Twitter Permanently Bans Conservative Gavin McInnes and the Official Proud Boys Account

Helioform

Star
A fantasy like your avatar. You twist the truth to fit your narrative because you can't stand not to get the last word in which is a personal issue of yours. You get hung up on something and cannot let go. You search for needles in the haystack for there is little you can grab onto in debate. And the correct English is you have 0 credibilities. Your responses are rife with spelling errors and basic grammar mistakes.
No I am merely the guy who puts you in your place. You are constantly acting cocky around this forum and people who live in glass houses should not throw rocks. And even if I made any grammar mistakes, english is my second language. But I still think it is 0 credibility.

Futility

Established
No I am merely the guy who puts you in your place. You are constantly acting cocky around this forum and people who live in glass houses should not throw rocks. And even if I made any grammar mistakes, english is my second language. But I still think it is 0 credibility.
Grammar attacks are a ploy of the desperate.

The Zone

Star
Grammar attacks are a ploy of the desperate.
Pointing out grammar issues is a ploy of the educated, TMZ. But it is generally reserved for people who speak in an authoritative manner and acting as if they know it all. If they want their argument to be taken seriously, they need to master some basic language skills.

Futility

Established
Pointing out grammar issues is a ploy of the educated, TMZ. But it is generally reserved for people who speak in an authoritative manner. If they want their argument to be taken seriously, they need to master some basic language skills.
He does just fine, as he stated it's his second language.

Just because you have good English skills doesn't mean you say anything worth while. You and another poster are proof of that.

The Zone

Star
He does just fine, as he stated it's his second language.

Just because you have good English skills doesn't mean you say anything worth while. You and another poster are proof of that.
I actually agree that he does just fine. But when someone keeps prodding they are apt to deal with some realities. My English skills are actually not all that, so not sure what that says, LOL.

I have a few people who think I have something worth-while to say every now and again, but I am getting accustomed to people stretching the truth of late with misquotes and accusations. The problem is so many of you take regular shots at posters and not within the body of a debate but pithy little comments in varying threads. I wonder why it is that some of you hold such grudges. Most of the people who've been here a good while do not have those issues.

Aero

Superstar
I don't put any stock into credibility. Like if someone is full of shit, and they tell you the sky is blue. The sky is still blue! But that's where the truth really starts to take on its true form. If you can't speak the truth than what you say is essentially meaningless. It doesn't matter if you are a credible waste of time or an incredible waste of time.

The point here is we shouldn't waste our time. And that's my problem with all of this Unite the Right crap. They don't even know what they are really protesting. Then counter-protesters show up and they don't know why they are protesting either. What I'm saying is people are just trolling each other and trying to monetize it.

Maybe they think they are transforming trolling into some kind of movement. But I think we already have that. It's called the Internet. So the whole thing seems awfully short-sighted. Why should any platform let someone monetize trolling? And can anyone show me a legitimate video where a liberal is just straight up trolling?

It's worth nothing that...

1.) Some off those antifa accounts have a fair chance of actually being troll accounts, because antifa isn't an organization. It's a decentralized movement that's purpose is to oppose fascism. Because it's decentralized, literally anyone can say they are antifa. This includes right-wing groups that use their symbolism and language to actually work against anti-fascist action.

2.) Antifa is not inherently violent. While antifa does believe that you need to oppose fascism by any means and don't dismiss the use of violence the vast majority of antifa only use violence (at least towards people) as a means of self-defense. That doesn't mean some people use violence far to readily but demonizing antifa because of those people is like demonizing BLM.

3.) The violence commited by antifa and violence committed by the far-right are not equivalent. This is not a defense of violence. I don't believe violence (at least against people) can serve as a means to the end, politically. But punching someone who chants racist bullshit or promotes the idea of a white ethnostate brought on by "peaceful" ethnic cleansing is not the same as beating someone because they are non-white.This sort of false equivalency is the same logic that the American government uses to send drones to bomb the shit out of Middle Eastern villages.

Helioform

Star
Antifa might even be funded by people with an opposing viewpoint just to make leftists look like violent idiots. Some people here don't always consider this possibility.

mecca

Superstar
Antifa might even be funded by people with an opposing viewpoint just to make leftists look like violent idiots. Some people here don't always consider this possibility.
It's easily possible that the government or other organizations could pay specific individuals to infiltrate antifa and start unnecessary violence. In fact, police infiltrate these kinds of spaces all the time.

mecca

Superstar
But I still think it is 0 credibility.
I'm pretty sure that is correct because no one says "zero credibilities" or even uses the plural form of credibility at all. A more eloquent way of saying it could be "lacking in credibility" but saying no credibility or zero credibility means the same thing and it's not bad grammar.

