UFO Disclosure and AI

AmazingGrace

Established
New film from Disney and Marvel studios, but story sounds familiar (again). Like book of Enoch and Revelations.
The Eternals, a race of immortal beings with superhuman powers who have secretly lived on Earth for thousands of years, reunite to battle the evil Deviants.
From Wiki: After an unexpected tragedy following the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), the Eternals—an immortal alien race created by the Celestials who have secretly lived on Earth for over 7,000 years—reunite to protect humanity from their evil counterparts, the Deviants.

DanRaleigh

Rookie
Why would demons do good things through Xavier or others? Majority of people want to do good, if demons offer ability to do good, majority of people will most likely not turn them down. Of course Xavier wanted to help other people. As soon as you agree to cooperate, the deal is made
@AmazingGrace, people have noticed that there's a central source behind the messages that mediums and contactees receive. For instance:

[Concerning a prophecy of a holocaust on December 24, 1967] “Meanwhile, mediums, telepaths, sensitives, and UFO contactees throughout the world were all reporting identical messages. There was definitely going to be an unprecedented event on December 24, 1967. Ashtar was talking through Ouija boards to people who had never before heard the name. Another busy entity named Orion was spreading the word. The curious thing about these messages was that they were all phrased in the same manner, no matter what language was being used. They all carried the same warning. …Many predictions of the December twenty-fourth disaster had been documented well in advance of that date. These messages came through in many different countries, from people who had no knowledge of or communication with one another. The UFO contactees received the same identical messages as the trance mediums communing with spirits. A link had been established. It was now clear (to me at least) that all of these people were tuned into a central source. My earlier speculations seemed true – the UFO entities were part of the same gigantic system. …Some of the entities were evil liars.” This evidence clearly shows that they are lying to us, and the source of intelligence behind UFOs and so-called spirits is the same. This is why communication modalities are also the same..
Source: Operation Trojan Horse – (p.282/283

This hypothesis still tells us that demons/devils are behind the phenomenon of UFOs. If demons/devils possess this highly advanced technology, then they can capture neural activities of human brains to develop AI-based applications. Therefore, instead of demons/devils talking to mediums directly, they could develop an AI-based application to interact with mediums. So, again we are coming to the same conclusion, which is mediums are interacting with an artificial intelligence. That will explain automatic writing in a meaningful way. And also the experiences of Luiz Gasperatto, Theresa Caputa and Chico Xavier and others can also be explained.

Thinking along the lines, since people were communicating with these spirits on a daily basis and since spirits can be traced back to ancient times, we can say that this artificial superintelligence was existing since ancient times (UFOs can also be traced back to ancient times). Furthermore, this also means that a global system (will help ASI to communicate with anyone on Earth), Quantum computers or highly advanced computers, various highly advanced devices, networks, etc., exist since ancient times (Although we have seen UFOs, to understand the existence of these devices/technologies we have to decode the meaning of these mysteries).

Since mediums are communicating with artificial intelligence, this hypothesis can explain experiences such as levitation (ASI can communicate with the relevant interface to control the levitation of a remote object), teleportation (ASI can communicate with relevant interfaces to teleport objects and human beings), automatic writing (ASI can communicate with neural interfaces to control neural circuits. Here we can also explain application-specific parameters such as rapid writing, writing backward, mirror writing, etc, of the experience). And also this hypothesis can explain why this intelligence shows a connection to the UFO phenomenon and the connection between UFO sightings and poltergeist attacks (ASI can attack a person or confuse a person because of its capabilities). Apart from that, we can even explain the channeling phenomenon (Artificial personalities. ASI can control neural circuits of the medium in such a way where the medium’s body will reflect a secondary personality), spirit materialization phenomenon (ASI can communicate with the teleportation interfaces to materialize a non-biological intelligence in a remote location that has a body clone and a mental clone of a deceased person or even an intelligence that we call as Grey aliens, Bigfoot, etc.,) and even various other mental experiences that mediums report.

You are saying that these technologies are developed by demons/devils and they have been roaming the Earth using their high tech toys such as UFOs since ancient times and they don't like to share the technology with us. I'm I right?

