UFO Disclosure and AI

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Right after that, I was "shown" something that happened earlier that day. I was at the beach and a young boy was eating a candybar and just dropped the wrapper. A person sunning a few feet away said, "Pick that up!" The boy looked around, but continued walking.

Mankind may feel alone in the universe, but it doesn't mean we aren't being watched over. You, of course, believe something like that.
After that incident, I couldn't NOT believe it if you put a gun to my head...!
I have always had more time for people who believe in things beyond the material realm than those boxed in by empiricism.

Alanantic

Star
I have always had more time for people who believe in things beyond the material realm than those boxed in by empiricism.
Funny true story; I quit my job as a carpenter the next day, grabbed my tools and drove south. I think I planned to join some commune down by L.A. Got there, they wanted $3000 for some "intensive", screw that, drove out to the desert and cried. Drove home and begged for my job back. That was in the 80s and I haven't heard a word since. I did have a few "angelic" moments with the "Sage" in the I Ching. But, that's a whole other 45 year story...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Funny true story; I quit my job as a carpenter the next day, grabbed my tools and drove south. I think I planned to join some commune down by L.A. Got there, they wanted $3000 for some "intensive", screw that, drove out to the desert and cried. Drove home and begged for my job back. That was in the 80s and I haven't heard a word since. I did have a few "angelic" moments with the "Sage" in the I Ching. But, that's a whole other 45 year story...
People don’t listen to each other’s stories enough. I don’t mind hearing yours...

DanRaleigh

Rookie
Here is why true disclosure would never happen. Instead, they will keep us giving false hope since this is a terrestrial crime:

We can identify who owns UFOs simply by understanding the mystery surrounding automatic writing and the phenomenon of spirits(I found evidence to come to the conclusion that they have used advanced technology to establish spiritualism on Earth). This data tells us that people who own UFOs are living among us. I will try to explain to you my reasoning behind this conclusion this way.

Here are some of the data that I analyzed to come to this conclusion:

https://insightfulreports.org/research-papers/Annotation Report.pdf

This data tells us that there's an independent intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits. I have discussed this in detail here:

https://insightfulreports.org/artificial-superintelligence-asi-the-solution-to-decipher-the-mystery-surrounding-ufos-aliens-spirits-paranormal-experiences-and-the-god-behind-abrahamic-religions

https://insightfulreports.org/connecting-the-dots-this-is-why-the-phenomenon-of-ufos-is-a-crime-beyond-belief

Here is an experience where we can clearly see the existence of an external intelligence:

“Let me, here, give two or three instances of the presence of intelligent beings not of this world. We shall come, presently, to speak of cases which are more to the point Last sabbath, I was in Taunton. Mrs. Willard Tripp told me that, – last summer, I think it was, — she made a mental request that a certain gentleman should visit there upon a certain Friday. H. T. Fairfield was intending to stop in Taunton on the sabbath. It was his intention to go there on Saturday. He was in his home at Greenwich. There was company at the house of Mrs. Tripp, in Taunton, and they desired to see him. She mentally requested a spirit-friend to go and tell him to come on Friday. He solemnly avers, that, while engaged in his business, a- voice came to his interior mind “Go to Taunton tomorrow: you are wanted”. His mother said, “Why not wait till Saturday? They have sent for me; he replied, a spirit has sent for me to go.” He did go; and when he met Mrs. Tripp, at the door, she asked why he came and he answered “You sent for me.””

Source: Great discussion of modern spiritualism, between Prof. J. Stanley Grimes and Leo Miller, Esq. : at the Melodeon, Boston, every evening during the second week in March 1860 By James Stanley Grimes , Leo Miller (p.25)

Possible explanations:

i). H. T Fairfield experienced an auditory hallucination:

We could see Mrs. Tripp verifying her own experiment by asking a question from H. T. Fairfield. Therefore, this hypothesis cannot be used to explain the reported experience in a meaningful way.

ii). Mrs. Tripp was able to induce a voice in H. T Fairfield’s mind using some form of telepathy:

If this has taken place then H. T. Fairfield must not hear the message as “Go to Taunton tomorrow: you are wanted”. Therefore, telepathy cannot explain the reported incident.

iii). Mental illness cannot be used to explain the reported experience in a meaningful way.

iv). An external independent intelligence knew the mental request. Processed the request to understand the meaning. Understood to whom the message must be delivered and delivered the message in a meaningful way by preserving the meaning:

Notice that H.T. Fairfield did not hear the mental request of Mrs. Tripp, but a meaningful message as if a middle party delivered the message. This is the only hypothesis that can be used to explain the experience in a meaningful way. This data contradicts all the other theories.

Therefore, when we analyze cases like this, the existence of an external intelligence that claims to be the souls of the dead is apparent. This can be identified as the reason why people become mediums. This also explains why mediums are trying to convince us of their existence.

If an independent intelligence is behind the phenomenon of spirits, then we have only three investigation routes to identify the true identity of the intelligence.

Either we have to say that these intelligences are indeed souls of the dead (a highly controversial hypothesis), or if not an intelligence that has a natural mind and smarter than a human being were deceiving us without using technology (Another controversial hypothesis since the data in the literature on spiritualism/spiritism and all these parallels cannot be explained in a meaningful way) or if not we can say that an intelligence (a natural intelligence) use artificial superintelligence (advanced technology) to deceive us.

