Twelve Tribes of Israel info & research thread

The color of ruddy can be seen if one looks up a “ruddy” duck or cow. That color doesn’t not fit the modern British.
Genesis 12:14 And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she [was] very fair. (Sarah)

Genesis 24:16 And the damsel [was] very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up. (Rebecca)

i.e. of pale complexion

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
With all due respect, this is hardly tangible linguistic evidence. Overlap in morphological and syntactic rules can be found across several unrelated languages. This is at best, tenuous. If you can find deeper etymological connections then maybe. Also, I do not believe the ancient Israelites were white -or black. At least not by out more modern constructions of race. The word "ruddy" is linked to "adam" which from all I can tell means red or blush - not a European or African complexion per se if we go by the average representation. Though yes, it is not about colour but lineage.
The closest language to Hebrew on Earth today is Welsh. Please see the excerpt below from:
http://www.keithhunt.com/Welsh.html

In Rev. John Heslip's book, "Who And Where Are the Lost Ten Tribes?," we read the following
remarks on page 17: "The ancient British language is closely related to the Hebrew. The Welsh Cymry is so closely kin to the Hebrew that a Welsh writer, Charles Edwards, was so much struck with its similarity, when he first commenced the study of Hebrew at the University of Oxford, that he felt he must make known this discovery. Another has written, "Scarcely any Hebrew root can be discovered that has not its corresponding derivative in the ancient British language". An eminent Cornish scholar of the last
century, who devoted a great deal of time to prove the affinity between the Hebrew and Welsh languages, observes: "It would be difficult to adduce a single article or form of construction in the Hebrew grammar, but the same is to be found in Welsh, and that there are many whole sentences in both languages exactly the same in the very words." Canon Lyson finds 5,000 Hebrew roots in the English tongue. And William Tyndale, who gave us the English translation of the Bible says: "The English agreeth one thousand
times more with the Hebrew than the Latin or the Greek." This is quite understandable in the light of the fact that the British Isles were peopled by the descendants of the Ten Tribes. On any other premise, it is hardly understandable.

Robin

Veteran
The closest language to Hebrew on Earth today is Welsh. Please see the excerpt below from:
http://www.keithhunt.com/Welsh.html

In Rev. John Heslip's book, "Who And Where Are the Lost Ten Tribes?," we read the following
remarks on page 17: "The ancient British language is closely related to the Hebrew. The Welsh Cymry is so closely kin to the Hebrew that a Welsh writer, Charles Edwards, was so much struck with its similarity, when he first commenced the study of Hebrew at the University of Oxford, that he felt he must make known this discovery. Another has written, "Scarcely any Hebrew root can be discovered that has not its corresponding derivative in the ancient British language". An eminent Cornish scholar of the last
century, who devoted a great deal of time to prove the affinity between the Hebrew and Welsh languages, observes: "It would be difficult to adduce a single article or form of construction in the Hebrew grammar, but the same is to be found in Welsh, and that there are many whole sentences in both languages exactly the same in the very words." Canon Lyson finds 5,000 Hebrew roots in the English tongue. And William Tyndale, who gave us the English translation of the Bible says: "The English agreeth one thousand
times more with the Hebrew than the Latin or the Greek." This is quite understandable in the light of the fact that the British Isles were peopled by the descendants of the Ten Tribes. On any other premise, it is hardly understandable.
What about the critics who say that Hebrew today is nothing like it's ancient incarnate that would have been spoken by the Israelites at the time the bible was written?

Robin

Veteran
Genesis 12:14 And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she [was] very fair. (Sarah)

Genesis 24:16 And the damsel [was] very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up. (Rebecca)

i.e. of pale complexion
Or . . . Beautiful. Hebrew word is towb which means "beautiful" and not "fair" as in pale but can mean "fair" as in attractive.

A Freeman

Superstar
The Davidic Throne of Israel

The following verses chronicle a promise that Father (the "I AM") made unto David, that a descendant of his would sit upon the throne of Israel forever.

2 Samuel 7:16-17
7:15 But My mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
7:17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall NEVER want (lack) a man* to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

Psalm 132:11 The "I AM" hath sworn [in] Truth unto David; He will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.

