UFO Disclosure and AI

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Report is Out!

UFO report: Government can't explain 143 of 144 mysterious flying objects, blames limited data

The Department of Defense established the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force in August to investigate mysterious flying objects.

Identify

Rookie
The Report is Out!

UFO report: Government can't explain 143 of 144 mysterious flying objects, blames limited data

The Department of Defense established the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force in August to investigate mysterious flying objects.

The numbers are once again very symbolic. 144 UFOs...

Identify

Rookie
How? Could you please explain?
144 is a symbolic number since ancient times:
- it is 12 squared (12 and its multiples are all over the place in time keeping, astrology, religion,...)
Screenshot_20201215-212343.jpg
Screenshot_20201215-212128.jpg
Screenshot_20201215-204755.jpg
- the bible sais 144 000 will be saved from the destruction of the world or something like that.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The official report:-

Key takeaways:

Most of the UAP reported probably do represent physical objects [in other words, not just optical illusions or false reporting] given that a majority of UAP were registered across multiple sensors, to include radar, infrared, electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation.

2. There are probably multiple types of UAP requiring different explanations based on the range of appearances and behaviors described in the available reporting . . . airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, USG or U.S. industry developmental programs, foreign adversary systems, and a catchall “other” bin [the admission of an “other” bin that cannot be classified as foreign adversary systems could be seen as soft disclosure].

3. Data is often inconclusive and will require extensive analysis using sophisticated reporting procedures, as well as AI/machine learning.

4. The door is now opened slightly to an official extraterrestrial explanation by virtue of the conclusions that these are real objects verifiable through multiple sensors, and, that a number of these UAPs cannot be explained as natural atmospheric phenomena, U.S. technology, or foreign adversary systems, although the Pentagon continues to say “inconclusive.”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
- the bible sais 144 000 will be saved from the destruction of the world or something like that.
There is a lot of confusion around the”144,000”…

Much of the confusion regarding the 144,000 is a result of the false doctrine of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that 144,000 is a limit to the number of people who will reign with Christ in heaven and spend eternity with God.

Nikōn

Veteran
UFOS and Extraterrestrials (called Ultraterrestrials by some) is a topic I have no view on. The subject has been in my awareness since I was a child but it remains one that you simply cannot get a handle on, it is always an allusive topic.
UFO cases seem to always jump between being physical craft, to being some kind of 'spiritual' or 'supernatural' phenomenon related to a person's consciousness (hence why Newagers are so interested in them often).

This whole phenomenon has latched onto people's interest from all walks of life and all types of interpretations.
Abduction cases on the other end, seem to reflect a lot of old folklore about elves, faeries, bigfoot, and lots of other things.

On the end, the intense skeptic in me sees it suspicious that the phenomenon itself as we know it seems to have only really started during the 30s, and the Grey Alien occurring during the 60s.

Plus, then we have a thousand and one specific types of theories about both UFOs and ETs, as to what the reported phenomenon is, including lots of different psychological analysis' of this stuff.

Nikōn

Veteran
As for "disclosure", even though the cinema goer in me wishes that the big governments knew way more on this that we did and were even hiding technology and the whole narrative, I think it's likely they know less than they lead on.

As for Abduction cases, I am partial to the views expressed by Fr. Seraphim Rose about that matter.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
  • NASA Administrator Bill Nelson believes humans will get an indication intelligent life outside of our own exists in the universe
  • Nelson reiterated that it's likely life exists in the universe, pointing to its age and expanse as signs
  • 'I would say yes, so I think we're gonna get some indication that there is intelligent life out there'

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/omi5pj From info I'm getting your everyday meteor looks like this little light strip
1626775043442.png
1626791794631.png

And this is the anomaly captured 17. 07. 2021 at 23:59

The Outer Light YT channel talks some more about this if you're interested.

What is it? I dare not to say, but it's interesting, no doubt. Posted it here because some people think it's an alien ship.

Last edited:
There is a lot of confusion around the”144,000”…

Much of the confusion regarding the 144,000 is a result of the false doctrine of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that 144,000 is a limit to the number of people who will reign with Christ in heaven and spend eternity with God.

Doesn't it say this in Revelation?

L3M4

Star
The “disclosure” over the past year is a con job by the media and the national security state.

They are not demons, they are not hostile. They are here to help. The government is preparing to play its final card and stage a war with these beings to seize total control of the planet.

They are the farthest thing from hostile and things are accelerating because people around the world are making direct contact with these life forms.
they are demons, today there was a leak REVEALING IN TAPED CONFESSIONS FROM EINSTEIN'S SECRET TRIP TO INSPECT ROSWELL UFO

L3M4

Star
Assuming that’s true nothing about that indicates demons or evil intent on behalf of these life forms.

The media and the national security state is desperate to paint them as evil in order to unite the world under their complete control.

All I can ask you do is meditate with clear intent and a pure heart and you will see that these beings are not here to cause us harm.

It’s the most important thing going on with our species right now and we must choose friendship over hostility with these conscious beings.
You do not need to meditate to connect with these demons. Have you personally communicated with any of them? or you're just basing your ideas from the movies that show that? You are being deceived...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@STARMAN - one thing I think we might both agree on is that if one “side” is stating that these “aliens” are malevolent liars and the others are claiming they are benevolent friends, we can’t both be right.

Johanna Michelson was once involved with Silva Mind Control and Psychic Surgery. She was assisted by beautiful spirit guides who identified as ascended masters from the past, working through her. When she began to pull away from them, their appearance changed dramatically. All that glitters is not gold.

L3M4

Star
I personally have not but I know people who have. The evidence is there if you have eyes and ears to see and hear. I plan to do it with a group in the near future.

I am not being deceived. The deception is all around you and has been for years and you are part of it whether you know it or not. Demons are not real. Your Einstein story even says they were hurt after the crash. How could you hurt a demon? How you could capture a demon at a military base? No, these are advanced living organisms, living, feeling sentient creatures like us, just with a leg up on evolution.
Big words for a simple deceiving message: Demons are good and here to help us. Why did you just created an account today only to spew propaganda about these demons called Aliens being so innocent and Good that even want to get work out of their way, just to "help" us for no reason, where have we heard these stories before? oh yes, the media also, TV and Hollywood... They captured the bodies apparently, which could be vessels for these entities, if they even did captured them, but from first hand testimonies by authorities that were there, these entities, I mean these so Good, benevolent, full of love and light, innocent beings decided to threaten the President and also imposed rules/orders of which probably are the blueprint of this Whole New World Order agenda... and you just want to kiss and lick these Aliens hole for no reason??? Like Why!? how old are you?