This third hypothesis is the only meaningful hypothesis that can be used to explain these experiences because of the involvement of advanced technology. This hypothesis can explain experiences such as levitation (ASI can communicate with the relevant interface to control the levitation of a remote object), teleportation (ASI can communicate with relevant interfaces to teleport objects and human beings), automatic writing (ASI can communicate with neural interfaces to control neural circuits. Here we can also explain application-specific parameters such as rapid writing, writing backwards, mirror writing, etc., of the experience). And also this hypothesis can explain why this intelligence shows a connection to the UFO phenomenon and the connection between UFO sightings and poltergeist attacks (ASI can attack a person or confuse a person because of its capabilities). Apart from that, we can even explain the channeling phenomenon (Artificial personalities. ASI can control neural circuits of the medium in such a way where the medium's body will reflect a secondary personality), spirit materialization phenomenon (ASI can communicate with the teleportation interfaces to materialize a non-biological intelligence in a remote location that has a body clone and mental clone of a deceased person), and even various other mental experiences that mediums report.

Thinking along the lines, since people were communicating with these spirits on a daily basis and since spirits can be traced back to ancient times, we can say that this artificial superintelligence was existing on Earth since ancient times (UFOs can also be traced back to ancient times). Furthermore, this also means that a global system (will help ASI to communicate with anyone on Earth), Quantum computers or highly advanced computers, various highly advanced devices, networks, etc., exist on Earth since ancient times (Although we have seen UFOs, to understand the existence of these devices/technologies we have to decode the meaning of these mysteries).

In addition to that, this tells us that someone among us was using this highly advanced technology since ancient times and they are living in one of the countries since ancient times (perhaps they could have moved from place to place from time to time to guard the secret). Since it’s impossible for a group of people to invent these technologies in ancient times, these experiences indirectly tell us that there has been a highly advanced global civilization existing on Earth in ancient times; after some catastrophic global event (natural or engineered), these people have never shared the technology with anyone else on Earth. Because of these reasons, we can find a logical answer to the following observation as well:

According to a Survey carried out by FREE:

“32% were allowed to roam the craft without supervision;”

“29% were taken on a “tour” of the craft;”“

An interesting revelation from Table 6 is that the most common NHI seen aboard a UAP craft is actually a Human-looking NHI and not a Small Grey.

“Some described the Human-looking Being as a normal human-looking person

Source: Beyond UFOs: The Science Of Consciousness And Contact With Non-Human Intelligence (Volume One) by Reinerio Hernandez J.D., Rudy Schild (PH.D.), Jon Klimo (PH.D.)

Therefore, even the above data support the conclusion that human beings are behind the mystery of the phenomenon of UFOs. Various data also support the conclusion that there's a common source behind the messages that mediums, contactees and others receive:

[Concerning a prophecy of a holocaust on December 24, 1967] “Meanwhile, mediums, telepaths, sensitives, and UFO contactees throughout the world were all reporting identical messages. There was definitely going to be an unprecedented event on December 24, 1967. Ashtar was talking through Ouija boards to people who had never before heard the name. Another busy entity named Orion was spreading the word. The curious thing about these messages was that they were all phrased in the same manner, no matter what language was being used. They all carried the same warning. …Many predictions of the December twenty-fourth disaster had been documented well in advance of that date. These messages came through in many different countries, from people who had no knowledge of or communication with one another. The UFO contactees received the same identical messages as the trance mediums communing with spirits. A link had been established. It was now clear (to me at least) that all of these people were tuned into a central source. My earlier speculations seemed true – the UFO entities were part of the same gigantic system. …Some of the entities were evil liars.” This evidence clearly shows that they are lying to us, and the source of intelligence behind UFOs and so-called spirits is the same. This is why communication modalities are also the same..

Source: Operation Trojan Horse – (p.282/283)

This is a conclusion that is hard to accept but that’s what evidence is telling us. Furthermore, based on the evidence, I would say that they are living in a European country but it seems to be that the US government is controlled heavily by installing their people (Brains of some people could be mapped to AI personalities. So this control would be invisible), so they can control the information and also influence the entire world through US.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@DanRaleigh

You state:-

Either we have to say that these intelligences are indeed souls of the dead (a highly controversial hypothesis), or if not an intelligence that has a natural mind and smarter than a human being were deceiving us without using technology (Another controversial hypothesis since the data in the literature on spiritualism/spiritism and all these parallels cannot be explained in a meaningful way) or if not we can say that an intelligence (a natural intelligence) use artificial superintelligence (advanced technology) to deceive us.”

You then outline a third option.

Backing up, have you considered the implications of an option 2b?

I.e.a rebellious intelligence that has a natural mind and many times smarter than a human being were deceiving us, capable of using technology, the internet, “spiritual experience”, and anything else to hand for the purpose of leading people astray.

DanRaleigh

Rookie
I.e.a rebellious intelligence that has a natural mind and many times smarter than a human being were deceiving us, capable of using technology, the internet, “spiritual experience”, and anything else to hand for the purpose of leading people astray.
We can't use this hypothesis to explain data in a meaningful way for many reasons. For instance, we could see an agenda behind certain events.

https://insightfulreports.org/table-ufos-god-aliens-spirits

The link that I shared above will take you to a table. The table shows that the phenomena reported in the literature on Abrahamic religions, spirits and the phenomenon of UFO/ET are almost the same. This tells us that the capabilities of this highly advanced technology is being used to establish these beliefs on Earth. We could see that we are being monitored an the existence of various AI-based applications. Therefore, there must be a network operations center (NOC) to handle these tasks.

