UFO Disclosure and AI

Lyfe

Star
They aren’t going to genocide or harm anyone. When their existence is made undeniable and their technology heals and changes the planet, people will have to rethink literalist interpretations of scriptures.
You mean the interpretations of scripture where Jesus isnt an alien or an ascended master of the great white brotherhood?

Nikōn

Veteran
They aren’t going to genocide or harm anyone. When their existence is made undeniable and their technology heals and changes the planet, people will have to rethink literalist interpretations of scriptures.
Again you're just preaching newageism and communism. You may not identify yourself as such (maybe it makes you feel uncomfortable to think of that) but it is literally the rhetoric and ideology you are preaching in this thread.

Again with the alien-technophilia.

Anyone with a strong sense of logic would realize that healing only comes from natural and 'spiritual' means, not artificial means.

Try thinking about what you are saying, taken to the furthest extent. What could 'their' technology possibly do?
When it comes down to it, you are just projecting the natural psychological impulse towards the transcendent, onto material means.
The notion that the spiritual and supernatural are superstition, but that worship of technology towards some kind of "Godlike" (to use the cliche term) end goal, is somehow not equally or even worse superstition.

Nikōn

Veteran
If they're a form of terrestrial organism, then they have a limit of knowledge and have physical weaknesses and can be killed. Therefore being mortal entities not unlike ourselves, only from a different terrestrial atmosphere.
If they are ultraterrestrial, then that just feeds the "aliens are demons" thing that many people fear. If they are ultraterrestrial then it just opens up the pages of skepticism (which the Abrahamic religions have) towards them and their motives.

It's lose/lose either way if you buy into the crap.

Nikōn

Veteran
It is funny that claimants surrounding the alien and UFOs thing don't seem to get much further than the 19th century New Thought movement. In fact at best they sound exactly like dated 19th century interpretations of Dharmic concepts, combined with liberal and communist elements.
Why is it that these "profound alien knowledge" people can't get past the nondualistic "you are the universe" garbage? hmm (which is a massive reductionist, orientalist interpretation of Hindu and Buddhist metaphysics, at that).

Nikōn

Veteran

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@truth2thayouth

Thanks for this:

Reminds me of this!!!

And this….

^ The above seems to be an inversion of the accounts of the Nephilim and the Flood. Interestingly, these “gods” claim to have created us in their image (isn’t Satan the ultimate plagiarist!!!).

One line in “Minerva’s” advice to Ezio in this clip stood out to me “…guard against the Cross for there are many that will stand in your way”.

The Great Deception is coming. I think “Aliens” will have a part to play in the narrative.

Don’t be one of the deceived.

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
Another related book:

And again the more overtly spiritualized we see these phenomena leaning, the more that we come up to the dichotomy of instead of extraterrestrials we have only really the answer of either intelligence PSYops or the uncomfortable possibility of demons.

Nikōn

Veteran
Regarding further theories about the alleged phenomena, this one cannot be ignored:

elsbet

Superstar
I’m not an atheist, there is a spiritual component ( meditation, yoga etc ) a supernatural one ( telepathy )but is not a strict theistic dogmatic exclusive view of the spiritual.

The technology will play a role, the prime example is it will eliminate the extractive industries which are destroying the planet whether you recognize it or not.

Other potential uses are agriculture, sanitation, and disarmament.
There is a spiritual, supernatural component, I agree... but you aren't saying anything that hasn't been discussed, researched, investigated, vetted and rehashed by thousands of people over the past 60 years, since it got into the mainstream.

They aren't just aliens-- you know that, and so do a lot of other people. At minimum, you may want to read all sides of the story; especially by others who began as thoughtful seekers, like yourself. Jaques Valle-- non-religious type-- kept journals of his studies and investigations... that's a good place to start.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I watched this, thinking “same old”…

Then my ears pricked up. “Minot Airforce Base, North Dakota” - Having recently watched “Sons of Sam” and the occult connections at this very base, the fact that UFO activity should be taking place here was maybe more than just coincidence…

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
THE SET UP

#1 Richard Dawkins has proposed (in the light of the apparent impossibility of life arising on earth by chance) super-intelligent alien designers seeding life on our planet…

#2 The popular imagination is provided with gripping stories in advance e.g. Marvel Eternals…

#3 The world is locked and loaded to swallow the coming Great Deception. Consider how many people accept the Evolutionary narrative and believe in aliens. These folk will swallow the lie hook, line and sinker.

*Of course, you can’t talk about UFO disclosure without giving a little credit to the outstanding work of LA Marzulli…

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
Werner Von Braun warned that the final part of the script would be a simulated alien invasion.

What always intrigued me was that all of the key players in the early UFO community were intelligence assets. Americas most famous drug smuggler Barry Seal use to park his personal airplane at area 51, and when his plane was shot down by the Sandinistas in Nicaragua documents on area 51 were recovered. So much interesting stuff like this revolves around UFOlogy.

Bubbajay

Veteran
THE SET UP

#1 Richard Dawkins has proposed (in the light of the apparent impossibility of life arising on earth by chance) super-intelligent alien designers seeding life on our planet…

#2 The popular imagination is provided with gripping stories in advance e.g. Marvel Eternals…

#3 The world is locked and loaded to swallow the coming Great Deception. Consider how many people accept the Evolutionary narrative and believe in aliens. These folk will swallow the lie hook, line and sinker.

*Of course, you can’t talk about UFO disclosure without giving a little credit to the outstanding work of LA Marzulli…

I don't trust anything Marzulli says. His supposed skeleton from a massive giant was fraudulent. He made quite a bit of coin off that hoax.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't trust anything Marzulli says. His supposed skeleton from a massive giant was fraudulent. He made quite a bit of coin off that hoax.
He did fall for one supposed demonic hybrid thing a while back, but owned his mistake publicly. I think if you are looking for a something and wanting to find it, confirmation bias can take over. That having been said, I do believe there is merit in a lot of his work and I’ve benefited from it.

THE SET UP

The Bible says The Creator and His hosts are going to come in “UFOs” and you’ll reject them