UFO Disclosure and AI

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I find the times are getting harder and harder to discern and the Bible tells us even the elect would be decieved if it not for intervention. So this makes sense
I watched Marvel’s “Eternals” last night. Most people came out just thinking it was a good sci-fi, but it was much more than that…

It managed to cram in everything from ancient aliens to the Gilgamesh epic, the emerald tablet of Thoth, Sophia and the Archons, an inversion of the Rapture, Satan being cast down to earth and the second coming of the Lord and the hint of a coming Antichrist (as a good thing!), all mixed in with a fast moving plot. Truly entertainment for a left behind generation.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Iam also not sure what skeletons are being talked about but i remember reading articles years ago about how the Smithsonian was memory holing evidence about giants. I couldn't presently find the links (websites are likely defunct) so may be this will do...bolded part is likely the major reason for memory holing...makes sense if you have an agenda to promote the theory of evolution.
View attachment 65377
The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America: The Missing Skeletons and the Great Smithsonian Cover-Up

A study of the substantial evidence for a former race of giants in North America and its 150-year suppression by the Smithsonian Institution

• Shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been found, particularly in the Mississippi Valley, as well as the ruins of the giants’ cities

• Explores 400 years of giant finds, including newspaper articles, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports

• Reveals the Stonehenge-era megalithic burial complex on Catalina Island with over 4,000 giant skeletons, including kings more than 9 feet tall

• Includes more than 100 rare photographs and illustrations of the lost evidence

Drawing on 400 years of newspaper articles and photos, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports, Richard J. Dewhurst reveals not only that North America was once ruled by an advanced race of giants but also that the Smithsonian has been actively suppressing the physical evidence for nearly 150 years. He shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been unearthed at Mound Builder sites across the continent, only to disappear from the historical record. He examines other concealed giant discoveries, such as the giant mummies found in Spirit Cave, Nevada, wrapped in fine textiles and dating to 8000 BCE; the hundreds of red-haired bog mummies found at sinkhole “cenotes” on the west coast of Florida and dating to 7500 BCE; and the ruins of the giants’ cities with populations in excess of 100,000 in Arizona, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Louisiana.

Dewhurst shows how this suppression began shortly after the Civil War and transformed into an outright cover-up in 1879 when Major John Wesley Powell was appointed Smithsonian director, launching a strict pro-evolution, pro-Manifest Destiny agenda. He also reveals the 1920s’ discovery on Catalina Island of a megalithic burial complex with 6,000 years of continuous burials and over 4,000 skeletons, including a succession of kings and queens, some more than 9 feet tall--the evidence for which is hidden in the restricted-access evidence rooms at the Smithsonian.

I can't believe you said this in 2021!o_Oo_O
Marzulli is claiming Giants up to 50ft tall. The biblical giants never exceeded 10 or 11 feet.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Iam also not sure what skeletons are being talked about but i remember reading articles years ago about how the Smithsonian was memory holing evidence about giants. I couldn't presently find the links (websites are likely defunct) so may be this will do...bolded part is likely the major reason for memory holing...makes sense if you have an agenda to promote the theory of evolution.
View attachment 65377
The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America: The Missing Skeletons and the Great Smithsonian Cover-Up

A study of the substantial evidence for a former race of giants in North America and its 150-year suppression by the Smithsonian Institution

• Shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been found, particularly in the Mississippi Valley, as well as the ruins of the giants’ cities

• Explores 400 years of giant finds, including newspaper articles, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports

• Reveals the Stonehenge-era megalithic burial complex on Catalina Island with over 4,000 giant skeletons, including kings more than 9 feet tall

• Includes more than 100 rare photographs and illustrations of the lost evidence

Drawing on 400 years of newspaper articles and photos, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports, Richard J. Dewhurst reveals not only that North America was once ruled by an advanced race of giants but also that the Smithsonian has been actively suppressing the physical evidence for nearly 150 years. He shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been unearthed at Mound Builder sites across the continent, only to disappear from the historical record. He examines other concealed giant discoveries, such as the giant mummies found in Spirit Cave, Nevada, wrapped in fine textiles and dating to 8000 BCE; the hundreds of red-haired bog mummies found at sinkhole “cenotes” on the west coast of Florida and dating to 7500 BCE; and the ruins of the giants’ cities with populations in excess of 100,000 in Arizona, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Louisiana.