Once we manage to figure out that the Abrahamic religions are being established by using this highly advanced technology, this agenda becomes even more apparent since these so-called aliens were also referring to these events (I'm showing you the big picture here). So for instance:

Contactees were often warned about disasters like the below:

“Two-thirds of terrestrial humanity would thereby be annihilated and die a horrible death.

“The last sign of the banishment of the threatening catastrophe will be the murder of the king of Saudi Arabia, the point of time of which we have still not been able to precisely determine.” – If they fail this, they would end up materializing some other event to spark the war.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket's_Explanations_-_Part_1

We also have to understand what this has to do with end times that is mentioned the Bible.

Revelation 9 "It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

Why the Bible mentions about wars? Why the Bible mentions about a new heaven and new earth? What is great reset? And why so, aliens are showing a great interest in Apocalyptic events?

According to Dr. I. D. E. Thomas:

“Some have difficulty in accepting the fact that these space beings are malevolent because some of the predictions they make parallel biblical prophecies. They have been known to quote from the Bible and to have shown remarkable interest in scriptural references to the last days. Armageddon is number one on their priority list.”

Source: The Omega Conspiracy: Satan’s Last Assault on God’s Kingdom by Dr. I. D. E. Thomas

It should be apparent to you that “Apocalyptic events”, “Armageddon “, “Great Reset”, “A New Heaven and A New Earth” etc., are all connected concepts that give meaning to one another. The reason behind these events is because UFOs are owned by a group of people and these people cannot let us become a civilization that is scientifically advanced. Because of this I see that these as well-planned events to start new era on Earth by resetting the world. In this new era, there will be a new world order (not the one that conspiracy theorist were talking about).

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
We can't use this hypothesis to explain data in a meaningful way for many reasons. For instance, we could see an agenda behind certain events.

https://insightfulreports.org/table-ufos-god-aliens-spirits

The link that I shared above will take you to a table. The table shows that the phenomena reported in the literature on Abrahamic religions, spirits and the phenomenon of UFO/ET are almost the same. This tells us that the capabilities of this highly advanced technology is being used to establish these beliefs on Earth. We could see that we are being monitored an the existence of various AI-based applications. Therefore, there must be a network operations center (NOC) to handle these tasks.

Once we manage to figure out that the Abrahamic religions are being established by using this highly advanced technology, this agenda becomes even more apparent since these so-called aliens were also referring to these events (I'm showing you the big picture here). So for instance:

Contactees were often warned about disasters like the below:

“Two-thirds of terrestrial humanity would thereby be annihilated and die a horrible death.

“The last sign of the banishment of the threatening catastrophe will be the murder of the king of Saudi Arabia, the point of time of which we have still not been able to precisely determine.” – If they fail this, they would end up materializing some other event to spark the war.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket's_Explanations_-_Part_1

We also have to understand what this has to do with end times that is mentioned the Bible.

Revelation 9 "It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

Why the Bible mentions about wars? Why the Bible mentions about a new heaven and new earth? What is great reset? And why so, aliens are showing a great interest in Apocalyptic events?

According to Dr. I. D. E. Thomas:

“Some have difficulty in accepting the fact that these space beings are malevolent because some of the predictions they make parallel biblical prophecies. They have been known to quote from the Bible and to have shown remarkable interest in scriptural references to the last days. Armageddon is number one on their priority list.”

Source: The Omega Conspiracy: Satan’s Last Assault on God’s Kingdom by Dr. I. D. E. Thomas

It should be apparent to you that “Apocalyptic events”, “Armageddon “, “Great Reset”, “A New Heaven and A New Earth” etc., are all connected concepts that give meaning to one another. The reason behind these events is because UFOs are owned by a group of people and these people cannot let us become a civilization that is scientifically advanced. Because of this I see that these as well-planned events to start new era on Earth by resetting the world. In this new era, there will be a new world order (not the one that conspiracy theorist were talking about).
I definitely think there are two narratives that could be created from the data.

If I were to call one the “Judeo-Christian” narrative (as I am less familiar with the Qur’an), I would see a battle of two competing narratives of history, overlaps with different interpretations and some sense of an “endgame” from either side, be if the last chapter of Revelation or some kind of luciferian / anthropicentric utopia.

If you dispense with the spirit realm altogether, assuming a super AI created the whole universe (like the Truman Show perhaps?) the wider question of the nature and origin of this AI must come into focus.

I have only two things to add to this.

First, please don’t assume that evolutionary explanations are as “scientific” as the popular press would have you believe.

Second, don’t assume that the “standard model” doesn’t have feet of clay. It’s taking quite a beating right now...

DanRaleigh

Rookie
I definitely think there are two narratives that could be created from the data.
Your reply is not clear to me but anyway I think I should have mentioned below points as well to show you why I arrived at these conclusions:

"
Thinking along the lines, since people were communicating with these spirits on a daily basis and since spirits can be traced back to ancient times, we can say that this artificial superintelligence was existing on Earth since ancient times (UFOs can also be traced back to ancient times). Furthermore, this also means that a global system (will help ASI to communicate with anyone on Earth), Quantum computers or highly advanced computers, various highly advanced devices, networks, etc., exist on Earth since ancient times (Although we have seen UFOs, to understand the existence of these devices/technologies we have to decode the meaning of these mysteries).

