Etagloc

Superstar

these are like the Moses (PBUH) of cows
let the guilt flow through you

Hubert

Established

these are like the Moses (PBUH) of cows
let the guilt flow through you
Don't Muslims have a very specific practice set of guidelines, from the Quran, detailing how to properly slaughter and butcher animals? I think the practice is called Halal. Clearly the prophet didn't have a problem with his followers eating meat, so long as the animal was treated humanly.

Etagloc

Superstar
Don't Muslims have a very specific practice set of guidelines, from the Quran, detailing how to properly slaughter and butcher animals? I think the practice is called Halal. Clearly the prophet didn't have a problem with his followers eating meat, so long as the animal was treated humanly.
Have you checked your human privilege?

As far as eating meat, I do eat meat. I still think the meme is funny, though.

I post it for that reason, not because I take it seriously.

Etagloc

Superstar
@JoChris

I don't know how you expect me to follow a book that you yourself don't follow. You must not really believe in it.

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris

I don't know how you expect me to follow a book that you yourself don't follow. You must not really believe in it.
I will not open that can of worms... as the men of "Islamicize me" have already done so.

Because I thought this was a **loungeroom** thread, out of kindness I will not post the relevant YouTube fly video. See ya. :p