UFO Disclosure and AI

fotw

Established
Respectfully, I'm not judging anyone, but I would tread more carefully about what Jesus had to say. Not to cast judgement and maybe look inward at your own religion first? I'm sure much can be said there as well.

Matthew
7:1 Judge NOT, that ye be not judged.
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?
7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Luke
6:41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Its a real epidemic on Facebook now. Many of them mean well but I believe the lord showed me how dangerous this movement is. This is one of the movements I felt the holy spirit led me to really stand against and rebuke. It was such a big deal Paul wrote an entire letter on it(Galatians).
From FB to Meta...might become worse...

Lyfe

Star
Respectfully, I'm not judging anyone, but I would tread more carefully about what Jesus had to say. Not to cast judgement and maybe look inward at your own religion first? I'm sure much can be said there as well.

Matthew
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?
7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Luke
6:41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.
Whos judging? That passage speaks about hypocritical judgment. We are acctually told to earnestly contend for the truth and to judge with righteous judgment.

I'm not so sure the tradition of Judaism as a culture is to be thrown away for the Jewish people. Jesus himself celebrated Hannukah, which is only a traditional feast.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Matthew

Luke
Thank you for sharing these Scriptures from The Bible...

Psalm 119:105

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path...

fotw

Established
Whos judging? That passage speaks about hypocritical judgment. We are acctually told to earnestly contend for the truth and to judge with righteous judgment.
At least they do not believe Jesus to be the son of a whore like the other ones. Give them a bit of a break why don't ya?

Lyfe

Star
At least they do not believe Jesus to be the son of a whore like the other ones. Give them a bit of a break why don't ya?
I wouldnt be loving you or them if I didnt point out that there teachings are dangerous. Many of them believe the Law of Moses + Jesus. This is not the gospel at all and if that is what they believe and are preaching then they are still in their sins. I dont know their heart or why they adhere to certain customs, but whoever relies on keeping the law as a means to be saved is still in their sins.

fotw

Established
I wouldnt be loving you or them if I didnt point out that there teachings are dangerous. Many of them believe the Law of Moses + Jesus. This is not the gospel at all and if that is what they believe and are preaching then they are still in their sins. I dont know their heart or why they adhere to certain customs, but whoever relies on keeping the law as a means to be saved is still in their sins.
I agree with you, but at least acknowledge that they accept Jesus as the Messiah and the son of a virgin. Give credit where it's due. That's all I'm asking.

fotw

Established
The fact that many Christians do not think they have to follow the Commandments is dangerous as well.

Lyfe

Star
The fact that many Christians do not think they have to follow the Commandments is dangerous as well.
Do you believe Christians are commanded to repudiate and expose dangerous doctrines?

Lyfe

Star
Of course I do, but we are commanded to repudiate and expose our own religious doctrines as well.
All I am saying is that the churches and current state of world is primarily, because Gods people have become too slack and accepting of false doctrine. Obviously there are some doctrines we can agree to disagree, but there are some teachings that cannot be tolerated. Messianic Judaism teeters on the border of outright heresy in my opinion. I used to be in contact with a very humble and well intended christian lady who went to Jerusalem a while ago. She came back a judaizer teaching Jesus plus the law, because of the messianic jews she stayed with. These people are very dangerous and leading people away from the lord Jesus Christ and his salvation.

Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment. Isaiah 59:15

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Its a real epidemic on Facebook now. Many of them mean well but I believe the lord showed me how dangerous this movement is. This is one of the movements I felt the holy spirit led me to really stand against and rebuke. It was such a big deal Paul wrote an entire letter on it(Galatians).
I think that “Hebrew Roots” and “Black Lives Matter” are both laudable sounding organisations which have titles that disguise their true agendas.

fotw

Established
All I am saying is that the churches and current state of world is primarily, because Gods people have become too slack and accepting of false doctrine. Obviously there are some doctrines we can agree to disagree, but there are some teachings that cannot be tolerated. Messianic Judaism teeters on the border of outright heresy in my opinion. I used to be in contact with a very humble and well intended christian lady who went to Jerusalem a while ago. She came back a judaizer teaching Jesus plus the law, because of the messianic jews she stayed with. These people are very dangerous and leading people away from the lord Jesus Christ and his salvation.

Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment. Isaiah 59:15
Yes I agree but I think they have a point. The Commandments are part of the law. If we throw out the Commandments, we throw out the basic parts of the law. I believe in salvation through faith just as much as I believe in following the Commandments, they go hand in hand. I must give credit to both camps.

Lyfe

Star
I think that “Hebrew Roots” and “Black Lives Matter” are both laudable sounding organisations which have titles that disguise their true agendas.
If they get air time on the major media networks and become heralded as "pioneers of civil rights" then usually the opposite os true(sadly).

There is definetly a "spirit" behind HRM. I believe the holy spirit(as one grows in grace and into the fullness of Christ) will always lead to good deeds that glorify God, brotherly love, helping the poor, prayer, and evangelism. HRM leads people into the law and carnal ordinances and controversy over the proper names for God and Jesus. Thats why Paul rebuked the Galatians, because after starting in the spirit and refusing to be led by the spirit to loving one another they tried to revert back and be perfected in the flesh by the carnal ordinances and traditions of the law.

Lyfe

Star
Yes I agree but I think they have a point. The Commandments are part of the law. If we throw out the Commandments, we throw out the basic parts of the law. I believe in salvation through faith just as much as I believe in following the Commandments, they go hand in hand. I must give credit to both camps.
The ministration of the holy spirit and new covenant supercedes the old covenant and law of commandments. The holy spirit does what the law could not do, which is change the heart. If we are in Christ then he has given us a new heart and spirit, the law is written in our hearts by the holy ghost. It is supernatural transformation(the spirit) vs external regulation(the law). In Christ we are changed inwardly. You do by nature the things of the spirit what the law requires you to do through the flesh.