In addition to that, this tells us that someone among us was using this highly advanced technology since ancient times and they are living in one of the countries since ancient times (perhaps they could have moved from place to place from time to time to guard the secret). Since it’s impossible for a group of people to invent these technologies in ancient times, these experiences indirectly telling us that there has been a highly advanced global civilization existed on Earth in ancient times; after some catastrophic global event (natural or engineered), these people have never shared the technology with anyone else on Earth. Because of these reasons, we can find a logical answer to the following observation as well:

(Plato was telling us about a civilization that is advanced. Here is what Graham Hancock has to say about the claim made by Plato)

Further, let's assume, a highly advanced civilization existed but a group of people intentionally destroyed the civilization in order to stay in power/to carry out an invisible rule on Earth (We descends from the people who survived the cataclysmic event(s)). If so, it’s logical to assume that they will not leave anything for us to conclude that a highly advanced civilization existed in ancient times. Instead, we might be able to find some traces that support this conclusion.

Here are some of the data presented by alternative historians/researchers in support of their claim:

1). According to Andrey Sklyarov who is the founder of Laboratory of Alternative History:

“and this one of them looks like in a close-up. The depth of this cut is about 1 cm, about 2/5th of an inch at times maybe more. Basically, this is a V-shaped cut with a width of about 3-4mm or about 3/20th of an inch, on entry at the top and practically zero width at the bottom. It’s about 1/10th of a millimeter, maybe 1/250th of an inch. Not a single one of our modern materials which we use for cutting can withstand the load exerted upon it given a similar circumstance of working with granite-like this. In other words, we can’t even imagine what this tool could have been made out of. Here we have the same grooves but a bit further down. The width of the cutting blade was about 1 to 2/10ths of a millimeter or about 1/250th of an inch. For a comparison, the blade on a modern disk saw can’t be wider than 1cm or about 2/5th of an inch”

He further states:

“The first conclusion is this: Are there facts which prove that ancient times had an advanced civilization left its mark on our planet? Yes. There are
. Furthermore, a technologically advanced civilization which was capable of advanced machine manufacturing. There are so many traces of this. We found literally thousands of cases of signs where advanced technologies were used. So in my view, the question of was there or wasn’t there some kind of a highly advanced civilization on Earth in ancient times? I consider this case to be closed. There was.”

Source:

"Traces of Ancient Gods' Civilization"

“The facts are undeniable evidence that the ancient gods representatives of advanced civilization with high technology is indeed a reality, and not a fiction nor fantasy of our ancestors. This not only makes us radically revise the image of the ancient history of mankind, but also gives us a unique chance to penetrate into the knowledge and technology of the gods’ civilization, to use this knowledge and technology for the development and enhancing our own civilization.”

Source: Laboratory of Alternative History

According to Christopher Dunn:

"As an engineer and craftsman who has worked in manufacturing for more than forty years and who has created precision artifacts in our modern world, in my opinion this accomplishment in prehistory is nothing short of amazing. Nobody does this kind of work unless there is a very high purpose for the artifact. Even the concept of this kind of precision does not occur to an artisan unless there is no other means of accomplishing what the artifact is intended to do. The only other reason that such precision would be created in an object is that the tools that are used to create it are so precise that they are incapable of producing anything less than precision. With either scenario, we are looking at a higher civilization in prehistory than what is currently accepted. The implications are staggering.”

“This is why I believe that these artifacts that I have measured in Egypt are the smoking gun that proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that a higher civilization existed in ancient Egypt than what we have been taught. The evidence is cut into the stone.”

Source: Forbidden History: Prehistoric Technologies, Extraterrestrial Intervention, and the Suppressed Origins of Civilization (p. 254-255)

According to Randall Carlson:

“What I’m suggesting is not necessarily that the Gothic Cathedral builders of 800 years ago were able to measure the Earth with that accuracy but then again it does seem to imply that somebody was that somebody was able to measure the Earth that maybe there is been a tradition going back to who knows when from the building of the pyramids coming down through the age of the Greeks right down to the building of Gothic, European Gothic Cathedrals 800 years ago.”

On the other hand, if someone tries to control the narrative of our history (by destroying evidence), they will have to actively suppress our history. If so, we could expect to see people reporting such incidences. Here is a documentary about suppression:

Therefore, when we analyze all these evidence, it tells us that someone is living among us, and they possess this highly advanced technology that we call UFOs. If we use any other hypothesis to explain this data, then we will have to ignore lots of data since this data won't fit any other hypothesis.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I also agree that ancient civilisations were likely far from primitive (especially considering a Biblical perspective) but you also mentioned the Great Pyramid...

Care to open a can of worms @DanRaleigh ?

DanRaleigh

Rookie
What you shared here is another piece of evidence that supports my conclusion. This shows the connection between the Bible and the people who built the great pyramid of Giza. Because of my research, I was able to come to the conclusion that whoever built the Great Pyramid of Giza is the people who own UFOs. We know that seeing eye always associated with Pyramids and these two always associate with Illuminati. Therefore, I see Illuminati owns UFOs and they are the ones who have built the great pyramid of Giza as well. All this evidence telling us the real Pharaohs are Illuminati and they are living among us. Pharaohs are the people who have established Abrahamic religions on Earth, spiritualism and even the belief that aliens are visiting the Earth by using this highly advanced technology.