*NOTE: Not that long ago, it was still standard practice to refer to the human race (men and women) collectively as "mankind". So this promise to David--that one of his descendants (male or female - "his seed"; the "fruit of thy body") would physically sit on the throne of Israel forever--does not preclude female descendants from fulfilling that prophecy.

This single prophecy leaves no doubt that a descendant of David is still sitting on the Throne of Israel today. This also necessarily reduces the possibilities for the ten "lost" tribes of Israel down to a monarchy.

It therefore follows that this is the most logical place to begin one's search for which surviving monarchy fits the rest of the scriptural "marks" (descriptions) of Israel. Please see the following links for a list of the longest surviving monarchies.

https://www.oldest.org/politics/monarchy/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_monarchies#Oldest_extant_monarchies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_monarchs_of_sovereign_states

Please note well in the second link (Oldest_extant_monarchies) that out of the 44 current monarchies in the world today, 16 of them are under British rule.

Please also note well that NONE of the other current monarchs rule over multiple sovereign states.

This is critically important, because with just one more Biblical prophecy, the Throne of Israel can be easily and confidently identified.

Robin

Veteran
The Davidic Throne of Israel

The following verses chronicle a promise that Father (the "I AM") made unto David, that a descendant of his would sit upon the throne of Israel forever.

2 Samuel 7:16-17
7:15 But My mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
7:17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall NEVER want (lack) a man* to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

Psalm 132:11 The "I AM" hath sworn [in] Truth unto David; He will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.

*NOTE: Not that long ago, it was still standard practice to refer to the human race (men and women) collectively as "mankind". So this promise to David--that one of his descendants (male or female - "his seed"; the "fruit of thy body") would physically sit on the throne of Israel forever--does not preclude female descendants from fulfilling that prophecy.

This single prophecy leaves no doubt that a descendant of David is still sitting on the Throne of Israel today. This also necessarily reduces the possibilities for the ten "lost" tribes of Israel down to a monarchy.

It therefore follows that this is the most logical place to begin one's search for which surviving monarchy fits the rest of the scriptural "marks" (descriptions) of Israel. Please see the following links for a list of the longest surviving monarchies.

https://www.oldest.org/politics/monarchy/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_monarchies#Oldest_extant_monarchies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_monarchs_of_sovereign_states

Please note well in the second link (Oldest_extant_monarchies) that out of the 44 current monarchies in the world today, 16 of them are under British rule.

Please also note well that NONE of the other current monarchs rule over multiple sovereign states.

This is critically important, because with just one more Biblical prophecy, the Throne of Israel can be easily and confidently identified.
Where did Britain suffer the curses of Israel?

A Freeman

Superstar
The following are prophecies describing the true people Israel during the end-times.

Genesis 35:10-11
35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name [is] Jacob (the Supplanter): thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and He called his name Israel (champion of God).
35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation AND a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings SHALL come out of thy loins;

Genesis
48:11 And Israel said unto Joseph, I had not thought to see thy face: and, lo, God hath showed me also thy seed.
48:12 And Joseph brought them out from between his knees, and he bowed himself with his face to the earth.
48:13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought [them] near unto him.
48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid [it] upon Ephraim's head, who [was] the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh [was] the firstborn.
48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before Whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.

Ephesians 2:8-12
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).
2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye [being] in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the Commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from The Covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

There is no other current monarchy that rules over "a nation and a company of nations" other than the British monarchy.

There is no other people under a single, current monarchy that have grown into a larger "multitude in the midst of the earth" than the British people.

There is no other current monarchy that has become "a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations" other than the British Empire.

These two prophecies alone--the promise to David about the Throne of Israel and the descriptions of Israel as a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations--reduce the possibilities down to just one: the British Throne.

We even have a further promise and description that Joseph will be given the Crown.

Deuteronomy 33:16-17
3:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

1 Chronicles 5:1-2
5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he [was] the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph (EPHRAIM and MANASSEH) the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright (Gen. 48:16).
5:2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him [came] the chief ruler; but the BIRTHRIGHT [was] JOSEPH's:)

A Freeman

Superstar
Where did Britain suffer the curses of Israel?
Are the British people not presently suffering the Curses (the Penalty Clause) of The Law (see Deut. 28:15-68), with everyone in debt slavery, and suffering all of the diseases of Egypt (heart-attacks, cancer, etc.)?

