Tv Making Fun Of Conspiracy Theorists

mecca

Superstar
I was watching a couple of TV shows (technically one is a Netflix show) and there were episodes that made fun of conspiracy theories and theorists. I felt like it would be applicable to make a thread about this here so I recorded clips from 2 shows. If anyone wants to, you can find clips of other shows or that do this.

Show: iZombie (Channel: The CW)

Show: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Channel: Netflix)

Watch the vids before they get copyright blocked.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I was watching a couple of TV shows (technically one is a Netflix show) and there were episodes that made fun of conspiracy theories and theorists. I felt like it would be applicable to make a thread about this here so I recorded clips from 2 shows. If anyone wants to, you can find clips of other shows or that do this.

Show: iZombie (Channel: The CW)

Show: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Channel: Netflix)

Watch the vids before they get copyright blocked.
Flouride!

Yeah, way to make us look stupid. Too bad those "who don't believe" look even stupider!

TMT

Star
Also I'm pretty sure Dale's character was schizoid lol. They wrote his character really well at least.
Oh yeah he was the best.

Also the Stephen King Book 11/22/63 the forward is an essay against conspiracy theorists basically, not the same thing as mentioned by Mecca but thought i would mention it.

The conspiracy community does a good of discrediting themselves though (Alex Jones on Piers, Pizzagate, etc)

Trenton

Veteran
Oh yeah he was the best.

Also the Stephen King Book 11/22/63 the forward is an essay against conspiracy theorists basically, not the same thing as mentioned by Mecca but thought i would mention it.

The conspiracy community does a good of discrediting themselves though (Alex Jones on Piers, Pizzagate, etc)
I watched the miniseries for 11/22/63 and enjoyed it quite a bit. My father-in-law has the book and I'm gonna borrow it from him eventually.

It's a shame King doesn't like CT. It surprises me a bit tbh.

James Rolfe of Cinemassacre did an AVGN episode about the Berenstein Bears. I was stoked that he remembers it being Berenstein. He did a fun bit about alternative timelines and paradoxes at the end.

But recently he did a few videos debunking the Mandela Effect. Which props to him for trying to figure these things out. But at the same time, kind of disappointed that he doesn't trust his memory more than he trusts the damn simulation we live in.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I watched the miniseries for 11/22/63 and enjoyed it quite a bit. My father-in-law has the book and I'm gonna borrow it from him eventually.

It's a shame King doesn't like CT. It surprises me a bit tbh.

James Rolfe of Cinemassacre did an AVGN episode about the Berenstein Bears. I was stoked that he remembers it being Berenstein. He did a fun bit about alternative timelines and paradoxes at the end.

But recently he did a few videos debunking the Mandela Effect. Which props to him for trying to figure these things out. But at the same time, kind of disappointed that he doesn't trust his memory more than he trusts the damn simulation we live in.
I hate the Mandela effect. Trying to purposely confuse us