Two children accused father of SRA along with their school....

RetroHispter

Anyone else remember the series of videos that were leaked of two young school children speaking on terrible SRA related activity at the hands of their father and school? I remember in graphic detail they discuss horrifying events that included incest with each other, murdering and eating babies, satanic rituals, etc. They also speak about drs, teachers and lawyers that would come to their school and conduct terrible abuse. I just thought of them randomly today and tried to look up info and couldn't' even find the original videos. It's like all info has been wiped out.

It appears their father was "absolved' of all charges and that the children's mother just made it up because she wants custody of them. I find this very hard to believe. The amount of accurate detail the specifics they discuss, no child could accurately remember a made up story so detailed and report this kind of thing. I found an interview with the father that I found very fake and cringe.

Apparently they were taken away from their mother and put back full time with their father. I seem to remember that a medical report was released that did indeed show signs of sexual abuse. Does anyone know where I can find the original videos, info or know of any update to their story?

Daze

Superstar
The Hampstead case. I remember it. I believed the children as well even though several big names in "alt media" came out calling the kids liars. These kids were too young to have so many details.

Sadly the powers that be have been censoring large chunks of the internet for more then a few years now. You should familiarize yourself with archive sites such as the wayback machine.

I assume this is the video you asked for.

Hanaboo

I remember the case as well.. Beyond horrible its hard to even put it into words what i feel for these kids.. Its beyond any word i know. I hope they are safe and find their peace. How many forgotten children and how many we dont know about and how many babies who didnt even get a chance at all thanks for at least remembering them, and reminding me also..

redqueen

Superstar
That case broke my heart and made me soooo angry you always believe the children least I think ya should I know there are some women that would do this but it's not always the case as I was accused of the same thing being a vindictive ex that told her kids to make up crap
that accusation wasmade by the police
My oldest was acting in a way that made me flash back to my own abuse
Which made me ask questions
She told me how her dad was abusing her
i in turned explained to my then 4yr old
we would have to meet with police and tell them what she told mommy
as i can still remember how scarey it was when I was that age to tell that sorta secret and have everything that goes on with it
I wanted to prepare her for what was coming best I could
However it took 1 question for the cops to dismiss and lable me vindictive
They asked did your mommy ask you to tell us this
Which yes I did but not how they presumed so she was honest and said yes
So I had to take her to Drs and councillors all of whom confirmed she was abused as she to.d them things I was not even aware of yet and that's without me in the room
Ya know what the courts did for me
They made a stipulation in our custody agreement that said he couldn't sleep in the same bed as her no more
What a great help NOT
as ya can imagine the abuse continued
despite all the proofs I had and that's including recorded phone convos where he talked about kidnapping and murdering my children
Which he ended up almost killing (then really killing her by feeding her meth )her by allowing her to eat foods she wasn't supposed to which brought on a asthma attack
he dropped (his parents I should say as third party pick up and drop off)I mean dropped her on the door step she was laying there and his parents just drove off
what kinda people are ya that ya can see a child in that state and not realize something is wrong
I got her to the hospital just in time dr said and the Drs multiple took her from me rushed off with her and informed me she was going into cardiac arrest this is at age 5
Ya know what I got that he didn't
CAS involved with me for child neglect and abuse despite all my witnesses and proofs it did not matter
So as ya know justice when it comes to this sorta abuse is highly lacking
Sorry I am ranting
I have already said it is a hard subject for me
but we cannot not talk about it as that's how they keep getting away with this we need harsher penalties for our children's predators
there is no reform I am live proof
every single male that abused me is a serial abuser who have been in the system for decades

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
I hope that infamous Oprah video (back when she had a moderate amount of integrity) on SRA is backed-up and stored forever.

We gotta take this seriously. They want to re-write history and its up to the common man to save the past.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
Anyone else remember the series of videos that were leaked of two young school children speaking on terrible SRA related activity at the hands of their father and school? I remember in graphic detail they discuss horrifying events that included incest with each other, murdering and eating babies, satanic rituals, etc. They also speak about drs, teachers and lawyers that would come to their school and conduct terrible abuse. I just thought of them randomly today and tried to look up info and couldn't' even find the original videos. It's like all info has been wiped out.