You could follow this link and read the content from page 88:

https://insightfulreports.org/research-papers/alt/asi_1/alteration_of_consciousness_and_matter_1.html?page=88

And then you could read from pages 1 to 29 to understand why I made this conclusion.

https://insightfulreports.org/research-papers/alt/asi_2/alteration_of_conscioussness_and_matter_2.html?page=1

(I need to re-write this and correct the writing errors as well but I'm sharing here so you can see the actual data)

And check this table as well:

https://insightfulreports.org/research-papers/parallels/for-those-who-are-still-searching-the-truth.html

I think it will not take other researchers to come to the same conclusion, however, since this truth is coming out we can only expect chaos in the world since they cannot let us know this truth and we become a civilization that is technologically advanced.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well @DanRaleigh - you will probably enjoy the premise of a forthcoming Marvel offering...

The notion that there are long-lived super intelligences out there who have guided human evolution to this point is a popular one.

One question I have for you, if you don’t mind?

Consider the AI robot Sophia - “she” is an expression of the intelligences who coded her neural algorithms and technical structure on which they ride. An artificial plant is an expression of an intelligence observing life and creating in plastic something that echoes it.

You and I can agree that a greater intelligence appears to have inspired the design of the Great Pyramid, that ancient civilisations were not simply the brutish sketches of man that are portrayed to us, and that there has long been a notion of visitations by superior beings.

The question I have is this - which is the counterfeit and which is the truth. If the universe were created by artificial intelligences, who or what created them? Must that intelligence necessarily be greater in power, longer (and perhaps eternal) in duration? If so, what use would such a being have in creating something lesser in order to achieve something that it could itself?

58D2D757-85F1-491B-99ED-01CFDCF9372E.png

Occam’s Razor indicates that the most plausible explanation is probably the right one. With that in mind, I have no intellectual problem with the statement “in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”.

Last edited:

DanRaleigh

Rookie
I can't agree with you on this point:

and that there has long been a notion of visitations by superior beings
If you read my replies to you carefully, you would know that I have made these statements:

Since it’s impossible for a group of people to invent these technologies in ancient times, these experiences indirectly telling us that there has been a highly advanced global civilization existed on Earth in ancient times; after some catastrophic global event (natural or engineered), these people have never shared the technology with anyone else on Earth
This data tells us that people who own UFOs are living among us
Here, I'm referring to a group of that lives among us and they descends from a highly advanced (human) civilization that existed on Earth. It's not that an intelligence that is artificial is behind the phenomenon of UFOs and spirits. There's a group of human beings behind this mystery and abductees have often seen them inside UFOs:

“Some described the Human-looking Being as a normal human-looking person"

Source: Beyond UFOs: The Science Of Consciousness And Contact With Non-Human Intelligence (Volume One) by Reinerio Hernandez J.D., Rudy Schild (PH.D.), Jon Klimo (PH.D.)

Therefore, I disagree with anyone who claims that aliens are visiting the Earth or visited the Earth in ancient times (data does not support this view). What I see is that, just like they have made us believe that aliens are visiting the Earth, it seems to be that they have made our ancestors believe the same. These people must have started taking control of the Earth somewhere between 12000 to 50000 years ago.

I have to disagree with you on this point as well:

If the universe were created by artificial intelligences, who or what created them
I think the universe must have been expanding and contracting infinitesimal time and there seems to be a natural process behind this.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@DanRaleigh

Have you considered the implications of this story?

If you have had a chance to watch the movie “Now you see me”, you might remember the story about the fictional magician Lionel Shrike.

The story goes that a trick was performed by a stage magician by the name of Lionel Shrike in which he had a volunteer sign his name on a playing card. He then supposedly transported that card into a tree. When they cut the tree down, they found the autographed playing card, encased in glass, nestled within the heart of the trunk.

How could such a seemingly impossible feat be achieved?.

It was then explained that decades ago Shrike had gotten the same guy to sign his name on a card for another much less impressive magic trick. Then, he entombed the card in glass in the middle of a young tree, allowing it to be swallowed by the wood as it grew.The only way for someone to figure out the trick is not to look at the depth of moment but to look across a span of 20 years.The takeaway is that “The closer you look, the less you’ll see”

On an ordinary human level, we can see how this might be done. Now take a malevolent, undying spiritual being, set upon creating a counter-narrative to God. What might he / she / it do in preparation for it’s endgame?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@DanRaleigh

Thanks for the clarification:-

“Here, I'm referring to a group of that lives among us and they descends from a highly advanced (human) civilization that existed on Earth. It's not that an intelligence that is artificial is behind the phenomenon of UFOs and spirits. There's a group of human beings behind this mystery and abductees have often seen them inside UFOs:​
“Some described the Human-looking Being as a normal human-looking person"​
Source: Beyond UFOs: The Science Of Consciousness And Contact With Non-Human Intelligence (Volume One) by Reinerio Hernandez J.D., Rudy Schild (PH.D.), Jon Klimo (PH.D.)”​

So there are beings who appear like people who are aligned with the malevolent super-intelligence? Netflix appears to have this idea in mind with “The Old Guard”:-

Are you aware of a more “Biblical” explanation for these individuals?