Once one comes to the understanding of who the true people Israel are today, i.e. the British, American, Irish, Canadian, Australian, New Zealanders, South Africans, Gibraltarians and those of the Baltic and Scandinavian States (all of the English-speaking nations of the world - a more detailed list to follow in a subsequent post), then the terms "British" (which means people of the Covenant) and "Israelite" (which are the people of the Covenant) can be used interchangeably throughout history to come to a better understanding of how the Blessings and the Curses of The Law have been applied when the British kept the Covenant to live by The Law, and when they didn't.

Over the past 2000 years since the crucifixion, also referred to as THE SECOND PASSOVER - Wednesday 21st April, 34 A.D. - NOT Easter of 33 AD., the British have been blessed in many ways, which very unfortunately we have taken for granted, and forgotten our Covenant (contractual promise) to God to keep His Law.

It was the Second Passover because the "Lamb" died, instead of the entire nation, who were under "The Curse of The Law". What curse and why? The Law was not a curse but a blessing, to all those who kept it (God's Law, not man's) and was a "school-teacher to bring men to Christ" - the Head-"Master".

So what was this Curse of The Law, that had condemned the entire nation to death?

As the British (Israel) left Egypt and slavery, hoping to never become slaves again - "Rule Britannia" (think about the words - you all know them) - they swore that they would never kneel to any man, EVER again, only to God Who had given them freedom from the rule of evil men. BUT, a human's word and memory is cheap and short.

At Sinai, in Horeb, Moses was given God's Laws; Statutes; Judgements; Agricultural and Economic Policies, so that the British (Israel) could live in prosperity and freedom, from oppression under selfish men's laws and economic policies.

The entire British nation accepted the contract (Covenant) that had been made, at first, with Abraham their father because he did not withhold his only son, the "miracle" child Isaac, on top of Mt. Moriah.

Under The Covenant (contract), the British swore a solemnly binding oath, that you would KEEP and DO everything that God had commanded to Moses, FOR EVER and would be God's servant nation, His wife and faithful to the marriage-contract (The Covenant) and His Demonstration People to the rest of the world.

That demonstration, was, to show the rest of the world, how wonderful it was to live under God's Laws and Economics, as opposed to men's evil systems (all of them including "so-called" democracy).

Under the terms of the marriage-contract God gave the British (Israel) the "Land Flowing with Milk and Honey" - the milk of human kindness and sweetness - the land of Israel.

He said that as long as they kept His ways and did not commit adultery (unfaithfulness to Him or each other), He would bring the sun and rain in their seasons and He would make their crops grow abundantly and they would want for nothing. They would live in peace and safety and be happy and prosperous, with no need for crime, as there would be no poverty and everyone would love and help each other. ("Love your neighbour as much as you love yourself").

The idea behind this, was, so that the gentile nations, outside of Israel, would see how wonderful it was to live under God's system and want it for themselves.

They would have two options and would choose the wrong one first, as humans always do, and that would be to try to take Israel by force and steal what they had. BUT, under The Covenant (marriage-contract), God had promised the British that He (as a husband protects his wife) would fight their enemies FOR them, and defeat them and that one British man would chase a thousand and they would flee in terror.

So, then, the gentiles would have to take option two - "if you can't beat them, join them" and they would come to the British (Israel) and ask if they could join them. Whereupon, they would be told, yes, IF they agreed to keep The Covenant too. This was to be "the grafting into Israel of the Gentiles", so that, little by little, the borders of Israel would enlarge to take in these gentile nations and eventually the whole world would become the Kingdom of Israel and God's Kingdom on Earth, with justice; freedom; safety and prosperity for everyone, not just the strong, powerful and rich, like under men's evil laws.

