TWICE appreciation thread

Twice&I

Established
They release music in 3 different languages and all are amazing.

Twice&I

Established
Their so hardworking. 11 mini albums 4 Japanese full albums, 3 Korean full albums and at least 1 full since 2017. Yet some people try to act like God and label them “overworked” as if they can see them 24/7. As if they personally know their schedules or if literally everyone doesn’t have to work. That whole overworked ideology is ridiculous. But can’t wait to see another hit by TWICE.

Twice&I

Established
Here’s a Reddit link someone did debunking the “overworked” nonsense. But honestly it shouldn’t be needed. Like common sense should tell you their strangers and we don’t know their schedules. But it is what it is. I’m just enjoy their music. Link

Twice&I

Established
Of course they’d jump to conclusions like they do with all the strangers they talk about. They’ll spread their opinion as fact despite not knowing the person personally. The internet is what’s really strange. A whole website about assumptions about people will never know. Yet the one who says we don’t know this people. We don’t know that for certain. They’ll swear to you they know everything about someone they don’t even know. They’ll judge my comments not on the words but based off thier pre perceived ideologies. Why can’t we just admit we don’t know everything.

Twice&I

Established
Your personal opinion on someone doesn’t make it fact. I guess the term stranger is lost. Whatever you can’t be understood on social media because people jump to conclusions in real life and it’s even worse on the internet.

Twice&I

Established
My main gripe surrounding this in general was the overworked thing. I understand everyone has their own opinion. But once people start acting like thier opinion about stranger is fact is ridiculous to me. People really talk about TWICE and other people on here like thier God and can see everything.

Twice&I

Established
Welcome to the internet where everyone with a keyboard knows everything. Never mind the fact they don’t speak fluent Korean they’ll still pretend to know everything about a KPOP idol they couldn’t even conversate with. Basically not only do you not know who your talking about, will never meet them. Even if you did to ask them for yourself you probably wouldn’t even understand what their saying. But do what you want. Your not helping the so called “cause” satanic awareness whatever. Only Christ can do that not pretending you know these strangers. But who cares people are gonna do what they want anyway. Have fun in your delusion then