The Zone

Star
It's easily possible that the government or other organizations could pay specific individuals to infiltrate antifa and start unnecessary violence. In fact, police infiltrate these kinds of spaces all the time.
Enter any group in place of Antifa and it is technically possible. I guess they hire all those actors on film as well, huh? :rolleyes: I yield to the libs.

They aren't racist. They're Western chauvinists who don't mind fighting about it. They are for men being men, which we really can't get enough of these days.

I don't think the Proud Boys are racist, but they absolutely base their ranking system on racist, skinhead gangs... Especially that in order to get their highest rank you pretty much have to pick a fight with an anti-fascist... Seems awfully close to how get red laces in neo-nazi skinhead gangs...

I'd be money this happens. Since Antifa is 100% decentralized, literally anyone can coop the imangry.

The Zone

Star
I'd be money this happens. Since Antifa is 100% decentralized, literally anyone can coop the imangry.
Why? Do you really think this is the reason many see Antifa as violent and not wanting to allow free speech like on the campus at Cal? Are you ignoring it could technically happen in any group? It seems to me that they were the darlings of the MSM for a good while. While I think it is plausible it happens on a very small scale, this seems a bit reaching.
Rose City Antifa in Portland claims no leader and not to be a group. But they sure look like a group when they gather;)

Join a group

Here too

Last edited:
Enter any group in place of Antifa and it is technically possible. I guess they hire all those actors on film as well, huh? :rolleyes: I yield to the libs.
Antifa isn't a group. I've already said this. Antifa is a decentralized movement of anti-fascism in action. There is no hierarchy or organization. You need to stop calling it a group because it isn't a group. You cannot join antifa.

Why? Do you really think this is the reason many see Antifa as violent and not wanting to allow free speech like on the campus at Cal? Are you ignoring it could technically happen in any group? It seems to me that they were the darlings of the MSM for a good while. While I think it is plausible it happens on a very small scale, this seems a bit reaching.
It could happen at a very large scale and it wouldn't be reaching because as I said before, antifa is not an organization you can join. Antifa, simply put, is anti-fascist action. It's an entirely decentralized movement. There are no leaders, there is no hierarchy, and literally anyone can say that they are antifa. You seem to be thinking it's actually something with a membership card you can have... But it isn't.

The Zone

Star
It could happen at a very large scale and it wouldn't be reaching because as I said before, antifa is not an organization you can join. Antifa, simply put, is anti-fascist action. It's an entirely decentralized movement. There are no leaders, there is no hierarchy, and literally anyone can say that they are antifa. You seem to be thinking it's actually something with a membership card you can have... But it isn't.
LOL Not at all. I am fairly well read on Antifa and have seen them up close in some cases. I get their official party line as well, but they still seem like a group in many ways. These types of movements have been around for a long time and it is just in recent years that Antifa has come to the forefront in Europe and on the West Coast of the US. I just do not think it is realistic to think there had been a mass infiltration. Movements without leaders are hard to track yet there are organizers which in a sense can be spun as leaders. They claim to do this not to be outed, correct me if I am wrong.

mecca

Superstar
Enter any group in place of Antifa and it is technically possible. I guess they hire all those actors on film as well, huh? :rolleyes:
I don't know what you're talking about... of course it is possible, the government infiltrates all kinds of things to gain information and push agendas. But they have a vested interest in infiltrating protests and anarchist/anti-government movements because they see them as a threat. I am not saying that any person who claims to be in antifa and gets violent is paid... but it is entirely possible and very likely that the police covertly instigate unnecessary and excessive violence within protests to make people look bad and subvert the actual purpose of the protest. Just like how the media focuses solely on violent members within relatively peaceful protests to discredit people's movements. It's just another one of their tools. It is very easy to pretend to be antifa because literally anyone can call themselves antifa.
I yield to the libs.
What libs? Why are you making it a liberal/conservative thing?

Last edited:

Futility

Established
I don't know what you're talking about... of course it is possible, the government infiltrates all kinds of things to gain information and push agendas. But they have a vested interest in infiltrating protests and anarchist/anti-government movements because they see them as a threat. I am not saying that any person who claims to be in antifa and gets violent is paid... but it is entirely possible and very likely that the police covertly instigate unnecessary and excessive violence within protests to make people look bad and subvert the actual purpose of the protest. Just like how the media focuses solely on violent members within relatively peaceful protests to discredit people's movements. It's just another one of their tools. It is very easy to pretend to be antifa because literally anyone can call themselves antifa.

What libs? Why are you making it a liberal/conservative thing?

And anyway, the "violence" done by Antifa pales compared to right wingers.

Remember every 60s protest that got bloody was started by the kops