Dewhurst shows how this suppression began shortly after the Civil War and transformed into an outright cover-up in 1879 when Major John Wesley Powell was appointed Smithsonian director, launching a strict pro-evolution, pro-Manifest Destiny agenda. He also reveals the 1920s’ discovery on Catalina Island of a megalithic burial complex with 6,000 years of continuous burials and over 4,000 skeletons, including a succession of kings and queens, some more than 9 feet tall--the evidence for which is hidden in the restricted-access evidence rooms at the Smithsonian.

I can't believe you said this in 2021!o_Oo_O
Marzulli is claiming Giants up to 50ft tall. The biblical giants never exceeded 10 or 11 feet.

elsbet

Superstar
Iam also not sure what skeletons are being talked about but i remember reading articles years ago about how the Smithsonian was memory holing evidence about giants.
Yes.
I saw a video featuring newspaper articles from the late 1800s through the early 1900s on finds in the US, not too long ago-- more than just the same few we've already seen. Smithsonian was thought to be the culprit there, as well, concerning the evidence. I'll try to find and post tomorrow.

On advanced technology-- you may find this of interest. Relevant sidebar, I hope. I think it's remarkable.
Originally posted by channel, newearth...

This one is a little bizarre, but also a little fascinating-- the statue, alone :eek:
"Aliens"

Here’s Marzulli talking about it ;-)
I read an interesting perspective today on the question of height, I hadn't heard before-- just a comment on a blog:

"The fact that God allowed it to rain for 40 days and 40 nights leads me to believe their were giants in a more literal sense.​
It would not take that big of a flood to drown a 7-10 foot human. The waters rose up high enough to cover the mountains so as far as I am concerned it was necessary to kill off some incredibly tall humans..."​
Also interesting is the terminology used by the men sent to spy on the land--

It is he that sitteth upon​
the circle of the earth, and​
the inhabitants thereof are
as grasshoppers-- Isaiah 40:22
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. Numbers 13:33
Attributing Godlike proportions to men 9ft tall is overly dramatic imo-- and iirc, it took two men just to carry one bunch of their grapes. Hm... something to consider. :)

Bubbajay

Veteran
Samuel 17:4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

An old testament cubit was roughly 18 inches long and a span half that. 6x18=108. 108+9=118. Goliath was 118 inches tall. 118÷12=9.83. So Goliath was 9.83 feet tall. The tallest recorded man in modern history was Robert Wadlow who was 8ft 11inches tall, so Goliath wasn't even a foot taller than him.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Yes.
I saw a video featuring newspaper articles from the late 1800s through the early 1900s on finds in the US, not too long ago-- more than just the same few we've already seen. Smithsonian was thought to be the culprit there, as well, concerning the evidence. I'll try to find and post tomorrow.

On advanced technology-- you may find this of interest. Relevant sidebar, I hope. I think it's remarkable.

This one is a little bizarre, but also a little fascinating-- the statue, alone :eek:
"Aliens"

I read an interesting perspective today on the question of height, I hadn't heard before-- just a comment on a blog:

"The fact that God allowed it to rain for 40 days and 40 nights leads me to believe their were giants in a more literal sense.​
It would not take that big of a flood to drown a 7-10 foot human. The waters rose up high enough to cover the mountains so as far as I am concerned it was necessary to kill off some incredibly tall humans..."​
Also interesting is the terminology used by the men sent to spy on the land--

It is he that sitteth upon​
the circle of the earth, and​
the inhabitants thereof are
as grasshoppers-- Isaiah 40:22
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. Numbers 13:33
Attributing Godlike proportions to men 9ft tall is overly dramatic imo-- and iirc, it took two men just to carry one bunch of their grapes. Hm... something to consider. :)
yeah. The "grasshopper" the spy saw was obviously a figure of speech.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think the reason he does that is due to leaning too heavily on the book of Enoch. Whilst this may be an interesting echo of an original story, it simply doesn’t stack up to the Biblical record.

