UFO Disclosure and AI

Bubbajay

Veteran
Africanus was from Jerusalem and knew a lot about Judaic fables and tradition. The Babylonian Talmud mentions the marriage between angels and men more than any other. Jewish fables is where it probably originated. It was never taught in early Christian churches. There's many clues that link the Judaic mindset of this time with Gnosticism.

The biggest problem with the theory is the sons of God are mentioned many times in the bible, but Nephilim believers only attribute genesis 6 to this theory. What about the few times they're mentioned in Job? It was Satan that went to God in Job making accusations against the sons of God, were these too nephilim? I use the bible only.

Interesting enough I had an online conversation with Ken Ammi who posted your quoted page on his webite. He cannot defend his Nephilim argument using the Bible only, he has to use extra commentary from a wide range of sources, but never mentions the originators of this doctrine were more than likely Judaics. Since he claims to be a "messianic jew" (whatever that means) he doesn't like talking much about Judaism in his interviews.

elsbet

Superstar
The biggest problem with the theory is the sons of God are mentioned many times in the bible, but Nephilim believers only attribute genesis 6 to this theory.
What about the few times they're mentioned in Job? It was Satan that went to God in Job making accusations against the sons of God, were these too nephilim? I use the bible only.
The "sons of God" in question are rendered "ḇə·nê- hā·’ĕ·lō·hîm" in the following instances--

Bene-Elohim
... an expression which occurs only in Ge 6:2,4... and in Job 1:6; Job 2:1*​
*(Heb. beney' ha- Elohim, בּנֵי הָאֵֹלהַי, sons of God; Sept. υἱοὶ τοῦ θεοῦ; Vulg. filii Dei) - (Sept. οἱ ἄγγελοι τοῦ θεοῦ; Vulg.W& ii .: ),. Dei)
In the book of Job, Satan, or the adversary, is making accusations against Job. Maybe there is some confusion on the association (or lack thereof) in your assumption.
בְנֵי־​
the sons
430 [e]
הָֽאֱלֹהִים֙​
of God

Bubbajay

Veteran
The "sons of God" in question are rendered "ḇə·nê- hā·’ĕ·lō·hîm" in the following instances--

Bene-Elohim
... an expression which occurs only in Ge 6:2,4... and in Job 1:6; Job 2:1*​
*(Heb. beney' ha- Elohim, בּנֵי הָאֵֹלהַי, sons of God; Sept. υἱοὶ τοῦ θεοῦ; Vulg. filii Dei) - (Sept. οἱ ἄγγελοι τοῦ θεοῦ; Vulg.W& ii .: ),. Dei)
In the book of Job, Satan, or the adversary, is making accusations against Job. Maybe there is some confusion on the association (or lack thereof) in your assumption.
בְנֵי־​
the sons
430 [e]
הָֽאֱלֹהִים֙​
of God
When reading Job it states clearly that Satan was accusing Gods believers, that's what he does. The sons of God in Job are saved believers. Its not referring to angels.

There's no confusion on my part. The confusion comes when people try and retranslate the bible. The truth is neither of us know Hebrew, and a concordance isn't a dictionary.

elsbet

Superstar
When reading Job it states clearly that Satan was accusing Gods believers...
Okay... to which verses are you referring, in the book of Job, where Satan is clearly accusing all believers?

The sons of God in Job are saved believers...
And when God rightly questions Job, concerning His creation of the earth, long before Job's (or any man's) existence...

“Where were you when I laid the​
foundations of the earth...​
And all the sons of God shouted​
for joy?" JOB 38:4,7

... who are these people?

... and a concordance isn't a dictionary.
Who said it was?

noun
  1. 1.
    an alphabetical list of the words (especially the important ones) present in a text, usually with citations of the passages in which they are found.
    "a concordance to the Bible"

Bubbajay

Veteran
compare scripture with scripture. Job 38 is a prophecy about Jesus Christ, not fallen angels. Jesus is the foundation and chief corner stone. Its talking about how the saved believers in heaven rejoiced when Jesus was on earth knowing scripture would be fulfilled.