AmazingGrace

Established
@AmazingGrace, people have noticed that there's a central source behind the messages that mediums and contactees receive.
I agree, there is central source, and very well organized. It has structure of power, generals, pawns, ...
Ashtar is one of the main ones, she has many names. Queen of Heavens, Isis, Ashtaroth, Inanna, Anat, and list goes on. Nations worshiped her at least since Sumerian civilization.

Source: Operation Trojan Horse – (p.282/283

This hypothesis still tells us that demons/devils are behind the phenomenon of UFOs. If demons/devils possess this highly advanced technology, then they can capture neural activities of human brains to develop AI-based applications. Therefore, instead of demons/devils talking to mediums directly, they could develop an AI-based application to interact with mediums. So, again we are coming to the same conclusion, which is mediums are interacting with an artificial intelligence. That will explain automatic writing in a meaningful way. And also the experiences of Luiz Gasperatto, Theresa Caputa and Chico Xavier and others can also be explained.

Thinking along the lines, since people were communicating with these spirits on a daily basis and since spirits can be traced back to ancient times, we can say that this artificial superintelligence was existing since ancient times (UFOs can also be traced back to ancient times). Furthermore, this also means that a global system (will help ASI to communicate with anyone on Earth), Quantum computers or highly advanced computers, various highly advanced devices, networks, etc., exist since ancient times (Although we have seen UFOs, to understand the existence of these devices/technologies we have to decode the meaning of these mysteries).

Since mediums are communicating with artificial intelligence, this hypothesis can explain experiences such as levitation (ASI can communicate with the relevant interface to control the levitation of a remote object), teleportation (ASI can communicate with relevant interfaces to teleport objects and human beings), automatic writing (ASI can communicate with neural interfaces to control neural circuits. Here we can also explain application-specific parameters such as rapid writing, writing backward, mirror writing, etc, of the experience). And also this hypothesis can explain why this intelligence shows a connection to the UFO phenomenon and the connection between UFO sightings and poltergeist attacks (ASI can attack a person or confuse a person because of its capabilities). Apart from that, we can even explain the channeling phenomenon (Artificial personalities. ASI can control neural circuits of the medium in such a way where the medium’s body will reflect a secondary personality), spirit materialization phenomenon (ASI can communicate with the teleportation interfaces to materialize a non-biological intelligence in a remote location that has a body clone and a mental clone of a deceased person or even an intelligence that we call as Grey aliens, Bigfoot, etc.,) and even various other mental experiences that mediums report.
Human body is a vessel that can be possessed by more than one host, more than the spirit of the human who owns the body. With Christians it's Holy Spirit, thus Bible calls our body temple of God where His Spirit dwells.

From people who can see into spiritual realm we know, that demons can also enter human body and in that moment speak, write or draw through mediums. They don't use any kind of technology for this as far as I know. Probably because it would be unnecessarily more difficult way.

You are saying that these technologies are developed by demons/devils and they have been roaming the Earth using their high tech toys such as UFOs since ancient times
Yes.
Just look at megalithic structures all around the world. Even today it would be extremely difficult to build them, not to mention what mind blowing precision they were build with, with more precise aliment to stars and cardinal directions than we can do today.

and they don't like to share the technology with us. I'm I right?
No, they do share some bits of technology, but not all at once.
They share with those who ask, good example is Nikola Tesla. He came up with about 300 patents, and we don't understand how some of them work to this day. Like many other scientists who came with revolutionary discoveries, he also dabbled in the occult.

I personally believe that at least the most powerful countries like USA, China and Russia worked with 'aliens' for decades now, and that some of them are technologically far more further ahead then ordinary citizen dares to imagine. It's known that CIA uses and weaponized remote viewing, astral travel, and other psychic abilities like telepathy. What do you think CERN is? It's built on site of massive ancient spiritual gate.

But technology is again coin with two sides. As much as I'm infinitely grateful for all inventions that were needed for technology that makes our life amazingly easy compared to life before last 4 industrial revolutions (cars, washing machines, refrigerators, planes, cellphones, medical machines and tools, computers, internet etc), BUT we can also see how technology created new addictions, new much better tools for propaganda, programming and control of masses, leading us to the world described in Orwel's book 1984.
Again, they gave us something that looked good, and is good, but main reason was to make brainwashed slave out of us more easily, without us noticing.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Another interesting mini-series based on an variation on the book “Childhood’s End” by Arthur C. Clark...