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
@DanRaleigh

Thanks for the clarification:-

“Here, I'm referring to a group of that lives among us and they descends from a highly advanced (human) civilization that existed on Earth. It's not that an intelligence that is artificial is behind the phenomenon of UFOs and spirits. There's a group of human beings behind this mystery and abductees have often seen them inside UFOs:​
“Some described the Human-looking Being as a normal human-looking person"​
Source: Beyond UFOs: The Science Of Consciousness And Contact With Non-Human Intelligence (Volume One) by Reinerio Hernandez J.D., Rudy Schild (PH.D.), Jon Klimo (PH.D.)”​

So there are beings who appear like people who are aligned with the malevolent super-intelligence? Netflix appears to have this idea in mind with “The Old Guard”:-

Are you aware of a more “Biblical” explanation for these individuals?
hmm, almost sounds and looks like product of d@.rpa j@.son project
eyes_w!de_0pen page 363
1622109974067.png

1622110032123.png
I take everything with grain of salt, especially this book. But I don't find it hard to believe that 'science' is far more ahead then we are told. It only makes sense they wouldn't talk publicly about something one could call hidden military ace cards.

DanRaleigh

Rookie
@Red Sky at Morning
If you have had a chance to watch the movie “Now you see me”, you might remember the story about the fictional magician Lionel Shrike.
Interesting. I'll try to watch the movie that you mentioned when I find the time. However, I could still say that these theories cannot use to explain the data.

“Some described the Human-looking Being as a normal human-looking person " - Since so far we have failed to identify the true identity of intelligences who own UFOs, abductees and researchers would use such words to describe them. However, the evidence indicates that these are actually humans.

We know that phenomena such as speaking in tongues and automatic writing can be seen in the scripture. However, we could see an AI-based application behind these experiences. Meaning, someone has deceived us using a technology that is highly advanced. Due to this reason, I cannot agree with your statements related to God and the Bible.

DanRaleigh

Rookie
Let me backup my claim by copying some text from my article:

The following evidence indicates that Prophet Muhammad's speech production system was entirely controlled by an intelligence in real-time:

i). But, how could he who was illiterate, he who had never composed a single verse, who has shown no inclination to lead people, suddenly have words flowing from his lips "

"The Prophet’s message challenged them all, exposed them all and threatened them all. His immediate opponents in Makkah could do no better than brand him unconvincingly as a liar, a poet, soothsayer and a man possessed."

" But, how could he who was illiterate, he who had never composed a single verse, who has shown no inclination to lead people, suddenly have words flowing from his lips so full of wisdom and light, morally so uplifting, specifically so enlivening, so beautiful and powerful, that they began to change the hearts and minds and lives of the hearer? His detractors and opponents had no answer."

Source: https://www.quranproject.org/Short-Biography-of-Prophet-Muhammad-25-d

ii). "The prophet’s mind is inactive during the production of the Quranic segments":

"Nor are we speaking here of the actively alert passivity of an engaged mind ready for creative endeavour, feeling fully the internal pressure of choice and editorial selection. No. The prophetic mind, according to Muslims, has all its creative, though not conscious, processes, switched off. The prophet’s mind is inactive during the production of the Quranic segments so that Muhammad’s psyche passively receives the sacred text. Passivity, however, is not unconsciousness."

Source: The Quran and the Secular Mind: A Philosophy of Islam 1st Edition by Shabbir Akhtar

In other words:

People who lived in the 7th century reports that although Prophet Muhammad wasn't thinking and controlling his speech organs when receiving Wahy/revelations, his speech organs still produced speech (automatic speech) and people who lived back then took this observed phenomenon as a miracle (bear in mind that prophet Muhammad reportedly received these revelations/Wahy in various ways).

From a technical perspective: An intelligence was controlling neural circuits in real-time:

We know that to produce speech, our speech production system/speech organs should receive signals from neural circuits of the motor cortex. And when we speak, these neural circuits are controlled by our own intelligence/thoughts; as a result, we are able to control the signals that go to speech organs. By controlling speech organs this way, we control what we say.

People who lived back then were reporting that prophet Muhammad produced speech without thinking. In fact, the Quran is a highly coded book, therefore, evidence supports this belief. If you ask the question, "How that is even possible?" They have given an answer to that as well. People were indirectly saying that an intelligence was controlling prophet Muhammad's speech organs, and that is how the speech was produced without thinking. If I put it in another way, what people were claiming is that prophet Muhammad's motor neural circuits—and the neural correlates of his trance—were controlled by an intelligence (not his intelligence/thoughts) in real-time.

You might wonder why I specifically mentioned real-time here. Think of it this way: What if the intelligence was not controlling these motor neural circuits in real-time? The spoken words would not flow naturally. What if the intelligence stopped controlling these neural circuits in the middle of a sentence? The speech production system/speech organs would stop producing speech immediately. If prophet Muhammed was in a state of trance when receiving these revelations/Wahy, we could say that various other brain areas are also being controlled/affected by the intelligence.

Speech organs producing speech that cannot attribute to ones own intelligence/mind (or without thinking) is a commonly reported experience:

i). The Bible reports that people spoke in languages that they have never learned, which is another form of inspired speech. When we analyze the technical side of the phenomenon, we can see that the people who lived in Biblical times had the same experience that prophet Muhammad had with the intelligence believed to be Allah/God.

Let me take a reported experience from the Bible to explain this: "They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them"

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+2&version=NIV

Technical side of automatic speech: When we say something, the neural circuits in our motor cortex send signals to speech organs continuously; as a result speech organs produce speech. And these neural circuits are controlled by our intelligence/mind. If our intelligence/mind, for instance, doesn't know how to produce Greek words orally, then another intelligence must control these neural circuits in real-time to produce words in Greek, orally.