Job 38:1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
I apologize I thought there was more than one verse in Job. Here's verses from several books proving Satan is the accuser of the brethren
Revelation 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.
Job 1:8-11
The Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, fearing God and turning away from evil.” Then Satan answered the Lord, “Does Job fear God for nothing? Have You not made a hedge about him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.read more.
Zechariah 3:1-2
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him. The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! Indeed, the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”
Romans 8:33
Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies.

fotw

Established
Since he claims to be a "messianic jew" (whatever that means) he doesn't like talking much about Judaism in his interviews.
A Messianic Jew is a person who, either by conversion or birth, is Jewish and who comes to understand and accept that Jesus Christ is the Old Testament's Messiah and Israel's Savior. Interestingly, the early New Testament church was composed entirely of Jews who converted to Christianity.

e-Enoch

Superstar
A Messianic Jew is a person who, either by conversion or birth, is Jewish and who comes to understand and accept that Jesus Christ is the Old Testament's Messiah and Israel's Savior. Interestingly, the early New Testament church was composed entirely of Jews who converted to Christianity.
So are the Jews who converted to Christianity during the New Testament times called Messianic Jews?

Bubbajay

Veteran
So are the Jews who converted to Christianity during the New Testament times called Messianic Jews?
That's my whole point. Paul said he counted the religion of the Pharisees as dung, and that's all that modern Judaism is by their own admittance

fotw

Established
That's my whole point. Paul said he counted the religion of the Pharisees as dung, and that's all that modern Judaism is by their own admittance
I would expect Jews who believe Christ to be the Messiah to be in agreement with Jesus and Paul.

Lyfe

Star
Messianic Judaism is an oxymoron. It has no real scriptural basis. To me it just seems like another effort at the certain of the jews trying to estabalish their supremacy and building some kind of wall of partition that shouldnt be there. If you are in Christ there is no distinction or class within a class.

fotw

Established
A Jewish person that was born Jewish or previously converted to Judaism and later realized the truth about Christ being the Messiah. As simple as that but would probably be better to ask a Messianic Jew.

Lyfe

Star
Messianic jews seek to estabalish their jewish traditions of the torah in Christianity, but Paul said these things were just a shadowy substance that testified of the reality(Christ), but was never the reality in itself. Its like coming to Christ but then reverting back to the shadowy substance that was the law.

fotw

Established
Messianic jews seek to estabalish their jewish traditions of the torah in Christianity, but Paul said these things were just a shadowy substance that testified of the reality(Christ), but was never the reality in itself. Its like coming to Christ but then reverting back to the shadowy substance that was the law.
At least they realize who the Messiah is.

Lyfe

Star
At least they realize who the Messiah is.
I think they many of them mean well, but their zeal is not in accordance with knowledge. Many are lifted up with pride and are deceitful, unfortunately. Then again many are also just deceived. Their doctrine is responsible for the rise of the judaizers who are teaching Christians to turn back to the traditions of the law and jewish customs. They are leading countless astray.

Lyfe

Star
Philippians 3:1-3
King James Version

3 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The "hebrew roots movement" started in the 1930s as an offshoot of the seventh day adventist cult.

"The Sacred Name Movement (SNM) began within the Church of God (Seventh-Day) in Christianity, propagated by Clarence Orvil Dodd in the 1930s, which claims that it seeks to conform Christianity to its "Hebrew Roots" in practice, belief, and worship. The best known distinction of the SNM is its advocacy of the use of the "sacred name" Yahweh (Hebrew: יַהְוֶה‎), i.e., the reconstructed proper name of the God of Israel, and the use of the purported original Hebrew name of Jesus, transliterated as Yeshua, Yehoshua or Yahshua.[1] SNM believers also generally keep many of the Old Testament laws and ceremonies such as the Seventh-day Sabbath, Torah festivals, and kashrut food laws. The Italian branch is located in Alessandria."

Lyfe

Star
Its a real epidemic on Facebook now. Many of them mean well but I believe the lord showed me how dangerous this movement is. This is one of the movements I felt the holy spirit led me to really stand against and rebuke. It was such a big deal Paul wrote an entire letter on it(Galatians).