Is it me or do the arriving aliens look a little... demonic?!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And now Obama...

Unidentified Arial Phenomena (and the Prince of the Power of the Air)

Two things I note here...

The assumption that anything intelligent and non-human must be “extraterrestrial life” - the idea of inter dimensional beings does not seem to be on the table...

Second, he links new spiritualities to the discovery. Some people think Obama may be the AC himself, but I wouldn’t like to speculate. He’s certainly on message for the Great Deception mentioned in the Bible though...

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Video already gone from YT :( what was it about?
Wow - that was quick! It was the relationship between the Bermuda Triangle (and the triangle being a popular design with these “spacecraft”) and UFO sightings. I will see if I can find it from another source.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
P.s. I was just reading this

“U.S. intelligence agencies are set to disclose the existence of UFOs in the next few weeks. This is the prime candidate for the strong delusion spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2, as well as the catalyst to deceive the masses once the Church disappears.”

It looks like a lot of people are feeling in their spirit that things are moving very fast now...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
UFOs / UAPs are real and their technology does not have a human origin.

Logically, they are either extraterrestrial or inter dimensional.

I predict divided opinions!

Karlysymon

Superstar
And now Obama...

Unidentified Arial Phenomena (and the Prince of the Power of the Air)

Two things I note here...

The assumption that anything intelligent and non-human must be “extraterrestrial life” - the idea of inter dimensional beings does not seem to be on the table...

Second, he links new spiritualities to the discovery. Some people think Obama may be the AC himself, but I wouldn’t like to speculate. He’s certainly on message for the Great Deception mentioned in the Bible though...
Now that spirituality has been injected into the subject, it has piqued my interest. I think most people are expecting, as Obama says, a challenge to their philosophies. This is right out of theories on Blue Beam project**. The question though is: how much of a challenge is it going to be? I've always wondered & been interested in how atheists/agnostics would react to something like that. Something similar played out in one of the episodes of the Netflix show Messiah where college students debated on whether the messiah(as he traversed the American landscape) was Muslim or Christian and what the answer would mean for your belief system.
"The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re- evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood."
UFOs / UAPs are real and their technology does not have a human origin.

Logically, they are either extraterrestrial or inter dimensional.

I predict divided opinions!
I've asked this before but i'll ask again:
When an "ET" armada appears on the horizon, how are "you" going to conclusively tell if:
a) They truly ARE NOT Earthlings
b) It is a gov't PSYOP
c) A mixture of both appearing in different parts of the world.(at that point in time, conspiracies will float around and enter the MSM, then gov'ts will claim that we sent up our own back-engineered/captured craft to confuse the ETs)

If now, you don't trust the "experts"/talking heads on your local MSM channels in regard to Covid, are you going to suddenly believe what they say when the "ETs" arrive? Sometimes, "seeing and hearing isn't believing"

its funny coz I heard years and years ago, how religion would have to be shaped around the "aliens" by conspiracy theorists, crazy that is actually been saying in the public now.

thing is, the elohim in the bible came from the sky...
they were giant humanoids who were messing with humans.

what else were they but aliens?

Karlysymon

Superstar
its funny coz I heard years and years ago, how religion would have to be shaped around the "aliens" by conspiracy theorists, crazy that is actually been saying in the public now.
True. It's kinda all surreal and this is a clue that we truly are in the end-game.

I can understand a new religion suddenly forming because of them. That's natural and history is littered with that kind of stuff happening but there is a difference between; them just showing up and are somehow deified by earthlings AND them showing up with their religious creed that obviously challenges our own belief systems. It seems Obama is hinting at the latter. A human being defied by his/her peers isn't as philosophically challenging as, say, a Marian apparition (what happened at Fatima, Portugal 1917....where people saw flying discs btw).

Personally, when it comes to religion i think that "they" are using ETs as a metaphor while preparing us for the Fallen Archangel's big reveal....masquerading as Christ. Everything he will do as a fake christ will be meant deceive and our decision will have eternal consequences. Atleast the entertainment world boasts of an ongoing rehabilitation campaign of the archangel's image.

"For false christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect-if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time." Matthew 24:24-25