Twitter Permanently Bans Conservative Gavin McInnes and the Official Proud Boys Account

The Zone

Star
While I am not majorly familiar with either Gavin or the Proud Boys, I do think the continued bannings will start to backfire At some point, there will be protests and a counter movement and possibly government intervention. It just reeks of dishonesty for the tech companies to not spell out a clear policy as to what their rules are and how to adhere to them. The issue of free speech and favoritism will come to the forefront.

Another thing which happened today is CNN now going after GAB fearing it may take the place of YouTube. There is a lot of spilled soy milk over at CNN which continues to point fingers and act like b........ CNN is all up Microsoft's hiney trying to get them to de platform the company. In short, they want to scrub alt right media off the web.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Well, he starts out the video with an appeal to ridicule and an ad hominem.

That's the best the alt-right seems to be able to muster too. Just a lot of incendiary personal attacks. And appeals to notions that are blatantly irrelevant. So I laugh at their so-called smart guys. It's just a bunch of adults talking down to children with a pseudo-adult dialect that isn't any more advanced.

You should never critique a person over the argument they are making. But for some reason, that shit is super popular in America.

The Zone

Star
Oh no, not polls! Hillary was to win in a landslide in every poll as well right up until the midnight hour. Polls are orchestrated and tainted in many cases just like the news we are fed. You see, this is the thing. Most believe the media should have a voice but so should the people.

Helioform

Star
Oh no, not polls! Hillary was to win in a landslide in every poll as well right up until the midnight hour. Polls are orchestrated and tainted in many cases just like the news we are fed. You see, this is the thing. Most believe the media should have a voice but so should the people.
No they aren't. Polls use scientific statistical methods that involve population sampling functions. I know I have studied this in university as an Actuary student.

Hillary WON the popular vote so the polls were correct. She might have lost the electoral college because of Russian meddling, or just that a small amount of electoral votes will never represent the majority of the population.

The Zone

Star
No they aren't. Polls use scientific statistical methods that involve population sampling functions. I know I have studied this in university as an Actuary student.

Hillary WON the popular vote so the polls were correct. She might have lost the electoral college because of Russian meddling, or just that a small amount of electoral votes will never represent the majority of the population.
What a spin doctor! Polls said Hillary should have won by a monstrous landslide, so saying she barely won the popular vote meant they are right is stretching it like Mr. Fantastic.

Russian meddling, huh? You keep showing your hand while claiming to be objective. If something fits your narrative then it is accurate, but if not it ... Do you live in the US? I am thinking not for you see more Hillary supporters than the norm and speak as if you depend on the news for information.

Believing all polls to be accurate in the state of the world is to think all media is accurate.

I am not saying all polls are inaccurate nor that they do not help in studies. I am saying they are especially tainted when coming from the MSM on politics. But back on point, I am sure that there are some numbers who would have no issue in shutting down the media. I would not favor that just as I do not favor squelching of free speech. A balanced playing field would be okay, tho.

Helioform

Star
What a spin doctor! Polls said Hillary should have won by a monstrous landslide, so saying she barely won the popular vote meant they are right is stretching it like Mr. Fantastic.
She won the popular vote by more than 2.9 million votes. The largest gap in american history (for a losing candidate). So yes she won the popular vote by a landslide.

Russian meddling, huh? You keep showing your hand while claiming to be objective. If something fits your narrative then it is accurate, but if not it ... Do you live in the US? I am thinking not for you see more Hillary supporters than the norm and speak as if you depend on the news for information.
I said might be Russian meddling, as it is much easier to influence the electoral college than the popular vote itself.

And I live in Canada but apparently know more about your political system than you do. Most americans think that they are a democracy while they are a constitutional republic, which is why there is the popular vote and the electoral college. William Cooper even talked about this not long before he was killed, americans tend to be incredibly ignorant of the way their own country works.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Oh, this is priceless. A Canadian is calling most Americans less educated on their politics than they are. So, are all Americans dumber than Canadians in your mind?

You keep propping your intellect up if that makes you feel better. Come back when you understand the role the electoral college plays and why and then tell me of your landslide.

