Twice Discussion Thread

queen82

Star
can you explain what the blonde hair symbolism is for me cuz im not 100%/ in some videos idols will have different hair colors in different scenes and i always thought it definately means something.
i always think that when idols are blond means they were reprogrammed or something

jjongu

Established
i always think that when idols are blond means they were reprogrammed or something
Yes I agree, idols are blonde for reprogramming. It seems they do this when they are falling out of being “trained” and “obedient”. I think it’s also a sign to the elites too.

jjongu

Established
Mina looks so sad and miserable as a testimonial here in this ad:

Yeah I do see it. This looks like an alter of herself. With all these new modeling gigs that M1na is getting, it makes me wonder what they made her do to even get this. A few one eye symbols in the video too. With her being the first one to be on “hiatus” people may think she recovered, but I do not think you can truly recover from that.

cadiz

Star
apparently their conract ends this year and some korean netizens don't think all members will renew.
in this article:

I FEEL LIKE A FEW TWICE MEMBERS WON'T RENEW THEIR CONTRACT EITHER

2. [+255, -7]
To be honest, I feel lit it would be impressive if the 9 of them had the same opinion. There are surely people who want to go into acting, others who want to go solo and others who just want to live in their hometown too

3. [+217, -9]
If there are members who don't renew, I feel like it would be Jeongyeon and Chaeyoungㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+120, -3]
They've been denied of so many individual projects so I bet that there are members who wouldn't want to renew. They are nearing their end and did a few solo photoshoots and CFs but I feel like it's too late now... First of all, I think that we can all predict more or less the members who won't renew

jjongu

Established
apparently their conract ends this year and some korean netizens don't think all members will renew.
in this article:

I FEEL LIKE A FEW TWICE MEMBERS WON'T RENEW THEIR CONTRACT EITHER

2. [+255, -7]
To be honest, I feel lit it would be impressive if the 9 of them had the same opinion. There are surely people who want to go into acting, others who want to go solo and others who just want to live in their hometown too

3. [+217, -9]
If there are members who don't renew, I feel like it would be Jeongyeon and Chaeyoungㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+120, -3]
They've been denied of so many individual projects so I bet that there are members who wouldn't want to renew. They are nearing their end and did a few solo photoshoots and CFs but I feel like it's too late now... First of all, I think that we can all predict more or less the members who won't renew
I seriously wouldn’t be surprised. Really, all of them need to get away from that awful company and such a insane industry. If some of them do leave, don’t know how their life will be. Will they truly be free or want to be. :(

gettingedu

Established
I don’t know if they’ve done this because idk 2ice like that but do you think they’ll have a “bad girl” concept soon? Especially w their contract ending soon maybe jwype would be like okay go wild

Last edited:

jjongu

Established
I don’t know if they’ve done this because idk 2ice like that but do you think they’ll have a “bad girl” concept soon? Especially w their contract ending soon maybe jwype would be like okay go wild
I do see this bad girl or boy/overly symbolic concept starting to become a trend in the way that they are just starting to be more blantant without a care because of how many people just blindly follow. With Tw1c3 though, JayWhyP has made them to the point where they will never truly get out of their “cutesy” and baby phase even with stepping into the wild/bad girl concept.

jjongu

Established
N4yeon has a solo… wonder if that’s why she became blonde. Also wonder what this means as far as contracts.

jjongu

Established
I saw clips of Tw1c3’s stadium concert, and with certain songs the lights were red. I can’t tell you how creepy and demonic the red light makes them look. Don’t they get energy from concerts or perform rituals? All I know is that with concerts there are horrible things happening behind the scenes.

cadiz

Star
N4yeon has a solo… wonder if that’s why she became blonde. Also wonder what this means as far as contracts.
some people are sying Jyp is giving them solos so they will finally renew their contracts

as I recently posted some members were not expected to renew
now suddenly JYP gives them solos and Instagram accounts

queen82

Star
some people are sying Jyp is giving them solos so they will finally renew their contracts

it was similar to GOT7 story ..

jjongu

Established

Exactly, it boggles me.

jjongu

Established

They said they enjoyed having a group Instagram and most likely wouldn’t change, but now they have individual accounts.

jjongu

Established
the stylist should be fired, Poor Sana, she looks uncomfortable with that dress:

It is so sad they have to do that for each other. Those stylists know what they’re doing and that audience knows what they’re doing too.

jjongu

Established
N4yeon, M0mo, and T/zuyu have tested positive for Coronavirus. Wonder what this means behind closed doors. I think I saw in the Kpop thread that it may mean rituals are happening.

Momorin

I don't think it has to be complicated and speculative when it comes to covid and Twice. JYPE might have simply just bought in to this lockdown and vaccine scam. A scam over a disease with a 1% death rate for all cases.

Mina got tested positive too.

slowlyfading

Established
I don't think it has to be complicated and speculative when it comes to covid and Twice. JYPE might have simply just bought in to this lockdown and vaccine scam. A scam over a disease with a 1% death rate for all cases.

Mina got tested positive too.
Yea i dont rly think that every time an idol gets covid its smth sinister. They have laws over there regarding covid as every other country and esp bc they interact w fans and loads of other ppl they have to be cautious and not spread it. Whether its a scam or not i think many ppl wouldnt wanna have close contact w somone who's sick lol.