UFO Disclosure and AI

fotw

Established
The ministration of the holy spirit and new covenant supercedes the old covenant and law of commandments. The holy spirit does what the law could not do, which is change the heart. If we are in Christ then he has given us a new heart and spirit, the law is written in our hearts by the holy ghost. It is supernatural transformation(the spirit) vs external regulation(the law). In Christ we are changed inwardly. You do by nature the things of the spirit what the law requires you to do through the flesh.
Yes as long as the Commandments are not broken. We cannot possibly break the Commandments if the law is truly written in our hearts. We should not disregard what Jesus said about this. Jesus had much to say and was clear on the matter.

Matthew
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.

19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] none good but One, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep the Commandments.
19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (tell lies),
19:19 Honour thy father and [thy] mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mark
10:17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit Eternal Life?
10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God.
10:19 Thou knowest the COMMANDments, Do not commit adultery, Do not murder, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

Luke
18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit Eternal Life?
18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? none [is] good, save one, [that is], God.
18:20 Thou knowest the COMMANDments, Do not commit adultery, Do not murder, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

John
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

15:10 IF ye keep my COMMANDments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in His love.
15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.
15:12 This is my COMMANDment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his "Self" life for his friends.
15:14 Ye are my friends, IF ye DO whatsoever I command you.

Lyfe

Star
Once you understand that LOVE is the fulfilling of the law then we can properly measure ourselves to see whether or not we are keeping the commandments. How much time do you spend praying for others? How much of your time is spent in servitude to others? How much of your finance goes to the needy? Do you lead others to Christ, because you love them and dont want to see them perish? Do you truly love your fellow man? Do you keep the most important commandment?

Im not judging anyone, but I am just merely pointing out how we ought to be measuring ourself.

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 1 John 3:23

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. Romans 13:10

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Galatians 5:18

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:4

Bubbajay

Veteran
I'm not so sure the tradition of Judaism as a culture is to be thrown away for the Jewish people. Jesus himself celebrated Hannukah, which is only a traditional feast.
John 10 doesnt say that Jesus celebrated Hannukah, only that he went to the temple during the feast of dedication. He went to the temple frequently. I believe if he went there for the purpose of celebrating it the bible would have said so. It always says what festivals and feasts he was celebrating. This one only that he was there that day. Just my opinion.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Once you understand that LOVE is the fulfilling of the law then we can properly measure ourselves to see whether or not we are keeping the commandments. How much time do you spend praying for others? How much of your time is spent in servitude to others? How much of your finance goes to the needy? Do you lead others to Christ, because you love them and dont want to see them perish? Do you truly love your fellow man? Do you keep the most important commandment?

Im not judging anyone, but I am just merely pointing out how we ought to be measuring ourself.

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 1 John 3:23

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. Romans 13:10

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Galatians 5:18

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:4
I agree. If you love your neighbor or your brethren you're not going to steal from him, bear false witness against him, kill him, covet his wife etc. we have the law written in our hearts, and we know the law was only a school master that we may know sin, and know we needed a savior. With that being said we still follow the moral law, not carnal ordinances like feasts days, and Sabbath days since Hebrews tells us Jesus is our rest.

e-Enoch

Superstar

redqueen

Superstar
I believe it's BB too
what do y'all think
real fighting between whoever or
just projected up there to get us ready
for the "alien war" hoax?
I shared a video on this site
not too long ago to show how
advance the technology is for holograms
I have spoke to a few that say
well ya would see the beams
or interference from the ground
like in winter when the lights stretch out into
beams ,to which I reply not if it's from within
the clouds they manufacture then ya would see
nothing but what they want ya to

That's a video I will need to look for as
it's a military personal not sure rank
they explain how they would do a cloud veil/curtain
during the wars to sneak planes in without anyone seeing them
Anyone know this video ?

not sure but it does make sense with them square/rectangular
clouds we are seeing more and more right

if they had the ability to create these veils/curtains back
then so believable that they used it in war
how much better would that be now as despite what we
get told,we know they never truely end anything they just
hide it better to continue development

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have heard it said that “when we go up, they go down”. Given that Rev 12 suggests that pattern, war and the arrival of “Alien Saviours” aka The Great Deception may well be concurrent.

Last edited:
I have absent-mindedly been aware of this one for a few months, but a few things have brought it to my attention...

Why 2021? I’ve no idea, but I have noticed a spate of articles like this one:-

Why 2023 either? Probably because when people have run out of things to torture us with there is always UFOS and space aliens.

Lyfe

Star
I wonder if they will arrive before a mass war is about to break out or after. I'm sure they will probably let enough die first just to get the fear up and people in their vulnerable state before they come in with their deception.

I recommend the sixties TV show The Invaders to anyone concerned about this subject. They arrived a long time ago and have infiltrated all the government and figures of authority. The MSM is controlled by them and WEF etc. About the only thing that you can do is start praying because they will not stop until we are all dead. They have come from other planets that are no longer livable and are here to steal everything we have and who knows even use us as cattle for food. It has been rumored that their headquarters have been established in Washington D.C. and Israel with branches in Ottawa Canada most recently. The U.N. itself is the achievement that they are most proud of with Hollywood a close runner up. And even though no one watches the Oscars anymore they take a special delight in foisting them off on us all just out of general principles.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
It's also worth noting how accurate the X Files series has turned out as well. I was very intrigued and addicted to that television show.

They used reverse psychology to deceive the world about the nature of reality and how otherworldly beings do indeed govern our existence and they are preparing for a takeover from behind the shadows. They are all in the hollow earth and who knows where else.

TokiEl

Superstar
I wonder if they will arrive before a mass war is about to break out or after. I'm sure they will probably let enough die first just to get the fear up and people in their vulnerable state before they come in with their deception.
Alien abduction and hybridisation of humans with aliens and God knows what are being covered up.

This is insane. I want out.

Help God get me outta here.L0L

It's no L0Lling matter.