I watched quite a good analysis a while back.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I think the reason he does that is due to leaning too heavily on the book of Enoch. Whilst this may be an interesting echo of an original story, it simply doesn’t stack up to the Biblical record.

I watched quite a good analysis a while back.

You are giving him too much benefit of the doubt. What about his "demon fairy" hoax where he claimed a taxidermy bat was somehow a "demon fairy", and attacked anyone who openly doubted it? He finally had to admit it was a hoax to save face, but not after selling thousands of DVDs to the Christian community.

Bubbajay

Veteran
What about his and Steve Quayles claim about "the Giant of Kandahar" where they claimed in 2005 that a live giant was taken alive in Afghanistan by the US military to a base. They claimed this on coast to coast radio show. These guys have been at this since 2000.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What about his and Steve Quayles claim about "the Giant of Kandahar" where they claimed in 2005 that a live giant was taken alive in Afghanistan by the US military to a base. They claimed this on coast to coast radio show. These guys have been at this since 2000.
Well, how I come at it, the continued existence of giants is rather like the continued existence of dinosaurs. I doubt it, but there presence or absence does nothing to my faith. If they have lied, they will give an account.

I do believe there were Nephilim both before and after the flood, and that their purpose was evil. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were to experience a reintroduction in the last days. Marvel certainly appears to think so if their latest film is anything to go by…

Bubbajay

Veteran
Well, how I come at it, the continued existence of giants is rather like the continued existence of dinosaurs. I doubt it, but there presence or absence does nothing to my faith. If they have lied, they will give an account.

I do believe there were Nephilim both before and after the flood, and that their purpose was evil. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were to experience a reintroduction in the last days. Marvel certainly appears to think so if their latest film is anything to go by…
The word nephillim is translated as giants, the same type as Goliath. There have always been giants. I mentioned Robert Wadlow.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The word nephillim is translated as giants, the same type as Goliath. There have always been giants. I mentioned Robert Wadlow.
I think there is a human genetic component of excessive growth hormone that can lead to forms of giantism, but they are not typically warrior types! The giant stature of these “men of renown” was not the root of their evil, it was a symptom of their lineage (IMO).

Years ago, nothing to do with present YouTube teachers, I enjoyed listening to tapes by Roger Price. He did a two part study on the Giants of Genesis…

And

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
I think there is a human genetic component of excessive growth hormone that can lead to forms of giantism, but they are not typically warrior types! The giant stature of these “men of renown” was not the root of their evil, it was a symptom of their lineage (IMO).

Years ago, nothing to do with present YouTube teachers, I enjoyed listening to tapes by Roger Price. He did a two part study on the Giants of Genesis…

And

There have been 2 NBA players that were 7'6 and agile enough to play pro ball. Could you imagine a 9'6 foot NBA player? Lol he could probably dunk a basketball on his knees!

The "men of reknown" were men like Goliath. The bible states he was famous for his size and brute strength. David could have been anywhere from 5'5 to 6'0. Akan mentioned in the bible where the Hebrew word "Nephilim" is used is basically the same place Goliath came from. The Hebrew word is only mentioned twice. Once stating "there were giants in those days" and the other mentioning "Akan".

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There have been 2 NBA players that were 7'6 and agile enough to play pro ball. Could you imagine a 9'6 foot NBA player? Lol he could probably dunk a basketball on his knees!

The "men of reknown" were men like Goliath. The bible states he was famous for his size and brute strength. David could have been anywhere from 5'5 to 6'0. Akan mentioned in the bible where the Hebrew word "Nephilim" is used is basically the same place Goliath came from. The Hebrew word is only mentioned twice. Once stating "there were giants in those days" and the other mentioning "Akan".
My experience of trying to force-feed an alternative perspective on something with limited information given in scripture has been generally negative, but I do think you would enjoy Roger Price’s talk - I gave it another listen and got a lot from it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes.