Now, let us further talk of this landslide you prop up which was 2 percent more in the popular vote. Two percent. Now, let us look at the polls before the election which truly proves what the word landslide means.

Spin, spin, spin. You do not live in the US and therefore are clueless as to what everyday life looks like here and get all your info from the MSM. SMH How many times have you been in the US? I have traveled to Canada, especially the Toronto area, on numerous occasions but I will not tell a Cannuck what is truly happening in their country.

Helioform

Star
Oh, this is priceless. A Canadian is calling most Americans less educated on their politics than they are. So, are all Americans dumber than Canadians in your mind?
Not all. Just a lot.

You keep propping your intellect up if that makes you feel better. Come back when you understand the role the electoral college plays and why and then tell me of your landslide.

Now, let us further talk of this landslide you prop up which was 2 percent more in the popular vote. Two percent. Now, let us look at the polls before the election which truly proves what the word landslide means.
I edited what I wrote, it was the largest gap for a losing candidate.

Spin, spin, spin. You do not live in the US and therefore are clueless as to what everyday life looks like here and get all your info from the MSM. SMH How many times have you been in the US? I have traveled to Canada, especially the Toronto area, on numerous occasions but I will not tell a Cannuck what is truly happening in their country.
I went to Chicago for a business trip with my father a few times. Not living in the US is totally irrelevant because I read a lot of your news (alternative and MSM) and I read a lot on various political systems.

The Zone

Star
Oh, so you backed off the landslide comment? Okay. My point is ... do not tell me about my country and how people feel save the MSM and alternative media if you do not live here and see things firsthand on a regular basis. If you do not understand the culture or see that what the MSM portrays is not an accurate depiction of real happenings, then you have a limited grasp of the true pulse. By your narrative, I know a lot about Germany or Russia because I watch the news and have been to a city there once or twice. Please. I gotta go to work.

Helioform

Star
Oh, so you backed off the landslide comment? Okay. My point is ... do not tell me about my country and how people feel save the MSM and alternative media if you do not live here and see things firsthand on a regular basis. If you do not understand the culture or see that what the MSM portrays is not an accurate depiction of real happenings, then you have a limited grasp of the true pulse. By your narrative, I know a lot about Germany or Russia because I watch the news and have been to a city there once or twice. Please. I gotta go to work.
I just said that I seem to know more about your political system, not about everything in it. People believed CNN when they told them that polls alone would decide the result of the election, which I find baffling.

Ok, scurry off to work then (on a Saturday?):)

The Zone

Star
I just said that I seem to know more about your political system, not about everything in it. People believed CNN when they told them that polls alone would decide the result of the election, which I find baffling.

Ok, scurry off to work then (on a Saturday?):)
You probably get paid not to work, LOL. You show consistent ignorance in thinking some jobs do not work when they have to do so. Do I need to list all the types of jobs which work on weekends for you ?

How about taking your liberal Canadian views and thinking you seem to know more than Americans elsewhere. You seem to know more in your mind with your tainted and limited views on the American political system. That was a priceless comment BTW.

Helioform

Star
You probably get paid not to work, LOL. You show consistent ignorance in think some jobs do not work when they have to do so. Do I need to list all the types of jobs which work on weekends for you?
No, I am a freelance game developer. I just find it weird that you try to run away with your work excuse everytime we argue and things start to get bad for you.

How about taking your liberal Canadian views and thinking you seem to know more than Americans elsewhere. You seem to know more in your mind with your tainted and limited views on the American political system. That was a priceless comment BTW. Your ego is showing without any substance save a claim and some chest thumping. SMH and laughing
Lol you are such a snowflake.

The Zone

Star
Only you would think you are winning. What are you winning? You backed off the landslide comment. You state your expertise from afar with the resume of a freelance game developer. I will check back in for the laugh later. It is okay to consistently work.

The Zone

Star
Stalking, huh? Per usual, you twist my claims. Would you care to have a live time debate on 5G later? I do not think you have a real grasp of copyright infringement. Go find the exact same articles verbatim since you seem to have so much time on your hands. Reading comprehension will provide facts that I did not make most of the claims you attribute to me. I said I was a published author. Come on man, work a little harder on my past since it is personal for you, LOL.