U.s. Launches Missiles At Syrian Base After Chemical Weapons Attack

The Zone

Star
i
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

Well what do we think? I knew that we couldn't stay out of a War. I'm wondering who is really responsible for the chemical weapons attack. Kind of thinking false flag, but Assad does seem like a jerk. Maybe it's all an illusion for all we know.
It was a false flag done by the war mongers like McCain, Graham and the globalist. It is not a good thing and depressing.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
i

It was a false flag done by the war mongers like McCain and the globalist. I am waiting for someone besides NBC to confirm it.
Which part was the false flag? And it's been confirmed. We bombed them, seems like a bold move to me.

The Zone

Star
The use of gas was a false flag, imo. It puts the US in a war that will be hard to get out of which is what globalist want. If they get there way we'll face off with Russia.

Aero

Superstar
It should be interesting. Imo all their military action in Syria to date has mostly just been the U.S messing around. We made a couple good moves here and there, but mostly let the country go to shit. Overthrowing Assad has been the goal all along I think. Because they can start a fake war with anyone.

Lady

Star
Well, the news is starting to come in from numerous sources now. I truly did not want this to be happening to the Syrian people-especially at the hand of my nation's leaders. I guess it is "business as usual" in the WH.
It confirms a lot of things now for me.
:(

Lady

Star
I agree with you Zone on this. It has the markings of a false flag event for the sake of the US agenda. I highly doubt Assad had gassed his own people. I want to hear from that part of the world, or from Russian news agencies on this.

Here is one more video only this time it is by a Body language expert analyzing Trump's denouncing Asaad as the (alleged) responsible party for the gassing of innocent Syrian civilians. Ms. Bombard, once a fan of Trump's, sounds pretty p.o'd. now.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
You trust Russian news? It's illegal in Russian now to have a picture of Putin in a Clown mask. They have already stated that the Syrian military dropped the bombs. But hit "rebel" chemical weapons stashes. And that theory has been debunked.

Lady

Star
I follow a Christian-Jewish YTber who lives in Czech Republic, but no news yet from him. He has Russian sources.

Qedr

Rookie
Well if Assad is really using chemical weapons on his people. He should be removed
Sure, if he is. Question is: why would he do that? What would be achieved aside from giving a green light for US invasion? There is no purpose of sh****ng in own nest.

The Zone

Star
I trust McCain. He's a maverick
Well, I was more or less and are still somewhat a Trump supporter, over Clinton anyway. But I have common sense and I pay close attention to policy, moves within the White House, etc. This doesn't feel right. I am not saying if it is true that the actions were not warranted, I am saying that there were a lot of moving parts to the puzzle in the last few days which led to a stark departure on Trumps promises and pre election rhetoric. The possibility of war should be avoided but there are some who want it at all costs and McCain is one of them. Dude has a wife less than half his age and was hopeless as an opponent when he ran for office as if he were a patsy.. He is a neo con who is stuck in the past and is too old to represent the new right. His visit to Syria is more than a little curious and while Assad has been a dick in the past, it makes so little sense for him to have uses weapons which would gas the whole of the world on the verge of war. If you want globalists to reign, then we are closer. I suppose, I need more information and will seek that in the coming days. I am a supporter of most of what my country does but at this time, I am disappointed in the actions per pending repercussions. There is a smirk on the faces of shady people in the White House thst they won and Trump caved in. They want to sanction or confront Russia next.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Well, I was more or less and are still somewhat a Trump supporter, over Clinton anyway. But I have common sense and I pay close attention to policy, moves within the White House, etc. This doesn't feel right. I am not saying if it is true that the actions were not warranted, I am saying that there were a lot of moving parts to the puzzle in the last few days which led to a stark departure on Trumps promises and pre election rhetoric. The possibility of war should be avoided but there are some who want it at all costs and McCain is one of them. Dude has a wife less than half his age and was hopeless as an opponent when he ran for office as if he were a patsy.. He is a neo con who is stuck in the past and is too old to represent the new right. His visit to Syria is more than a little curious and while Assad has been a dick in the past, it makes so little sense for him to have uses weapons which would gas the whole of the world on the verge of war. If you want globalists to reign, then we are closer. I suppose, I need more information and will seek that in the coming days. I am a supporter of most of what my country does but at this time, I am disappointed in the actions per pending repercussions. There is a smirk on the faces of shady people in the White House thst they won and Trump caved in. They want to sanction or confront Russia next.
It's a tricky situation. Assad should of stepped down forever ago.

It doesn't matter if the U.S started the revolt in Syria or not. It's crazy for a leader not to step down after years of civil war. The international community should of stepped in forever ago. Fuck Russia if they don't like it.

The Zone

Star
It's a tricky situation. Assad should of stepped down forever ago.

It doesn't matter if the U.S started the revolt in Syria or not. It's crazy for a leader not to step down after years of civil war. The international community should of stepped in forever ago. Fuck Russia if they don't like it.
It sounds like you're thinking cold war Russia still exists. I think they're just trying to survive. I don't trust Putin nor their news but I don't think we should view them as an enemy becasue of the past. That said, I don't trust any news. One thing is certain, that the media, dems alike are praising the bombing and at least we sent out a warning to Russia which was wise before this happened. Russia is the one place globalist cannot control, so that makes for wanting conflict to get them under the blanket one way or the other. I will take a stand back and see approach while trying to see the truth through the rhetoric. If in fact, Assad did actually chem his own, then he is gettiing what he deserves, but that does not change the question that is why would he do that. Hopefully, I am overreacting and we avoid a more escalated situation or war. The US seems to have a lot of countries backing what transpired.

Last edited:

Qedr

Rookie
I cannot guarantee a credibility of that FB post but I found it interesting, so I translated it in order to post here. It's been written by Polish (yeah, I'm from Poland) soldier fighting against IS in Syria:
--------------------
A nice show has been in Homs today :) 49 [should be 59? Qedr] TH, worth more than entire Syrian aircraft to destroy nothing. In a strange coincidence Russians have taken most of their machines 2 days earlier.

Another strange coincidence is that the base has been controlled mostly by Hezbollah. That means that for sure Mossad didn't take part in this provocation ;)

All of this in response to use of sarin on civilians which was beneficial for everyone but Assad. That makes sense, right?

First on the scene were, of course, the White Helmets aka British Intelligence whose relations were the base for 99% press news suggesting regime's responsibility on that attack.

Fun fact - the airport, weakened by bombing, was invaded by ISIS.

Bravo!

What is your assessment of the situation?
-------------------
https://www.facebook.com/ArcherPL/posts/424600147889699