However, they broke their promise and The Covenant and allowed greedy; selfish; evil people, from amongst their own nation, to make up their own laws; economics and customs, to make the COMMANDMENTS of God of no effect. Because of this going away from God's Laws and Economic Policy, given in the Books of Moses (the 1st five Books of the Bible), and turning to man's laws in the "Talmud", the people became slaves again. This time they were not the slaves of foreigners but of the rich people whom they had allowed to make up laws to cheat them and make them poor and themselves rich - people from within their own nation.

So they had broken the contract and were not giving God's Demonstration, as they had promised, and would not be able to help God to bring the Gentiles into the Kingdom, as there was nothing worth joining. The system had become no better than a gentile one.

The curse then came into force. Under The Covenant were blessings for keeping the contract and penalty clauses or "Curses" for breaking the contract. As they had broken the contract they came under The Curse (penalty clause) and that curse was death, for the whole nation. They had already sold themselves back into slavery, and poverty and death was to follow.

So, once again the nation needed to be freed from slavery and death, just like in the Passover in Egypt, 1500 years before.

And here we are 2000 years later, after God made this small island "the empire on which the 'sun' never sets", again needing to be freed from slavery and death. We never seem to learn, having been enslaved first in Egypt, and again in Assyria, and very soon to be enslaved by the Russians and Chinese.

A Freeman

Superstar
Further on the 12 tribes of Israel and their present-day locations...

The Twelve Tribes of Israel in the primary areas of their modern dispersion, are as follows: Reuben (lo! a son) - northern France, Canada (Quebec province), and Louisiana (U.S.A.); Simeon (one heard) - Belgium; Levi (crowned) - scattered amongst the 12 Tribes; Judah (praised): Pharez branch - Palestine, Zarah branch - Scotland, Northern Ireland (UK), northern Denmark (Jutland); Dan (judging) - Ireland (Republic) & southern Denmark, and absorbed into Joseph/Manasseh in the U.S.A.; Naphtali (contests) - South Africa & Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe); Gad (good fortune, fortunate) - Gibraltar;Asher (happy) - Canada; Issachar (an hire) - Australia & New Zealand; Zebulun (dwelling) - Holland, New Zealand & Australia; Joseph/Manasseh (forgetting, making forget) - United States of America; Joseph/Ephraim (double or twin-land) - United Kingdom; Benjamin (son of the right hand) - Palestine, and amongst the other Tribes around the world. There are also true racial Israelites, particularly of the Tribe of Dan, in Scandinavia and the three Baltic States.

A Freeman

Superstar
"Joseph had two sons, called Ephraim and Manasseh, whose descendants, today, are the English and English-Americans respectively and they are the TRUE Israel, because Jacob/Israel gave them alone the name Israel, and the sole Right to use the name Israel (Genesis 48:16):-

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth. Note well that Jacob/Israel did not give his name Israel to Judah/Jew-dah or any of his other sons.

Abraham, Joseph's great-grandad, was told by God that, "in Isaac shall your seed be called" (Genesis 21 v 12) - Isaac's sons - Saac's sons - Saxons. The British-English and the English-Americans are Engel-o'-Saxons or Anglo-Saxons. God's Word is ever TRUE."

[British Coat-of-Arms]

i.e. of pale complexion

Wait the writers meant skin color according to who? Well, not according to the 1828 Webster dictionary:

1. Clear; free from spots; free from a dark hue; white; as a fair skin; a fair complexion. hence,

2. Beautiful; handsome; properly, having a handsome face.

Thou art a fair woman to look upon. Genesis 12:11

Webster dictionary didnt connect the "fair' usage in Genesis 12 with skin color but with beauty. That goes without mentioning that the Egyptians werent "pale" and yet Abraham and Sarah's great grandson Joseph was somehow confused for an Egyptian by his own family. So the only other way you could come to the conclusion that Abraham/Sarah/Israel was pale was if you also then said that the Egyptians were pale as well. Then if you said the Egyptian was pale then you’d also have to say that the Ethiopians were pale too. Which would all just be reached

But all that is a sidestep from the point you tried to make about ruddy. If ruddy meant "pale" as you put it, then why arent ruddy ducks/cows pale?

In fact, whose color closest matches this color of ruddy? For a hint lets look at the Washington “Red”skins emblem.

