designed to see what the reaction of the American people will be.
So far, it appears not to many pastors or people sitting in the pews care!
I made In Their Own Words: UFOs are Real to wake up pastors and the church to what I call the Coming Great Deception!
You can watch the first 40 minutes of it for free and you can download it on VIMEO for a few bucks.
I can’t do any more than that. I’ve sounded the warning. I’ve been faithful at my post. I’ve shouted about the deception since 1999 with the publishing of my first book Nephilim.

May I suggest sending the link below to the film to as many people as possible? We need to get the word out. We need to arm the folks of the coming great deception. It’s almost here….

https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com
"Paperclipper" Wernher Von Braun, one of the grandfathers of the space program...

...predicted that the game plan was to fool people with fake communism, fake terrorism, fake asteroids and a fake alien invasion. He should know better given the *real* purpose of the space program.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
From Studebakers to Star Trek in 50 years. They did it all with reverse engineered hand-me-down alien tech... (<>..<>)

2ND DIRECTOR OF LOCKHEED SKUNKWORK’S SHOCKING COMMENTS ABOUT UFO TECHNOLOGY

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/06/23/2nd-director-of-lockheed-skunkworks-shocking-comments-about-ufo-technology/

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.” (1)

“We now have technology to take ET home. No it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars.” (1)

“There are two types of UFOs — the ones we build and the ones ‘they’ build.” (1)

elsbet

Superstar
Aliens and demons are two different things/concepts. A demon is an evil spirit that is not a physical or biological being. Aliens are biological life forms that are outside of Earth.

I'm pretty sure aliens have not come to Earth... we don't even know if there's any life outside of Earth.
That is the definition the media has given aliens-- and it's likely false. It's not like we have an example that we can point at and say, No this is an alien.

Oh sh!t is that a montauk monster?

We have been conditioned to think of aliens as sci-fi. Space is a cold dead place full of nothing right??

Life is simply the default condition of the universe. There is life everywhere, both extra-terrestrial AND extra-dimensional. Physical aliens are mostly like us or appear different but still very humanoid (two arms two legs, torso, neck, head with two forward-facing eyes). Some even easily pass as earth humans with very little or no disguise. They have actual physical craft that have secretly been recovered and reverse engineered as mentioned above.

The extra-dimensional type of entities that are able to manifest here can also appear as what we would consider to be a UFO, but it is not a physical craft, it is a thought-form that is stored within our collective memories, and is accessed and shown to us by these entities. This is why there have been people who seem to be able to "summon" ufos in the sky at will. They would not do this if we were not curious. They see it as a service to us, and since we are curious, they will oblige in a way that respects our free-will. Only negatively-oriented entities (whether physical or extra-dimensional) interfere with humans without any permission. The good ones generally just leave us alone.. that is until we start making stupid decisions with nukes and they have to step in and disable our toys.

mecca

Superstar
That is the definition the media has given aliens-- and it's likely false. It's not like we have an example that we can point at and say, No this is an alien.
What do you mean? We have not found any other life forms outside of Earth and that's what an alien is... a life form that was created on another planet, it could be anything. Since we have not found any aliens, that means there is no proof of aliens existing... they could still exist, we just don't know.

elsbet

Superstar
What do you mean? We have not found any other life forms outside of Earth and that's what an alien is... a life form that was created on another planet, it could be anything. Since we have not found any aliens, that means there is no proof of aliens existing... they could still exist, we just don't know.
We aren't disagreeing here, exactly-- let me rephrase.

That is the definition [or label] the media has given [the inhabitants of the things we see, flying around in the sky]: Aliens.

But if we are going to call them Aliens, no matter what, then we probably need to redefine the term. Savvy?