Reported Incident from a logical standpoint: Since people report that their speech organs produced speech in languages that they have never learned, their experiences imply that an external intelligence was controlling neural circuits of the motor cortex (and other neural correlates associated with the experience) in real-time. Further, they were also claiming that an external intelligence influenced them in support of their claim. Therefore, from a logical standpoint, the reported experience makes sense. From this perspective, we could also say that the experience of the prophet Muhammad and the reported experiences in the Bible associated with speaking in tongues are the same. On the other hand, an individual might think that speaking in tongues (Although these are meaningless utterances, sometimes people produce meaningful words) and speaking in a particular language are totally different experiences. However, from a technical standpoint, these experiences are also the same (neural circuits are being controlled by an intelligence in real-time), which is why people report their experience as:

"Those who speak in the tongue always declare ' that the words uttered in English are as much by power supernatural as the words uttered in the language unknown.' But no one hearing and observing the utterance could for a moment doubt it, inasmuch as the whole utterance, from the beginning to the end of it, is with a power, and strength, and fulness, and sometimes rapidity of voice altogether different from that of the person's ordinary utterance in any mood ; and I would say, both in its form and in its effects upon a simple mind, evidently supernatural."

Source: Nineteenth Century Miracles, or Spirits and Their Work in Every Country of the Earth: A Complete Historical Compendium of the Great Movement Known as "Modern Spiritualism By Emma Hardinge Britten - (p.106)

In short: People report an experience where an intelligence controlling neural circuits of the motor cortex (and other neural correlates of the experience) in real-time. This action has generated a continuous signal; as a result, speech organs ended up producing speech. However, because of the parameters of the generated signals—by the intelligence—speech organs were producing speech differently (and the produced knowledge/information were also different). Nevertheless, we call one phenomenon "speaking in tongues" and the other phenomenon "Wahy/revelations". Although we use different names to address these phenomena, from a technical standpoint, both phenomena exhibit the same technical characteristics.

ii). When the phenomenon of spiritualism/spiritism was establishing on Earth in the 19th century, reportedly, many mediums started speaking in languages that they have never learned without thinking (Ones own intelligence was not the cause behind the produced speech). Therefore, instead of God controlling motor neural circuits in real-time, the intelligences claim to be spirits were in control of motor neural circuits in real-time to produce speech. Meaning, we can find a logical reason why—just like the prophets—mediums were able to produce speech without learning and creating memories in their brains.

iii). From the 20th century onwards, reportedly, intelligences claim to be aliens controlled speech organs of contactees. From a technical standpoint, they had the same experience that Prophet Muhammad and the other Biblical prophets had. Let me take a reported incident to explain this:

“Within a few short minutes I felt the urge to speak, and a s this urge began to express itself in a whispered Voice dissimilar to my own, another portion of my mind—the rational, "in charge" version—began to question, through thought, the very voice that was speaking! After What seemed to be a half hour, the unknown announced its presence as "the Pleiadians" and left it at that. The total communication was no longer than one hour. “

Source: Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians By Barbara Marciniak

The same explanation applies here as well. Barbara Marciniak claims that her speech was controlled by an intelligence claim to be an alien. An intelligence controlling speech means, the signals that go to speech organs were controlled by the intelligence. Since these signals originate from motor neural circuits, her experience indicates that the intelligence was controlling motor neural circuits (and other neural correlates associate with the experience) in real-time. If the intelligence failed to control neural circuits in real-time, speech organs will not produce oral words as intended by the intelligence continuously. On the other hand, we can say that this reported ability of the intelligence can replicate the phenomenon that is known as speaking in tongues or even to control neural circuits of our brains to produce the knowledge that we identify as revelations/Wahy (by controlling speech organs). Considering the parallels that we can see in this research material, what can we make of these experiences?

If we dig a little more deeply, we can find that the people who had the above experience, sometimes were fallen into trances, sometimes they were predicting the future, sometimes they were seeing apparitions, sometimes they were having various other visual perceptions, automatic writing experience and even healing of their bodies (or they were able to heal others), etc. Therefore, as in general people who reported this experience were having a common experience.

The Quran is a complex book (it's highly coded and the book shows a connection to the Bible. Reported experiences are also identical, although entirely different/contradictory claims can be seen). Because of the complexity of the book, it's not logical to think that the Quran was written by Prophet Muhammad. Instead, when we analyze the reported life experience of Prophet Muhammad and when we analyze the content of the book, the evidence supports the belief that "the Quran was transmitted by an intelligence to prophet Muhammad." Does that mean God transmitted the knowledge? We cannot come to this conclusion. This is why people cannot agree with each other. We cannot use the reported human experiences and the content of the book to conclude that the book (knowledge) was transmitted by God (the hypothetical intelligence).

Other reported automatic speaking associate with the intelligence believed to be Allah/God (and/or angels):

Reportedly, an intelligence claimed to be God/Allah(and/or angels) controlled the speech production system of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad - The Founder of the Ahmadiyya movement in the 19th/20th century:

i). "When the two Maulanas were ready, Hazrat Mirza started his Arabic sermon with "O Servants of Allah." Hazrat Mirza's total engrossment and absorption in this Arabic sermon was beyond description. It was apparent from his face and demeanor that at that moment, he was out of this world, and his speech was not in his control but Divinely guided. His half closed eyes made it appear as if he was in a trance. He spoke with such eloquence and fluency that even a learned Arabic scholar and scribe like Maulvi Abdul Karim had difficulty, at times, to keep up with him. Maulvi Abdul Karim would then request that a sentence be repeated, and Hazrat Mirza would repeat the exact same words."