1575694374548.jpg
So does this emblem (which represents the original people found in America) match the color of the ruddy ducks/cows, or the Modern European? Because while you say the Euro Israelites were in the open in Europe, the white Euro Christopher Columbus was going to the Americas to capture the holy land/Jerusalem (his words). Somethings not adding up and that seems to be your story

Attachments

Wait the writers meant skin color according to who? Well, not according to the 1828 Webster dictionary:

1. Clear; free from spots; free from a dark hue; white; as a fair skin; a fair complexion. hence,

2. Beautiful; handsome; properly, having a handsome face.

Thou art a fair woman to look upon. Genesis 12:11

Webster dictionary didnt connect the "fair' usage in Genesis 12 with skin color but with beauty.
It just did in what you posted above.

You also have people with fair-hair, which means blond or light coloured hair.

It can mean both things, as it shows in the dictionary.
That goes without mentioning that the Egyptians werent "pale" and yet Abraham and Sarah's great grandson Joseph was somehow confused for an Egyptian by his own family.
They were a mixed multitude. Various ethnicities were in Egypt.
So the only other way you could come to the conclusion that Abraham/Sarah/Israel was pale was if you also then said that the Egyptians were pale as well.
No, this is not true since they were a mixed multitude of different ethnicities. Egypt was the world empire of the time and so there were people from multiple nations in Egypt.
Then if you said the Egyptian was pale then you’d also have to say that the Ethiopians were pale too. Which would all just be reached
None of that is true.
But all that is a sidestep from the point you tried to make about ruddy. If ruddy meant "pale" as you put it, then why arent ruddy ducks/cows pale?
"Ruddy" can also refer to having very pale skin (easily blushing) and/or having red hair, like many of the Celtic people in Ireland and Scotland. Teia Tephi was a pale princess who came to Ireland from Jerusalem and married Eiochaid who was also descended from Judah.
https://jahtruth.net/celtisr.htm
So does this emblem (which represents the original people found in America) match the color of the ruddy ducks/cows, or the Modern European? Because while you say the Euro Israelites were in the open in Europe, the white Euro Christopher Columbus was going to the Americas to capture the holy land/Jerusalem (his words). Somethings not adding up and that seems to be your story
Not sure what you mean by it not adding up, but the story that Columbus supposedly discovered America is just Spanish propaganda and a complete myth. America was discovered by Phoenician-Israelites (not Jewish) at least 2,000 years before Columbus was born:
https://jahtruth.net/spaprop.htm

Last edited:
It just did in what you posted above.

You also have people with fair-hair, which means blond or light coloured hair.

It can mean both things, as it shows in the dictionary.
The dictionary said that the fair in genesis was in reference to beauty not skin color. Its YOU that says otherwise...

They were a mixed multitude. Various ethnicities were in Egypt.

No, this is not true since they were a mixed multitude of different ethnicities. Egypt was the world empire of the time and so there were people from multiple nations in Egypt.

None of that is true.
None of what you posted is true. The indigenous/original Egyptians werent pale just as the indigenous/original Americans were not. Just because the originals were conquered doesn’t mean that the conquerors take their place as them

"Ruddy" can also refer to having very pale skin (easily blushing) and/or having red hair, like many of the Celtic people in Ireland and Scotland. Teia Tephi was a pale princess who came to Ireland from Jerusalem and married Eiochaid who was also descended from Judah.
https://jahtruth.net/celtisr.htm
Tell me what is dont tell me what can be. No offense, but because Im not a part of the "jahtruth" organization, I dont care about the their definition of ruddy. Ruddy by the english language's usage in regards to the animals ruddy cow/duck is a dark reddish/brown color that matches the indigenous Americans that Europeans found when they first came here. It doesnt match your skin color and it doesnt even match the hair color of the irish.

Not sure what you mean by it not adding up, but the story that Columbus supposedly discovered America is just Spanish propaganda and a complete myth. America was discovered by Phoenician-Israelites (not Jewish) at least 2,000 years before Columbus was born:
https://jahtruth.net/spaprop.htm
Well you tried to say fair in Genesis 12 referenced pale skin when dictionary writers say it referenced beauty. And before that you tried to say ruddy meant pale skin when ruddy,going by European lingo, is a dark reddish/brown color as shown by the animals RUDDY duck/cow. So by these things, what you're saying isnt adding up.