"Aliens"
Thanks for the videos, will watch when i can since i like "ancient advanced tech" themed stuff. It's annoying to me when people repeat things like "we are living in the greatest and most advanced period of human history". It's even more annoying when it is Christians saying these things. Granted, i understand the propaganda is heavy and rammed through pretty hard but come on!!!! So, somehow, our little, chemtrailed, fluoride drinking, BPA-GMO eating, chronically disease-laden selves are ALOT smarter than Adam (who came forth perfect from the Creator's hand) and his pre-Flood progeny?? Uh...iam sure when we are all living in the Metaverse/Idiocracy, we'll still be even smarter! (sarcasm)
That's like trying to convince me that the 21st century man has greater levels of testosterone than Adam did.....but alot of Christians are happy to hold these opposing views in their heads.

In Daniel's vision of successive empires (chapter 2) down to the time of the end, each kingdom/era is represented by metals that diminish in value. Everyone atleast agrees that we are presently living in the "toes" made of clay and iron....a far cry from the "head of pure gold". The text even explicitly says: "After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours..."(Daniel 2:39) but despite that scriptural testament on the state of things, you'll still hear people (even christians) say that the 21st century man (or era) is greater, smarter and more "advanced" than his progenitors.

This is a very interesting comment. Greater physical stature naturally means greater structures. You'd have a bigger house, bed, car etc. When Cain went forth to build a city (Genesis 4:17), if he built an Empire State building, imagine how tall it would be! Probably thousands of times taller than its 20th century incarnation. Furthermore, people in the past built more enduring structures (not like ours plagued with planned obsolescence), so yeah the comment seems to hold weight that you'd need lots of water to destroy these mega, built-to-last structures...whether that be homes, temples or theme parks (i wonder what their theme parks would look like! :p)

Karlysymon

Superstar

King Saul was also reputed for his height. The Bible doesn't give specifics but it does say:
"He had a son named Saul, an impressive young man without equal among the Israelites---a head taller than any of the others."~ 1 Samuel 9:2
Likely over 7ft?? if we assume the average Israelite male ranged in height of 5ft--6.5ft

King Og of Bashan's "bed was made of iron and was more than 13ft long and 6ft wide" (Deut 3:11). Being the last of the Rephaites (Deut 2:10-11, Genesis 14:5), he must have been more than 12ft in height.

If word of giant skeletons got out it would destroy the satanic narrative of evolution and legitimize the Bible. The illuminists will do anything to discredit the Bible and keep people in the dark. Its a war against God.
Indeed. The diminishing stature of the human race is the best and most visible evidence in making a case FOR the Fall. If there was no suppression of the evidence of giants, anyone would be forced to wonder how or why it is that man is shrinking in size. No one would fall for the evolution garbage. It would be "living evidence" testifying to the events and impact of the Fall and the Flood but Rockefeller-Carnegie funded education teaches us to believe we are evolving to our best selves...even as those foundations pour money into poisoning the air, food and water.
1636839430602.png
VS
1636839507869.png
Nope! The plan is to shrink you even further. TPTB know what they are doing...small stature=smaller brains=diminshed intellect.

This was posted by Frank in his thread (pg 793)
"Very revealing and prophetic comment from Peter Gabriel. In this clip from 2007, Peter discusses the song "Get Em Out By Friday" which was recorded in 1971 for the Genesis album Foxtrot. Peter talks of a future (2012) where genetic engineering will be used to control the evolution of man, and in this case make people smaller so that many more apartments can fit into the same building. He goes on to say basically that genetic engineering is a reality in the near future. The concept of making people smaller is currently being discussed today by globalist think tank groups."

At 18:58 - 20:27

And Hollywood reaffirms the agenda.

elsbet

Superstar

You mean from the abyss--> Rev-9 ?

Or more Gen-6 style? Or something else, altogether.. something out of Geordie Rose's daydreams. God help us, if those come to fruition. >.<

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You mean from the abyss--> Rev-9 ?

Or more Gen-6 style? Or something else, altogether.. something out of Geordie Rose's daydreams. God help us, if those come to fruition. >.<
I can see a number of possibilities converging, and could create a few sci-fi sounding scenarios out of them, but as we’re not there (quite) yet, I will hold my peace and keep my eyes open @elsbet ;-)