U.S. Women's Soccer Star's Pink Hair (MK ULTRA?)

saki

Star
'It gets tiring apologizing': Subway franchises want fast-food giant to DROP Megan Rapinoe ads because soccer star's woke politics are driving away customers
  • Subway has since April paid Megan Rapinoe to promote their brand in adverts
  • The soccer star is known for her strong opposition to Trump and 'woke' politics
  • Rapinoe won a bronze in Tokyo, and took the knee during the National Anthem
  • Subway franchise owners are complaining about Rapinoe as 'face' of the brand
  • One Wisconsin owner shared a note taped to his door complaining about her
  • An Arizona owner said the company was wrong to 'make a political statement'
  • Subway franchise association said concerns have been passed to management
1628358233806.png

sickgirl15

Established
Megan Rapinoe, the now infamous star of the U.S. women's soccer team, had pink hair throughout much of the tournament. Anyone who has browsed VC for some time would have noticed that many of the female celebrities who participate in the MK Ultra program have had pink hair at one point or another in their careers. Rapinoe is of course a liberal pro-LGBT advocate, as are all of the celebrities who have sold their souls to the devil for fame (excepting only controlled opposition phony "conservatives"). I watched a little bit of the tournament and noticed that England's star, the captain I think, regularly gave the 666 sign with her fingers over her eyes.

I don't even think women should be playing competitive sports like soccer at this age. It is far from feminine and the uniforms are an offense against modesty. Do you all have any thoughts on any of the above?

View attachment 23800
Excuse me, but I highly recommend that you go to your local favorite optician and get your eyes examined ASAP. Megan Rapinoe’s hair is indeed PURPLE, not “pink,” as you claimed in your incredibly misogynistic, sexist, ageist, bitter, judgmental, homophobic, and glaringly jealous post. This is very, very sad that in this day and age, you have SO little to do in your “spare time,” (you seem to have quite an over abundance of it for sure), that you are actually trying to get others to believe your hateful, sexist, old fashioned, and TIRED anti-lesbian (your just jealous of Meg’s girlfriend because I bet you are such an ugly person both inside and out, and no attractive & highly successful human being would give you the time of day with all of your negative, closed minded hateful, sickening thoughts! You think Megan “sold her soul to the devil” due to her “pink” (ahem—purple) hair?!?!! No, she’s just a kick ass soccer player/captain of her team also because she’s so incredible as an athlete. I am not heterosexual, and support her 100%!! Hey, you forgot something very important. She refused to meet with our ex scumfuck President (Trump, who ignorant people like YOU love because your just like the orange faced, delusional slob of a man)!! Now, I love Megan even more!! “Women’s soccer uniforms are far from feminine.” I bet you would be happy if Meg was barefoot & pregnant & an unpaid miserable house slave, sex toy, robot with 60 kids driving her mad. Those days are over. “We’re here, we’re queer—-deal with it!!!”

AshCash

Established
I don't think her hair symbolizes anything I think she just wanted to dye it that color I mean she can do whatever she wants it's her hair. I died mine pink and blue before and I'm def not a victim. Plus I think with Olympic Athletes it's different, I don't believe they sell out to get where they are I mean it's sports not the music industry we're talking about. It takes talent and hard work to go to the Olympics so I don't think they're mk-ultra victims. Maybe once they get super famous like Serena Williams maybe but that's AFTER the fame. Most of the athletes are regular people like us who just happen to have a talent in some sport. I admire them really because I couldn't do the things they do. Like running 26 miles in 2 hours? That's insane!

Anri

Rookie
I don't think her hair symbolizes anything I think she just wanted to dye it that color I mean she can do whatever she wants it's her hair. I died mine pink and blue before and I'm def not a victim. Plus I think with Olympic Athletes it's different, I don't believe they sell out to get where they are I mean it's sports not the music industry we're talking about. It takes talent and hard work to go to the Olympics so I don't think they're mk-ultra victims. Maybe once they get super famous like Serena Williams maybe but that's AFTER the fame. Most of the athletes are regular people like us who just happen to have a talent in some sport. I admire them really because I couldn't do the things they do. Like running 26 miles in 2 hours? That's insane!
I believe that some athletes have sold their souls for fame and fortune. I have seen many pictures of successful athletes making one eyes signs etc. Why would they be any different? Of course not all athletes are part of it but some definitely are.