Robin

Veteran
What exactly are you referring to please? The Yiddish that is spoken today by the Ashkenazi counterfeit Jews?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/post-247027
No -I'm talking about Hebrew. There's a difference between modern Hebrew and classical/biblical Hebrew. Also, apparently the ancient Britons were black?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals

Robin

Veteran
The dictionary said that the fair in genesis was in reference to beauty not skin color. Its YOU that says otherwise...

None of what you posted is true. The indigenous/original Egyptians werent pale just as the indigenous/original Americans were not. Just because the originals were conquered doesn’t mean that the conquerors take their place as them

Tell me what is dont tell me what can be. No offense, but because Im not a part of the "jahtruth" organization, I dont care about the their definition of ruddy. Ruddy by the english language's usage in regards to the animals ruddy cow/duck is a dark reddish/brown color that matches the indigenous Americans that Europeans found when they first came here. It doesnt match your skin color and it doesnt even match the hair color of the irish.

Well you tried to say fair in Genesis 12 referenced pale skin when dictionary writers say it referenced beauty. And before that you tried to say ruddy meant pale skin when ruddy,going by European lingo, is a dark reddish/brown color as shown by the animals RUDDY duck/cow. So by these things, what you're saying isnt adding up.
But the word "ruddy" according to the the Hebrew "adam" meant red. Not brown or dark.

But the word "ruddy" according to the the Hebrew "adam" meant red. Not brown or dark.
Red according to who? Your and my modern understanding of red or the ancient Hebrew understanding of "red"?

Because the old testament says that the Hebrews believed that their lineage was created from the soil (Genesis 2:7). So combine red and soil and you get:

Which when we compare to the Ruddy duck/cow:

Its still the same conclusion. "Ruddy" cant be used to support an alleged reference to "pale" (being his choice of word btw) people

It included "white" as a possible meaning in the post you made.

It was all true as far as I'm aware. The Israelites were farmers and tended sheep. Just as they are still doing the same thing all over the world (agriculture) today. Most farmers all over the world happen to be white. They also have traditions linking them back to the 12 Tribes of Israel. It's all over the world.

I didn't give you a jahtruth definition. Seriously, you can go to Bing or any other search engine and do a search for "ruddy complexion" and see what you get. If you get pictures of a dude with horns, ignore it, that's not what it means. Or do another search for "fair complexion"
Like this:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Fair+Complexion&form=IRIBEP&first=1&cw=1129&ch=546
So obviously, it can and does also mean fair skinned (white). Like most of the farmers around the world who are descended from the Twelve Tribes of Israel.

But it seems like you are wanting to try and turn this into a debate about skin colour, but the topic is the Twelve Tribes of Israel not skin colour.
Well you tried to say fair in Genesis 12 referenced pale skin when dictionary writers say it referenced beauty.
or "white" (it's in your post, open your eyes and look, its right there.) Unless you for some reason are biased against white people and don't want to see it because you are being racist against white Israelites? You want to limit ruddy appearance to only mean like red ducks or cattle. When it doesn't only refer to that kind of red.
Don't be racist man, that is lame.
And before that you tried to say ruddy meant pale skin when ruddy,going by European lingo, is a dark reddish/brown color as shown by the animals RUDDY duck/cow. So by these things, what you're saying isnt adding up.
Here is a Bing search showing "ruddy complexion"
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Ruddy+Complexion&qs=n&form=QBIR&sp=-1&pq=ruddy+complexion&sc=8-16&cvid=7987D756E3264AE1A4B77A326AC45D38&first=1&cw=1129&ch=546
(not the dude with the horn implants, if he comes up.. that's seriously messed up) Like this:
or

Then there is also Olive complexion:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Olive+Complexion&form=IRIBEP&first=1&cw=1129&ch=546

Or Dark complexion:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Dark+Complexion&qs=n&form=QBIR&sp=-1&pq=dark+complexion&sc=8-15&cvid=FA2E5F35AB564079937B3813F58FC5A5&first=1&cw=1129&ch=546

Any of which can be an Israelite (A Champion of God).

Last edited: