Twice Discussion Thread

jjongu

Established
Yeah I think she is, especially with JayWhyP grooming her from the start of such a young age. I think they have been forced to reach diamond status.
Especially with all the members holding a diamond and that being a photocard is further telling. 5BB32546-8D2B-41A4-BEA2-C3CE40C54D9C.jpeg

Beautiful

Established
Saddens me, wonder what had to happen in order for all of them to renew. Hopefully not blackmail. :(
According to me there may be two reasons
1. Black mail. 2wice is backbone of jyp although skz doing good. But twice bought money for jyp with their fandom. And it is most popular group. Now if they loose 2wice sponsors may go back. So he may definitely blackmailed them.
2. They may renewal on their own bcz i heard many girl groups don't know what to do outside of k-pop unlike boy groups. Once they leave industry they will be in confusion what to do next. So some girls eventually end up in bar as dancers and i read some may even go in prostitution behind.

Vision

Established
I think deep down it's not that dark...$$$.

Twice is working well for JYP and the actual members, their value and prominence remains when you're backed up by a company and team. Regardless of solo projects and careers they've seen SNSD's downfall. If they disband another group will easily fill that void. Sponsors will go dry if they're not part of a in demand, popular and current group.

JayWhyPee!

minnie82

Veteran
According to me there may be two reasons
1. Black mail. 2wice is backbone of jyp although skz doing good. But twice bought money for jyp with their fandom. And it is most popular group. Now if they loose 2wice sponsors may go back. So he may definitely blackmailed them.
2. They may renewal on their own bcz i heard many girl groups don't know what to do outside of k-pop unlike boy groups. Once they leave industry they will be in confusion what to do next. So some girls eventually end up in bar as dancers and i read some may even go in prostitution behind.
omg that's very sad

jjongu

Established
I think deep down it's not that dark...$$$.

Twice is working well for JYP and the actual members, their value and prominence remains when you're backed up by a company and team. Regardless of solo projects and careers they've seen SNSD's downfall. If they disband another group will easily fill that void. Sponsors will go dry if they're not part of a in demand, popular and current group.

JayWhyPee!
Maybe so, we really don’t know. I know that idols just want regular lives, and I know to get out of it alive and or safe must be a humongous change having to revuild themselves in a variety of ways. I’ve seen idols working at grocery stores, amusement parks, and simply just resting. I hope they are at peace and have built a relationship with God. That is what I am hoping for Tw1c3. To take another 7 years of God knows what couldn’t be based on insecurities I believe. I hope they renewed on their own accord, maybe so.

minnie82

Veteran
Maybe so, we really don’t know. I know that idols just want regular lives, and I know to get out of it alive and or safe must be a humongous change having to revuild themselves in a variety of ways. I’ve seen idols working at grocery stores, amusement parks, and simply just resting. I hope they are at peace and have built a relationship with God. That is what I am hoping for Tw1c3. To take another 7 years of God knows what couldn’t be based on insecurities I believe. I hope they renewed on their own accord, maybe so.
yes i know that some idols leave the industry and now they are fine ,after struggling with anxiety etc .. i hope it happen with Twice too, but for them it's impossible , they're fully into that ..

jjongu

Established
yes i know that some idols leave the industry and now they are fine ,after struggling with anxiety etc .. i hope it happen with Twice too, but for them it's impossible , they're fully into that ..
Sorry I am not asking this in a mean way. “Fully into that” meaning being in the industry?

jjongu

Established
I just found out about a situation that happened with S4na. Apparently, S4na enjoys long baths, but one night she grew unconscious in a bathtub while taking a bath. N4y3on noticed she was taking longer than usual and had saved her. I never knew about this, it just seems eerie. What do you guys think?

minnie82

Veteran
I just found out about a situation that happened with S4na. Apparently, S4na enjoys long baths, but one night she grew unconscious in a bathtub while taking a bath. N4y3on noticed she was taking longer than usual and had saved her. I never knew about this, it just seems eerie. What do you guys think?
or maybe it was just a cover up because she trying to commit suicide, i hope not, but i'm not surprised..

jjongu

Established
or maybe it was just a cover up because she trying to commit suicide, i hope not, but i'm not surprised..
Suicide is definitely something I did not consider but it makes total sense. That is just something that does not make sense to pass out in bathtub.

minnie82

Veteran
Momo sound really good here, don't know they made her sing with that baby voice like Britney Spears after that:

meanwhile she looks possessed here:

Last edited:

jjongu

Established
Momo sound really good here, don't know they made her sing with that baby voice like Britney Spears after that:

meanwhile she looks possessed here:
I think it’s due to JayWhyP’s perversion. Other girl groups from different companies don’t use that “technique” like JayWhyP does with Tw1c3. Also, with that performance that s was highly demonic to me. Hinting at cannibalism most likely, and blood. I know she has to channel something everytime she performs that’s why she’s a “dancing machine”.

Behumble

Established
Apa
any thoughts :

Apart from the classic signs (black and white chequered, duality, transhumanism) it reeks to me of JayYpee desperately recapturing his 90s fame.

It took me a while to distinguish who was who in this group, except for tzuyu as she stood out. One thing I know for sure is that they're probably all bio females since he is such a pervert lol

Momorin

I never really bought into the transgender theory personally. And it would take some hard evidence from the accusers to prove that anyone is trans, and not the appeal to ignorance that baby and kids photos can be photoshopped.

The shift has long since happened, but penguin lady went from shy introvert to seductive ho.

minnie82

Veteran
I never really bought into the transgender theory personally. And it would take some hard evidence from the accusers to prove that anyone is trans, and not the appeal to ignorance that baby and kids photos can be photoshopped.

The shift has long since happened, but penguin lady went from shy introvert to seductive ho.
who's penguin lady?