Twice Discussion Thread

jjongu

Established
Hello, I wanted to make this thread about talk about 2wice and their symbolism in kp0p. I am quite new to this as far as catching symbolism, but it seems really peculiar from how they are as a group to their agendas. If you guys have any evidence or anything to speak about please feel free to talk about it. Remain respectful and do not speak ill of anyone who may have a different opinion than you. I really don’t see any other threads here, so if there is any let me know!

Last edited:

jjongu

Established
Ah, I see with 2wice and any other kpop group that they try their hardest with visuals and spells for us, the viewers, be blind from what’s really happening. But specifically with Twice, they really focus on their “cuteness” which is strange to me. Their main audience is men and I know some of them look at the girls in an perverted and or pedophilic way. Look at what “JayWhyP” did with T/zuyu when she was 16 with the suggestive elevator dance. They’ve still got the girls dressing up as babies. It’s all weird.

jjongu

Established
Also, I’m seriously worried about Je0ngy3on. It may seriously just be an injury that she was dealing with, but the fact that she keeps reappearing as blonde until recently is so concerning. She looks beyond scared and I don’t believe it’s just anxiety. Is she going under MK because she seems to be breaking from the control or what? I feel that’s what happened with Mina too. All the girls have been blonde at least once, and some of the girls pink which means they’re beta sex kittens.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Also, I’m seriously worried about Je0ngy3on. It may seriously just be an injury that she was dealing with, but the fact that she keeps reappearing as blonde until recently is so concerning. She looks beyond scared and I don’t believe it’s just anxiety. Is she going under MK because she seems to be breaking from the control or what? I feel that’s what happened with Mina too. All the girls have been blonde at least once, and some of girls pink which means they’re sex beta kittens.
yes i think some of them are beta sex kittens like Momo and Sana ..they act sensual some times

jjongu

Established
yes i think some of them are beta sex kittens like Momo and Sana ..they act sensual some times
Yeah they do, and Cha3y0ung had pink hair a couple of times. I feel this was all set from the very beginning, that is why it is very eerie to watch the survival show they were on. He had the girls being sexual from the start.

queen82

Star
Yeah they do, and Cha3y0ung had pink hair a couple of times. I feel this was all set from the very beginning, that is why it is very eerie to watch the survival show they were on. He had the girls being sexual from the start.
watch this , some of the girls were also underage, Jyp looks at them like a perv:

jjongu

Established
watch this , some of the girls were also underage, Jyp looks at them like a perv:

It’s like with the look in his eyes he can’t contain his excitement and perversion. N/atty was only 14 years old during the time. Why would you want to watch mostly minors doing something suggestive especially in that manner? It’s gross, and they’re doing this for an audience that’s probably watching them in a perverted way too. He’s been exploiting them from the beginning.

queen82

Star
It’s like with the look in his eyes he can’t contain his excitement and perversion. N/atty was only 14 years old during the time. Why would you want to watch mostly minors doing something suggestive especially in that manner? It’s gross, and they’re doing this for an audience that’s probably watching them in a perverted way too. He’s been exploiting them from the beginning.
i wonder if Twice members have to slept with him to enter in the group, i hope not, but i'm not surprised if it's happen

queen82

Star
K

Kind of makes me think that is how m0m0 came back onto s1xteen, he most likely made her sleep with him to become a part of tw1c3. It’s absolutely sick.
about Jeongeyon , i wonder if her mental health is not well , because she was sexually abused or she was forced to slept to Jyp and all

jjongu

Established
about Jeongeyon , i wonder if her mental health is not well , because she was sexually abused or she was forced to slept to Jyp and all
Me too, I think she’s going through smth seriously dangerous with MK Ultra, and from the start she’s had sort of a different and somewhat rebellious attitude. Maybe she’s trying to break out but they won’t let her. I pray for her safety.

queen82

Star
Me too, I think she’s going through smth seriously dangerous with MK Ultra, and from the start she’s had sort of a different and somewhat rebellious attitude. Maybe she’s trying to break out but they won’t let her. I pray for her safety.
me too, but i think that the japanese line is the most passed around, i have this feeling..that's Momo sensual dancing :

Urmi

Rookie
Also, I’m seriously worried about Je0ngy3on. It may seriously just be an injury that she was dealing with, but the fact that she keeps reappearing as blonde until recently is so concerning. She looks beyond scared and I don’t believe it’s just anxiety. Is she going under MK because she seems to be breaking from the control or what? I feel that’s what happened with Mina too. All the girls have been blonde at least once, and some of the girls pink which means they’re beta sex kittens.
She performed in the concerts and even behaved in a sexually suggestive manner but I'm not sure If her health is really good.

jjongu

Established
me too, but i think that the japanese line is the most passed around, i have this feeling..that's Momo sensual dancing :

Yes the japanese line really does concern me with how they are being treated. You can be as sexual as want, but people do that with their full consent. I don’t think they have any consent or any control which is the scary part, and also who they’re being sexy for. I feel JayWhyP might have some sort of sick fetish.

jjongu

Established
She performed in the concerts and even behaved in a sexually suggestive manner but I'm not sure If her health is really good.
Yeah I’m gonna guess the MK Ultra is working because of how she behaved, she carried out what needed to be done. Her health is not good and it’s scary really.

queen82

Star
Yes the japanese line really does concern me with how they are being treated. You can be as sexual as want, but people do that with their full consent. I don’t think they have any consent or any control which is the scary part, and also who they’re being sexy for. I feel JayWhyP might have some sort of sick fetish.
Jyp think that they are like "geisha" or something ..