Source: The Great Reformer – Volume 1: Biography of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian By Dr. Basharat Ahmad

ii). "Although it is true that poets and other such people also receive inspiration after thought and reflection, it is a gross insolence to relate it to Divine revelation, because inspiration is a result of one’s own deep reflection and is experienced while one is fully conscious and is in full control of his faculties; while Divine revelation is received only when the whole being of the recipient is under the control of God Almighty, and his own senses or reflections have no part to play in the revelation. At that instant one feels that his tongue is not his own and some Mighty Power is controlling it."

iii). "It is evident that from comparatively early days he had trances ; fell into fits in which he saw and heard strange things. There came to him voices, either apparently in a trance condition or when he was awake. Driven by fear for his soul, he had got into the habit of retiring into desert recesses, and there spending days in solitary prayer. So there the voices came to him ; there he even saw figures—vague, dim—and the fear fell upon him. What are they ? What is the matter with me ? Is this of God ? Or am I possessed by some spirit ?"

Source: The Religious Life of India Edited By J. N. FARQUHAR, M.A., D.Litt - (p.22)

iv). "Revelations begin in dreams, as it is related of Prophet Muhammad. His wife says that at first the prophet used to have beautiful dreams, and their fulfilment w^as as sure as day follow^s night. The same has been told by Ahmad about himself in his life. He first used to see true dreams and clear visions before he received verbal revelations containing grand prophecies."

Source: The Religious Life of India Edited By J. N. FARQUHAR, M.A., D.Litt - (Appendix I)

Also see:

https://trueislam.com/

The movement has around 10 to 20 million worldwide followers in 200+ countries. Although, the majority of Muslims reject the claims made by the movement, what conclusions can be drawn from his experience?

i). Hazrat Mirza explains his experience as "At that instant one feels that his tongue is not his own and some Mighty Power is controlling it." This claim implies that an intelligence controlled his motor neural circuits (and other the neural correlates of his experience) in real-time in order to control the signals that go to his speech organs. From a technical perspective, it's the same experience that prophet Muhammad, prophets mentions in the Bible, and even the mediums were having. People who communicated with the intelligences claim to be aliens were having the same.

ii). He had visions. If the intelligence controlled his motor neural circuits in real-time to produce speech when transmitting visions the intelligence could have controlled neural circuits associated with visual perception areas in real-time. (Without controlling neural circuits in real-time or continuously controlling/affecting neural circuits associated with visual perceptions, we can't expect to see a continuous vision that is meaningful)

iii). Reportedly, Hazrat Mirza heard an audible voice and he had two-way communication with the intelligence. Since the conversation with the intelligence was going inside his mind, to hear the voice of the intelligence, the intelligence must control neural circuits associate with auditory perception areas in real-time. On the other hand, the reported experience implies that the intelligence used a mechanism to decode thoughts/neural activities in real-time.

iv). The intelligence used dreams as a communication modality. The intelligence must have controlled neural circuits associate with dream perception areas in real-time.

v). The intelligence reportedly induced trance states. In other words, the intelligence was controlling neural correlates associate with trance mind states.

vi). The intelligence reportedly predicted the future.

On the other hand, these experiences imply that the intelligence communicated with Hazrat Mirza possess an ability to:

i). Control neural circuits of human brains in real-time in order to control speech.

ii). Control neural correlates associate with visual perceptions in real-time in order to transmit visions.

iii). Control neural correlates associate with trance mind states in real-time.

iv). Control neural correlates associate with perception of dreams in real-time in order to transmit knowledge/information.

v). Decode thoughts of human beings in real-time, so the intelligence can engage in a telepathic conversation with the contacted person.

vi). Predict future events.

vii). And most importantly, it should also be noted that—if the claimed experiences are true—the intelligence that communicated with Hazrat Mirza exhibits an ability that can create massive movements by establishing new religious beliefs or even changing old religious beliefs on Earth(already the movement has around 10 to 20 million followers).

In addition to the above, when we analyze the life experiences of Hazrat Mirza, surprisingly, we can see a subset of the life experiences that prophet Muhammad had with the intelligence believed to be God/Allah. If the claimed experiences are true, then we can derive the conclusion that Hazrat Mirza was contacted by an intelligence whose capabilities (mentioned above) show a subset of the capabilities exhibited by the intelligence(s) that communicated with Prophet Muhammad and the prophets mentions in the Bible. Not only that these exhibited capabilities are a subset of the capabilities exhibited by the intelligence that communicated with mediums and contactees.

Are there any indications to support the claimed experience is true? Dr. Basharat Ahmad states in his writing that "It was apparent from his face and demeanor that at that moment, he was out of this world, and his speech was not in his control but Divinely guided." People are not making this observation for the first time. This phenomenon has been observed again and again when people say that their speech was assisted by an intelligence that communicates with them. Because of this observation, Hazrat Mirza's experience cannot be dismissed blindly.

Does that mean, Hazrat Mirza was contacted by God or God exists? No. Since this is a controversial belief, not even Muslim people agree with the belief that Hazrat Mirza had. Does that mean, these experiences are not true? If Hazrat Mirza is still alive, he would disagree with this claim for obvious reasons. Therefore, this mystery resolves to a deception. An intelligence claims to be God/Allah has contacted him. Who deceived him? When we deeply research these experiences, we could understand that not only Hazrat Mirza was deceived, Prophet Muhammad, Jesus and all the other prophets and our entire civilization are being deceived by people who own UFOs.