It appears their father was "absolved' of all charges and that the children's mother just made it up because she wants custody of them. I find this very hard to believe. The amount of accurate detail the specifics they discuss, no child could accurately remember a made up story so detailed and report this kind of thing. I found an interview with the father that I found very fake and cringe.

Apparently they were taken away from their mother and put back full time with their father. I seem to remember that a medical report was released that did indeed show signs of sexual abuse. Does anyone know where I can find the original videos, info or know of any update to their story?
I remember those videos... they struck me as real. No kid could rehearse and lie like that without showing signs. They were very long videos, showing detailed interviews with the children by a detective. I found the videos a few years back. No clue where they’d be now. Laws have made it too easy to have stuff wiped from the internet

Daze

Superstar
Oprah has always been evil. Look at the name of her company. Harpo productions.
oprah.png

I don't know if you noticed but Harpo is Oprah backwards... which is an Aleister Crowley teaching.

Screenshot_2021-05-21 Aleister Crowley The self-aggrandizing Man who Declared Himself to be th...png

Some say he was the father of backmasking in music.

Did you know if you listen to "twinkle twinkle little star" backwards it says "I wish there was no Allah"?

Noname

Rookie
That case broke my heart and made me soooo angry you always believe the children least I think ya should I know there are some women that would do this but it's not always the case as I was accused of the same thing being a vindictive ex that told her kids to make up crap
that accusation wasmade by the police
My oldest was acting in a way that made me flash back to my own abuse
Which made me ask questions
She told me how her dad was abusing her
i in turned explained to my then 4yr old
we would have to meet with police and tell them what she told mommy
as i can still remember how scarey it was when I was that age to tell that sorta secret and have everything that goes on with it
I wanted to prepare her for what was coming best I could
However it took 1 question for the cops to dismiss and lable me vindictive
They asked did your mommy ask you to tell us this
Which yes I did but not how they presumed so she was honest and said yes
So I had to take her to Drs and councillors all of whom confirmed she was abused as she to.d them things I was not even aware of yet and that's without me in the room
Ya know what the courts did for me
They made a stipulation in our custody agreement that said he couldn't sleep in the same bed as her no more
What a great help NOT
as ya can imagine the abuse continued
despite all the proofs I had and that's including recorded phone convos where he talked about kidnapping and murdering my children
Which he ended up almost killing (then really killing her by feeding her meth )her by allowing her to eat foods she wasn't supposed to which brought on a asthma attack
he dropped (his parents I should say as third party pick up and drop off)I mean dropped her on the door step she was laying there and his parents just drove off
what kinda people are ya that ya can see a child in that state and not realize something is wrong
I got her to the hospital just in time dr said and the Drs multiple took her from me rushed off with her and informed me she was going into cardiac arrest this is at age 5
Ya know what I got that he didn't
CAS involved with me for child neglect and abuse despite all my witnesses and proofs it did not matter
So as ya know justice when it comes to this sorta abuse is highly lacking
Sorry I am ranting
I have already said it is a hard subject for me
but we cannot not talk about it as that's how they keep getting away with this we need harsher penalties for our children's predators
there is no reform I am live proof
every single male that abused me is a serial abuser who have been in the system for decades
I'm so sorry this happened to your kid. I hope you're in a better situation now.

Lurking009

Veteran

Is it possible the children were coached on what to say? It's not like this has never happened before, so it's totally plausible. There seems to be a lot of suspicious and odd behavior surrounding the mother and her boyfriend, such as recent pics of them living abroad looking pretty smug and happy amidst a cannabis field. Doesn't exactly scream "I am terrified for my children", you know? I'm just not sure this is an open and shut case of the father being guilty.

Yes remember this well. The video of all of the police interviews used to be on youtube, but can't seem to find them now. This guy and Victoria Derbyshire both make my skin crawl. Odd that the BBC decided to make such a big effort on his behalf.

It was pretty damning - as others have said above, it seems highly unlikely that the children would have had that level of imagination at those ages. If I remember rightly, after testifying they then returned to the police station and said that they had made the whole thing up, but exhibited extremely odd behaviour, likened by several people to MK Ultra victims.

It wont be too many years before these poor children will be adults, so hopefully the truth will come out if they can bring themselves to talk about the ordeal again.