Closed

queen82

Star
Also, I’m seriously worried about Je0ngy3on. It may seriously just be an injury that she was dealing with, but the fact that she keeps reappearing as blonde until recently is so concerning. She looks beyond scared and I don’t believe it’s just anxiety. Is she going under MK because she seems to be breaking from the control or what? I feel that’s what happened with Mina too. All the girls have been blonde at least once, and some of girls pink which means they’re sex beta kittens.
yes i think some of them are beta sex kittens like Momo and Sana ..they act sensual some times

queen82

Star
Yeah they do, and Cha3y0ung had pink hair a couple of times. I feel this was all set from the very beginning, that is why it is very eerie to watch the survival show they were on. He had the girls being sexual from the start.
watch this , some of the girls were also underage, Jyp looks at them like a perv:

queen82

Star
It’s like with the look in his eyes he can’t contain his excitement and perversion. N/atty was only 14 years old during the time. Why would you want to watch mostly minors doing something suggestive especially in that manner? It’s gross, and they’re doing this for an audience that’s probably watching them in a perverted way too. He’s been exploiting them from the beginning.
i wonder if Twice members have to slept with him to enter in the group, i hope not, but i'm not surprised if it's happen

queen82

Star
K

Kind of makes me think that is how m0m0 came back onto s1xteen, he most likely made her sleep with him to become a part of tw1c3. It’s absolutely sick.
about Jeongeyon , i wonder if her mental health is not well , because she was sexually abused or she was forced to slept to Jyp and all

queen82

Star
Me too, I think she’s going through smth seriously dangerous with MK Ultra, and from the start she’s had sort of a different and somewhat rebellious attitude. Maybe she’s trying to break out but they won’t let her. I pray for her safety.
me too, but i think that the japanese line is the most passed around, i have this feeling..that's Momo sensual dancing :

Urmi

Rookie
Also, I’m seriously worried about Je0ngy3on. It may seriously just be an injury that she was dealing with, but the fact that she keeps reappearing as blonde until recently is so concerning. She looks beyond scared and I don’t believe it’s just anxiety. Is she going under MK because she seems to be breaking from the control or what? I feel that’s what happened with Mina too. All the girls have been blonde at least once, and some of the girls pink which means they’re beta sex kittens.
She performed in the concerts and even behaved in a sexually suggestive manner but I'm not sure If her health is really good.

queen82

Star
Yes the japanese line really does concern me with how they are being treated. You can be as sexual as want, but people do that with their full consent. I don’t think they have any consent or any control which is the scary part, and also who they’re being sexy for. I feel JayWhyP might have some sort of sick fetish.
Jyp think that they are like "geisha" or something ..

cadiz

Star
I remember when Mina had to take a "break" because of her mental health too
she always looked so sad to me, with sad eyes, like she doesn't want to be there

now with Jeongjeon, I noticed she gained some weight....nothing wrong with that but we know how much kpop companies care about looks
and idols too, they are always talking about their diets and how much weight they lost

I think jeongjeon must be taking some medication that makes her gain weight or something, it's clear something happened to her.

queen82

Star
I remember when Mina had to take a "break" because of her mental health too
she always looked so sad to me, with sad eyes, like she doesn't want to be there

now with Jeongjeon, I noticed she gained some weight....nothing wrong with that but we know how much kpop companies care about looks
and idols too, they are always talking about their diets and how much weight they lost

I think jeongjeon must be taking some medication that makes her gain weight or something, it's clear something happened to her.
yes i forgot that Mina have some hiatus in the group for her mental health , that' s very sad

queen82

Star
Interesting enough she also returned as a blonde.

M0 m0 had an accident in their recent US tour, could this be a catalyst for a stint at time in a hospital (reprogramming?). Tours often involve other unpleasant requirements and surely they must all feel some sense of disgust or regret perhaps? Therefore needing those feelings zapped out of them I assume.

didn't she hit her heard or something ? about her , do you guys think Suju Heechul was her handler ?

queen82

Star
I really do think he was her handler. He seems to be a handler of a lot of idols. Their relationship was strange, and I get love is love but all of that was completely wrong. He also fetishized her just like JayWhyP.
he was also older than her of some years , wonder why they break up..

queen82

Star
I do think the neck disc injury was a huge part of her hiatus, but they might have thought that that was the perfect time for reprogramming her.
i think these they use those injuries like excuses to reprogramming them like Bts Suga shoulder injury aswell

cadiz

Star
I really do think he was her handler. He seems to be a handler of a lot of idols. Their relationship was strange, and I get love is love but all of that was completely wrong. He also fetishized her just like JayWhyP.

he is an absolute creep

always obsessing about the new girlgroups, he is already like 40 years old, and always talking about the young girls

i'm sure his relationship with Momo was creepy, the age difference too big

besides a SNSD member in the past, said he was always close to girl idols because people assumed he was gay or something

i think he used those gay rumors to get closer to young girls, and creep on them

queen82

Star
This picture has always been so creepy to me. Even though her legs are crossed, he’s still most likely being a pervert about the whole thing. There is no reason for JayWhyP to do that. People think it’s funny but it’s not it’s just creepy. View attachment 72410
is she Tzuyo, don't know if i wrote her name correctly, still remember her video when she dancing sensual in the elevator, she was underage at the time, Jyp is a perv..