Twice Discussion Thread

jjongu

Established
I just wanna know what the story is with Jimin and Jeongyeon?

And is it true that Jihyo has some very incriminating material of her with a past boyfriend? She's the creepiest in that group I think, very determined.
I didn’t know about this! Is it something that’s been talked about before?

jjongu

Established
they even sexualized the members in the fancam , here's Tzuyu :

It’s scary and dehumanizing. When I tell you the amount of male fans that Tw1c3 is frightening it really is. I am not staying that there cannot be male fans especially of girl groups. I think they’re pretty cool if they have pure intentions of just liking the group and their music When it comes to the creeps though, that’s what scares me. Going to Tw1c3’s public events to record them in a sexual manner or be stalkerish. Making sexual compilations or videos defaming them in a horrible way. I’ve never seen such a strong male base when it comes to a female kpop group. JayWhyP knows what he did by making them look accessible in that way from the very beginning.

queen82

Star
It’s scary and dehumanizing. When I tell you the amount of male fans that Tw1c3 is frightening it really is. I am not staying that there cannot be male fans especially of girl groups. I think they’re pretty cool if they have pure intentions of just liking the group and their music When it comes to the creeps though, that’s what scares me. Going to Tw1c3’s public events to record them in a sexual manner or be stalkerish. Making sexual compilations or videos defaming them in a horrible way. I’ve never seen such a strong male base when it comes to a female kpop group. JayWhyP knows what he did by making them look accessible in that way from the very beginning.
yes Momoland was another girl group that was sexualized many times in the fan cams

jjongu

Established
I was born into hiphop culture and ive seen its influence become tremendous, its essentially become part of pop culture. A lot of pop music today now has trap music influence in the production and the flow of the lyrics, like Ariana Grande and even KPOP like Black/Pink. Rappers and Kpop have more influence than you probably think and are part of the NWO agenda.
I don’t disagree with that at all! I think rap is starting to become more blatant with their occultism just like kpop.

jjongu

Established
I keep seeing that some of the members, most J1hy0 and M1n4, keep having sleep paralysis a lot more frequently. It makes sense I guess why this is happening because it’s the transition of getting ready for their Japanese leg of the World Tour. Must be a lot of reprogramming going on. They even made a song about it I think, Up No More.

queen82

Star
I keep seeing that some of the members, most J1hy0 and M1n4, keep having sleep paralysis a lot more frequently. It makes sense I guess why this is happening because it’s the transition of getting ready for their Japanese leg of the World Tour. Must be a lot of reprogramming going on. They even made a song about it I think, Up No More.
it happen to me to have sleep paralysis too, it was a stressfull time when it happen, poor girls

cadiz

Star
one of my best friends sufffers form this
she told me she usually saw demons next to her bed watching her sleep, pretty scary tbh
She always was sensitive to paranormal experiences so I think people who suffer from this are all like that

jjongu

Established
promoting the illuminati gay agenda :

I have no problem with the lgbtq+ and I do support them fully. When it comes to things like this you kinda know how the elites are just twisting it into a weird agenda. It’s like they have to appeal to mostly creepy men and women as though they are available, then they have to approach as though they might be dating each other. Also making some members seem as though they are gay, with Ch4ey0ung and J3ongy3on. They might be, but that is not our business nor is it a reason to judge. J3ongy3on has even stated that she doesn’t like the short hair, but the stylists putting them in more masculine or less appealing clothing does not seem to be on accident, they want to carry out an agenda to me.

jjongu

Established
Some clear signs of symbols in D4hyun’s new photo book. I don’t remember what the bath symbol is? If someone knows please explain to me!
AA2EE775-F308-4BA9-BFBB-7D82289C2247.jpegE83E6A9A-E2F5-4D97-A911-96C56A72A851.jpeg8E12D678-54CA-4D6A-BE46-19E156B570D0.jpegACAC6EF2-65B1-46D4-84B8-053A5562D680.jpeg

paraNoise

Rookie
Also, I’m seriously worried about Je0ngy3on. It may seriously just be an injury that she was dealing with, but the fact that she keeps reappearing as blonde until recently is so concerning. She looks beyond scared and I don’t believe it’s just anxiety. Is she going under MK because she seems to be breaking from the control or what? I feel that’s what happened with Mina too. All the girls have been blonde at least once, and some of the girls pink which means they’re beta sex kittens.
can you explain what the blonde hair symbolism is for me cuz im not 100%/ in some videos idols will have different hair colors in different scenes and i always thought it definately means something.